Pistol Bayonet
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 3:11:43 AM EDT
[#1]
I do?
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 3:13:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 3:14:39 AM EDT
[#3]
I've made it this far without, I'll take my chances.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 3:16:17 AM EDT
[#4]
If I could trade my new gen4 26 with a good newer 23C I'd rock the bayo!
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 3:37:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I do?

Yep.

You just don't know it yet.

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 3:38:25 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I own a Mosin Nagant with bayonette.  I think I'm good.

I am building a fence with them

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 3:38:32 AM EDT
[#7]
JMHO, but Cold Steel is the Tapco of the knife world.

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 4:49:26 AM EDT
[#8]
I've always felt that the pistol bayonet should mount on the top of the firearm, attached to the slide.  Then it would stab with every shot....
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 4:56:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I've always felt that the pistol bayonet should mount on the top of the firearm, attached to the slide.  Then it would stab with every shot....

Sounds cool until it FTFs after the first shot. We may need a stiffer spring and a hotter round to force it back.

I'll be in my bunker designing this.

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 6:31:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds cool until it FTFs after the first shot. We may need a stiffer spring and a hotter round to force it back.

You should definitely have an option for a C02 cartridges so it inflates whatever you stab.

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 6:33:36 AM EDT
[#11]
I need a sword, in case I run out of ammo.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 6:33:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Apparently the spear is one of them, I can vouch for that! At Fort Custer here in Michigan apparently someone tried to bring one onto base! It turns out that the security guards do occasionally stop and search vehicles, and will turn you away if you have so much as a fixed blade knife... Which is asinine because I can bring one in with my gear if I'm driving a HMMWV, and you can buy them at the PX, but whatever....

Somebody, though, felt the need to bring a boar-hunting spear on base in their trunk! WTF!?! Is this for super-POG-ninja-boar-hunting?
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 6:50:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You should definitely have an option for a C02 cartridges so it inflates whatever you stab.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa_NC-_fvKs

I'll add co2 grenade throwing knife to my design. Pull pin throw into bad guy, inflate.

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 1:00:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa_NC-_fvKs

I'll add co2 grenade throwing knife to my design. Pull pin throw into bad guy, inflate.

This will be the most awesome live action digdug roleplay EVER.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 1:06:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Hmmm....maybe put the pistol bayonet on my wrist rocket?

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 1:09:43 PM EDT
[#16]
A tomahawk.
A buddy and his kid got into them bigtime, and they are always the hit of the party. EVERYONE has to throw it.....
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 1:14:00 PM EDT
[#17]
You know, I  only use my boar hunting spear for hunting boars and opening bags of peanuts. Does them both well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top