Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2002 1:53:36 PM EDT
I have accomplished all other objectives in the manor mission, but i have not been able to find the spot for the intel on the tanks, i have already blown up the two tanks in front of the manor. Do i need to blow the tanks in the motor pool area also???

Link Posted: 2/24/2002 7:47:04 PM EDT
[#1]
It is on a table in a downstairs basement type area off of one of the buildings... Sorry I can't be more specific.

I am stuck trying to get past the snipers in the next mission... It is a BITCH! Of course, I like to have never gotten off of Omaha Beach!! I bet I tried that 30 times!

Best game I've ever played.
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 8:03:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I still don't know how I made it to the beach.  I musta sat there for 3 hours screaming and cussing before I made it.  Anyway, you think that was bad, wait until you have to run out of the mustard gas factory basement on the last level, w/ a timer on, as the place blows around you, and every last Nazi in the place shoots at you!

I'm very disappointed w/ the multiplayer part of the game though.  Wolfenstein on multi still wins out...
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 8:13:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Anyone feel generous enough to send me the game through AOL IM or MSN IM?  Maybe burn a cd for me?  I'm a starving law school student, plleeeeeaaaaase?  
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 11:04:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Five0, about 5 minutes after i asked i located it, just missed that one door.

Im stuck in the sniper mission too right now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top