Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2005 7:37:37 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:39:50 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
did anyone see that limp dick pussy broussard get hysterical on national tv??? what a fucking disgrace!!! i expect that kinda shrieking blubbering hysterics from loqueesha at a funeral but sure as fuck not from a southern "good ole boy"!!!

the south will NOT be rising again if this is the kinda blubbering bitch they're electing to political office!

but you know, i've noticed a lotta blubbering from white men being interviewed. even guys you wouldn't expect. and yeah, i've been in bad situations and seen nasty shit but i can honestly say no one has ever seen me wetting my panties and snivelling like an eight year old girl with a skint knee...it's disgusting, really.

Remember, this man is vividly describing his mothers death, which happened only days ago. Give him a break.

He does look like an asshat though: "It's Bush's fault!"
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:42:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Here's the thread with video - www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=386659
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:44:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:46:25 PM EDT
[#4]
I didn't think it was his mom, but the mom of the guy that ran the building he was in.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:47:29 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

damn! i did a search on "meet the press"...and i missed the part about his mom, just caught the histrionics...damn! i still wouldn't have lost control like that but i know how southern men are about their mommas!

fuck! disregard.

Went by Batavia, OH this year when I was on vacation, pretty country up that way. A wonderful place SGT Maupin is from.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:58:20 PM EDT
[#6]
I didn't like that rant but have a heart. That's a pretty damn sad story. Sometimes you have to consider the loss and how you would feel. It is OK if your a man and show some emotion.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:58:35 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
did anyone see that limp dick pussy broussard get hysterical on national tv??? what a fucking disgrace!!! i expect that kinda shrieking blubbering hysterics from loqueesha at a funeral but sure as fuck not from a southern "good ole boy"!!!

the south will NOT be rising again if this is the kinda blubbering bitch they're electing to political office!

but you know, i've noticed a lotta blubbering from white men being interviewed. even guys you wouldn't expect. and yeah, i've been in bad situations and seen nasty shit but i can honestly say no one has ever seen me wetting my panties and snivelling like an eight year old girl with a skint knee...it's disgusting, really.

I have been knowing Mayor Broussard for 32 years as he was my family Attorney for quite some time.  He is a standup Guy, but I guess he has been up fpr 6 days now and BTW Jefferson Parish has done all their rescues, security etc. by themselves unlike the worthless and Whiney leadership in New Orleans who only spent their time crying the blues.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:03:45 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

damn! i did a search on "meet the press"...and i missed the part about his mom, just caught the histrionics...damn! i still wouldn't have lost control like that but i know how southern men are about their mommas!

fuck! disregard.

you are still a young man.  you will have your chance to cry - go easy on the guy.  
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:06:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top