Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/18/2008 5:49:48 PM EDT
http://www.l4d.com/

Left 4 Dead new zombie video game came out today, wonder if it's any good....

Made by Valve, should be awesome!!
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 3:16:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Bought it today,

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!
(XBOX/PC only)
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 4:05:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Crap, I need to buy a new computer!
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 4:14:48 PM EDT
[#3]
First person shooter?  I love those.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 4:15:49 PM EDT
[#4]
I have heard that head shots do not kill them. Is this true?
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 4:19:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I recall Half-Life and its sequel being definitive "it's more fun if you have to shoot the enemy 800 times to kill him" games.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 4:20:06 PM EDT
[#6]
"The guys used to laugh when I hit the rifle range at lunch, ain't so funny now is it"

FULL OF WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Link Posted: 11/21/2008 4:21:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I have heard that head shots do not kill them. Is this true?

I killed many with a head shot. The enhanced ones don't though.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 4:26:53 PM EDT
[#8]
The average zombie drops with a headshot (and an impressive head exploding animation). Unloading into an rushing mob of them is a real satisfying experience. The four mutant special zombies are tougher, some more then others.

I highly recommend it, although I hope that valve releases new campaigns, play modes and weapons. It's well balanced and all, but there is a real lack of options. It'd also be nice if the different survivors had different qualities, but thems the breaks.

It's worth the 50 or so bucks.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 4:34:18 PM EDT
[#9]
I was watching some friends play that the day it came out.

Looked pretty cool.

You've got to buy it now for like $50 though. The demo has been discontinued. Hopefully the price drops eventually. I, unlike many other of my college friends, don't spend more than $20 on anything besides food or gun stuff if I can help it.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top