Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/13/2001 11:33:19 AM EDT
Are right people who makes the [b]BEST POST BAN AR15[/b] this will help me get a good idea!
Link Posted: 3/13/2001 11:47:00 AM EDT
[#1]
For the money, go w/ a Bushmaster. Excluding ASA and part kits, they are all pretty much identical. They way YOU treat the gun (lube, ammo) will have much more of an effect than the brand name ever will. I'd go w/ Bushy.

radioman
Link Posted: 3/13/2001 12:45:16 PM EDT
[#2]
[green][size=6]Armalite[/green][/size=6] of course.

Link Posted: 3/14/2001 5:19:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Forgot to say! Bushmaster for me!!
Come on guys sound off?
Link Posted: 3/14/2001 5:20:05 AM EDT
[#4]
[blue][size=3]I LIKE BUSH!
Link Posted: 3/14/2001 5:22:57 AM EDT
[#5]
I have a Colt, and I love it.

Bushmasters are very good too from what I have read.

I would recommend either.

I am currently checking out the purchase of a Bushy for my collection...

Link Posted: 3/14/2001 5:40:08 AM EDT
[#6]
[pyro] Whatever the group purchase ends up being is the best rifle to get, lol.  I guess I would go with a Bushy or an Oly. Colt prices seem a little more reasonable lately but your still just paying for the name, not function.
Link Posted: 3/14/2001 5:50:15 AM EDT
[#7]
I would go either Colt or Bushmaster, no contest.

For those who think you pay a little more for a Colt because of the name... you're right. That's why Armalite rifles are expensive as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top