User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2004 1:52:10 PM EDT

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh

First and only flipper sign on my street
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 1:53:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Tannerite* (sp?)

*Tannerite is only to be used by pros. Please do not try this at home.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 1:56:37 PM EDT
[#2]
TIMMAH?
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 2:00:07 PM EDT
[#3]
TIMMAY!!
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 2:03:35 PM EDT
[#4]
I saw a car with a Skerry/Edwards bumpersticker on one side of the car, and an "Anyone but Bush 04" sticker on the other.  That made me sick.

These people don't care about what kind of person Kerry is and what he stands for (depending on the day), they don't care about the country, they just don't want Bush.  That is so sickening I feel that the term "evil" is perfectly fitting.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 2:03:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Looks broken, fix it.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 2:04:17 PM EDT
[#6]
I had the shock of my life yesteday.

Here in San Diego saw a car with Maryland tags but with a "W04" sticker and a Dale Earnhardt "#8" sticker to boot.

Damn near drove off the road in complete disbelief.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 2:09:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Yea, I got one down the street. Oh well here in my little neck of the state(Smyrna), I've seen about 25 Bush signs in various yards and maybe 6 of FLIP FLOP. Hey isn't that what a cowshit does when it hits the ground? Maybe not the flip but defenetly the flop! I see A lOT of Bush stickers on cars and the occasional dumb ass sticker . I've seen maybe 2 in the last week or so. My 2 cents
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 2:09:17 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Damn near drove off the road in complete disbelief.

... I was in California a couple weeks ago and was surprised to see quite a few Bush/Cheney stickers on many of the indigenous folks cars.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 2:09:31 PM EDT
[#9]
A few days ago I saw one lady on the side of the road kicking down a kerry sign
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 2:09:38 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
people.clemson.edu/~andersh/pics/Neighbor%20001.jpg

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh

First and only flipper sign on my street

stop stealing my bandwidth!
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 2:10:08 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 2:15:18 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

You should have stopped and helped! Or offered her coffee or somthing!
CH
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 2:18:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Just do what I do. I've seen several vehicles at my daughter's school with Kerry/Edwards bumper stickers. So I picked a few bumper stickers and replaced them with new fresh looking bumper stickers, instead of those ratty old ones. Free of charge. Only catch was I had to use Bush/Cheyney stickers, just slapped right over top of the old.ho when they finally noticed!
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 2:19:08 PM EDT
[#14]
My sister is a Kerry supporter (only one in the family).

My mom ordered me NOT to put a "Kerry/Fonda" or "Fuck Kerry" sticker over her "Kerry/Edwards" sticker on her car.

I might do it after Bush wins the election.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 2:19:44 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I like the first ammendment myself.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 2:21:11 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

what's fair for them, is fair for us
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 2:22:23 PM EDT
[#17]
lots of kerry signs around here.  big time union morons.  someone in duluth mn got their window broke on their truck and swatstikas painted all over his bush signs and the sidewalk in front of his home.  it was the 2nd time his signs were vandalized so far.  crazy bastards!

i drove across WI a week ago and all i saw were Bush signs in front of all the farms.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 3:21:01 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well technically it was on land owned by the town, therefore it had no right to be there.  Anyways, it was near a school, I don't think its safe for young children to be exposed to kerry signs.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 3:38:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Lot of Kerry signs here in Ky.  In Lexington they are mostly from the university, out here in the boondocks where I live they have bought into the republicans are against the poor.  They all have guns and dont give a tinkers danm about anyone elses gun, as long as they can keep granpa's squirel gun and their welfare checks.

Its a sad state of affairs weve gotton our children into, dont ya think?
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:01:40 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I had the shock of my life yesteday.

Here in San Diego saw a car with Maryland tags but with a "W04" sticker and a Dale Earnhardt "#8" sticker to boot.

Damn near drove off the road in complete disbelief. hr
Yikes!  I hate to think what would happen if you saw my Honda Insight with New York plates and NRA Life sticker
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:51:08 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Lot of Kerry signs here in Ky.  In Lexington they are mostly from the university, out here in the boondocks where I live they have bought into the republicans are against the poor.  They all have guns and dont give a tinkers danm about anyone elses gun, as long as they can keep granpa's squirel gun and their welfare checks.hildren

I have two Kerry supporters living across the street from me. They have Kerry stickers all over the back of their cars, but I understand why, thay are both Bull Dikes
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:24:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top