Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2001 4:57:13 PM EDT
[size=2]... I've found that this last 10 days has left me a bit uneasy and quite frankly stressed.

I've come across a few things that really help me calm down.

[*]Reloading[/*]. [i]Man, I bet I've tumbled, sized, crimped and stacked away 3000+ rounds in various calibers this week.[/i]

[*]Working out[/*]. [i]Something that I began waning on in the past few months. Feels good to get back to the gym.[/i]

[*]Visiting with you guys/ gals[/*]. [i]I'm not alone in my political beliefs, and the comic relief is par none![/i]

[*]Renewed fervor at work[/*]. [i]Designing and building the tools our soldiers need in the upcoming war makes me feel like I'm contributing.[/i]

Have you been stressed too?
What have you done to relieve it?[/size=2]
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 7:20:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Ditto on the working out.  I've been running double time listening to a documentary cassette of Army Airborne cadence.  It helps.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 8:06:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Ditto on the working out.  I've been running double time [size=2]listening to a documentary cassette of Army Airborne cadence[/size=2].  It helps.
View Quote

... thats a grand idea!
Thanks
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 8:28:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Lots and lots of sex.  Now if only someone wanted to have sex with me!  [:D]

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 8:31:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Lots and lots of sex.  Now if only someone wanted to have sex with me!  [:D]

God Bless Texas
View Quote

[size=2][b]ROTFLMAO[/b][/size=2]

... me too

(... but your tits are too small GodBlessTexas)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top