Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/22/2003 6:35:44 PM EDT
I have been on Atkins for about 4 months and I have lost 55 pounds. I am content to eat the same thing every day but variety is good, too. So, tell everyone which [b]low carb[/b] foods you have found for you Atkins plan.

I really like sweet stuff and one thing that I have found is:

[b]Blue Bell Sugar Free Bullets (popsicles)
Carbs-4 grams
Sugar Alcohol-2 grams
Net Carbs-2 grams.[/b]

These sugar free bullets taste just like the ones with sugar. Very Good!

One thing I am looking for but have yet to find is low carb tortillas.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 6:49:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Bought some [b]Carb Solutions[/b] chips tonight - BBQ and Nacho Cheese. Nacho has 3 gr. carb, 18 protein, BBQ has 4 and 18. Haven't tried 'em yet though, I'll let ya know how they are.

Glenny's makes some good soy crisps but they probably have more carbs than you want - package of Apple Cinnamon has 22 carbs, 10 protein. Tasty though, not bad at all.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 10:08:21 PM EDT
[#2]
we have a store here that sells a low carb tortilla. Trader Joes. 3 carbs per tortilla
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 4:32:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Meat
Pork
Fish
green vegs
Low Carb beer
Water
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top