Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2009 11:05:43 PM EDT
This is one of the cheesiest videos of "SEAL training" I have ever seen. I can't count the number of times people get muzzle swept in this video.

Their movements during entry leave me with that "WTF feeling".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRLqxSMzlgw&feature=PlayList&p=F05B535F8EC4377D&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=1

I don't know, I just had to post this because I wanted to get other people's reactions.

Your thoughts?
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 11:06:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 11:08:48 PM EDT
[#2]
its cheesy, yeah. the music, mostly.

meh.

still thought it was cool though. thats a rare breed training.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 11:13:57 PM EDT
[#3]
That must have been cutting edge stuff in 1994.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 11:21:44 PM EDT
[#4]
One of the instructors in this is a former SEAL and used to be the Chief Instructor for Surefire.  ...and the founder of Strategos International.  I have never met the other instructor but he is also a former SEAL Team One member.

Those are obviously paying students, and they may not perform to "SEAL" standards.

for what it is worth...
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 11:23:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Did you read some of the comments?

blackfoxcorp (2 weeks ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
Lol, hope he realizes that seal's get watched by the government constantly for the rest of thier lives to make shure no intel gets out and if intel gets out the goverment can go to the extent of killing them as a punishment, most people get locked up for 20 years. some for life. giving out government intel is punishable in any way possable. well
ill go out on a limb and say the death thing is a opinion i dont know if its true but giving out seal intel is a major offense

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 11:24:58 PM EDT
[#6]
When they are lined up walking through the smoke, I can't help but look for Heavy 6 or SGT Sugar Cookie!  
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 11:26:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Did you read some of the comments?

blackfoxcorp (2 weeks ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
Lol, hope he realizes that seal's get watched by the government constantly for the rest of thier lives to make shure no intel gets out and if intel gets out the goverment can go to the extent of killing them as a punishment, most people get locked up for 20 years. some for life. giving out government intel is punishable in any way possable. well
ill go out on a limb and say the death thing is a opinion i dont know if its true but giving out seal intel is a major offense

That's like the "I was EOD 20 years ago.  Yep, the FBI checks on me annually just because of the stuff I know."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top