Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/20/2003 6:12:27 PM EDT
... Do "they" try to discourage underage (read as immature) participants, funky smelling folks that refuse to change their underwear, people with horrible disfigurations caused by their own stupidity? Most nerds in school that weren't "cool"?

... You vote
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 6:18:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 6:22:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Full-auto is great. No pretensions, and anyone who tries will get shot down real quick.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 6:23:29 PM EDT
[#3]
I lurk over there sometimes.
They do seem a bit uppity, and they seem to be angry (jelous of?) at us here at AR-15.com.

Oh well.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 6:42:09 PM EDT
[#4]
I go there mainly for the BOTD pictures [:D]
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 6:46:26 PM EDT
[#5]
The lack of quick-draw moderation is refreshing at times. If you say something stupid, you'll hear about it from the members.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 6:52:31 PM EDT
[#6]
It's a close tie between outcast and asshole that's for sure.

I am a member there, and I guess you could use either to describe me as well.

It's a great board. Just don't go there if you're thin skinned.

Link Posted: 6/20/2003 6:54:38 PM EDT
[#7]
I used to go over there a lot, but I was so disgusted by the LCL incident I dont go over there much anymore.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 6:57:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I post over there, and I am definitely NOT one of the "cool kids"--never have been.  [8D]

Most of the interesting threads are kept alive by naysayers and malcontents.  Heh  [:P]
View Quote

Ya, sure.[:D]
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 6:57:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Great site.

I don't need any moderators to save me from those big, scary words that might hurt my feelings should someone choose to type them.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 6:58:40 PM EDT
[#10]
The fed, mjtf, state doj, and agent provocateur ratio is alot lower over there compared to here.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 7:00:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I used to go over there a lot, but I was so disgusted by the LCL incident I dont go over there much anymore.
View Quote

Did you feel bad for LCL, or were you disgusted WITH LCL? BTW, she's still there.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 7:09:32 PM EDT
[#12]

It's quite a motley crew over there for sure.

Sometimes I'll post the same thread here and there just to see the difference in responses. A lot of times it surprises me how much more interesting some of the responses there are.

It seems to have mellowed in the last few months though. They need someone to go in and kick the hive.

Link Posted: 6/20/2003 7:22:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top