Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2002 9:45:20 PM EDT
Al Quaeda killed cute innocent puppies!!!!  BASTARDS!!!! [:(!] [:(!] [:(!]

[b]Among the most frightening scenes in the collection of tapes are those of testing of a poison gas on three dogs. The disturbing images show the dying moments of the defenseless, enclosed animals.

In one scene, a group of unidentified men wearing Afghan-style sandals rush out of an enclosure where one of the dogs is penned. A white liquid that gives off a gas is then seen seeping in from the left. Soon, the dog begins showing physical reactions.

Experts who were shown the tape by CNN had different theories as to what kind of chemical agent may have been used in the experiment. But there was agreement that whatever it was, it was a powerful agent, adding to the significance of the tapes and what they say about al Qaeda. [/b]

[img]http://i.cnn.net/cnn/2002/US/08/18/terror.tape.main/story.dog.jpg[/img][i]One of the tapes shows poison gas experiments being performed on dogs. [/i]

They killed animals!  This time, it's personal! [:(!] [:(!] [:(!]
Link Posted: 8/18/2002 10:36:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/18/2002 10:39:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Three dogs? That's it? I'm sure we kill hundreds if not thousands when we trial run our new poisons.
Link Posted: 8/18/2002 11:04:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/18/2002 11:17:49 PM EDT
[#4]
You forgot - all these left-wing outfits have a special exemption from what they call "bad" if the perpetrator happens to be an enemy of the U.S.

No doubt Jane Fonda has a suitcase packed for Bagdad, should hostilities break out.
Link Posted: 8/18/2002 11:18:47 PM EDT
[#5]
They killed at least 3000 people too, fuckhead.
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 12:18:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
They crashed planes into buildings and killed thousands of people, but you REALLY object to them killing dogs?
View Quote

I think the origional post contains a bit of sarcasm. [:)]
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 12:21:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 6:33:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Adding this to my ever-growing "You might be a Liberal if..." list:

If you saw the Al-Qaeda video of a dog being used to test chemical weapons and were outraged that they had not used Ronald Reagan instead.
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 5:58:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Adding this to my ever-growing "You might be a Liberal if..." list:

If you saw the Al-Qaeda video of a dog being used to test chemical weapons and were outraged that they had not used Ronald Reagan instead.
View Quote
Zing!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top