Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2004 5:34:56 PM EDT
Hello members.
I reside in the "Battle Born" state of NV and we have some great reps on boths sides of the parties, well there is one and we are working on getting rid of her.
Well here's my story, I have always sent letters, not E-mails to our Democratic Senator Harry Reid of NV who while not perfect is more to the middle than most Democrats these days and always reminds me that he too owns many weapons and holds the 2nd very close to his heart. Another Zell Miller type. I have always expressed to him the true meaning of our beloved 2nd and how it has nothing to do with hunting and so on. He must know of my letters very well because last week I receieved a letter from his office informing me that the 94 ban was toast and will be history come 9/13/04. He had always expressed that he had not voted for the ban back in 94 because he felt that it was a complete watse of our rights.
I am very impressed that my middle ground Democratic Senator took the time to let me know that after all of us have waited ten long years for such a anti-2nd bill to go away that indeed it is at last going the way of Kerry-Gone!
Just wanted to pass this on to my fellow patriots.
Saw a ad (Gun List if I remember correctly)for advanced orders of whatever they will be called, Post Pre or post post? The ad was for taking advanced orders for the Beta-C 100 round AR and H&K drums that have been selling for huge amounts as most here know. The ad was asking around $200.00 and some change for the new run once production begins. I beleive that no one can even start production on the soon to be back, as they should have been all along hi caps. Can you beleive that a Glock-17 will again come with two 17 rounders? It has been such a long ten years has it not?
Have great holiday weekend!
Ann in the hills of NV.
BTW, we had our first snow of the year night and we have used the woodstove already. I hope that this is not a sign of of a repeat of last years bitter nine month winter that we who live at 6500 feet above sea level are in store for. Cords are cut and dry!
Just say NO to electric or propane power as a heat source! Wood stoves rule!
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:29:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Ann,
Thanks for sharing the letter. Even in the very pro-2nd State of Kentucky we do not have Senators that pay that much attention.

Bob
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:34:04 PM EDT
[#2]
My Senators and Reps are very responsive in Colorado.

Things could go really good this year. Our RINO Senator is retiring and Pete Coors is very pro-gun. He even incurred Jim Brady's wrath for fighting against the Brady law.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:37:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks Ann!
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:38:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Top Top