Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2007 10:03:56 PM EDT
I have a 2003 ford excursion, and the back doors are kind of hallowed.
I was wondering if anyone would know how I could put in some hidden panels. To hide some stuff.
Link Posted: 2/16/2007 9:04:06 AM EDT
[#1]
That is one of the first places that they will search for your dope.  If they have a narco K9 dog you are screwed also.  
Link Posted: 2/16/2007 4:24:37 PM EDT
[#2]
it's not for my dope, it's for first aid.
Link Posted: 2/20/2007 6:43:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Doesn't matter what it's FOR, if it comes to light in even the most routine of traffic stops, you will be in for a long haul, even if no charges are brought.

In some states, it's illegal to have hidden vehicle compartments. Check your local regs carefully...

Link Posted: 2/21/2007 11:30:28 AM EDT
[#4]
hey thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 8:27:10 PM EDT
[#5]
the reason you were snipped at is because of a low post count. for all we know you might be a gangbanger who is looking for cleaver ways to hide his stuff. odds are you are not that kinda person, but thats why no useful replies were posted.
also, wtf is up with illegal hidden compartments? do i not own my own car annymore? i will do whatever i damn well please with it.
i have no useful info on compartments in the vehicle, other than be creative, and each vehicle has its own unique nooks and crannies to put stuff
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 8:53:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Hmm didn't even notice his post count.  Was just trying to make a funny.  

Anyway, with a user name like scarface, I just guessed it was for his dope.  
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 11:37:27 AM EDT
[#7]
I most definitely noticed his post count, and I most definitely did not feel like giving information out over a public forum which may assist drug runners in how to do their job better.

And I further didn't appreciate the rude and confrontational PM that he sent me to "check my facts".

Do your own research on illegal activity, asshat. Maybe in a hidden panel you'll find a shred of common sense.

Do a google search for hidden vehicle compartment, and compare how many of the hits come back to drug running, vs "first aid storage". Then understand why we're suspicious
Link Posted: 2/28/2007 2:03:30 AM EDT
[#8]
“Ass hat” you must be a very intelligent man using large words like that.

Thank you very much sir, I appreciate your help and your encouraging words.
Have a great day.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top