Posted: 5/30/2008 5:32:31 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 5:35:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow that guy is an asshat
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 5:38:07 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

The fomenting of racial hatred in black churches is as bad as a Klu Klux Klan rally in the days of old.   Based on falsehoods and distortions of the reality of the situation.

But you foment enough hatred like that, for generation after generation, and you're going to get people to the point of war, eventually.

Link Posted: 5/30/2008 5:38:58 PM EDT
[#3]
You don't have to stray from arfcom to see things that will make you think we're headed towards a race war....
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 5:39:52 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a turbo kit and a K&N air filter in my Cavalier.

Bring it!
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 5:40:43 PM EDT
[#5]
I got no doubt there will be, if Obama wins he will setup people worse then him to come later.  People like those and Obama would send us to deathcamps if they could
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 5:41:02 PM EDT
[#6]
It is not going to be race...

It will be a culture war
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 5:41:55 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I got no doubt there will be, if Obama wins he will setup people worse then him to come later.  People like those and Obama would send us to deathcamps if they could

Scary, ain't it?
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 5:42:38 PM EDT
[#8]
You recognize that guy, right?  

ISRA: Chicago Priest Calls for Murder of Gun Shop Owner

SPRINGFIELD, Ill., May 29 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The following was
released today by the Illinois State Rifle Association (ISRA):
   Nobody expected Saturday's Operation PUSH protest at Chuck's Gun Shop &
Range to be anything other than a circus of the bizarre. However, nobody
anticipated that an address by a Chicago priest would include a call for
the murder of a suburban gun shop owner and legislators who oppose gun
control.
   During an address at an anti-gun rally in front of Chuck's, Rev.
Michael Pfleger, pastor of St. Sabina's Church, exhorted the crowd to
"drag" shop owner, John Riggio, from his shop "like a rat" and "snuff" him.
Rev. Pfleger went on to tell the crowd that legislators that vote against
gun control legislation should be "snuffed" as well.
As many know, "snuff"
is slang for especially violent murder.

Link Posted: 5/30/2008 5:44:04 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

control.
As many know, "snuff"

Wow, I hadn't heard that.  

Fuckin' asshole.

Link Posted: 5/30/2008 5:44:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 5:44:37 PM EDT
[#11]
The democratic party is in the process of imploding infront of your very eyes, you are viewing history my good friends.
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 5:45:19 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm ready.
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 5:46:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Christians.
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 5:47:18 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The fomenting of racial hatred in black churches is as bad as a Klu Klux Klan rally in the days of old.   Based on falsehoods and distortions of the reality of the situation.

But you foment enough hatred like that, for generation after generation, and you're going to get people to the point of war, eventually.

It's not going to be Black vs. White.

It's going to be Black vs. Brown.

The Black community has overplayed its victim hand.  They've waited too long.

The demographics have shifted and the Hispanics have passed them by.  

Look at LA.  There is ethnic cleansing going on by the Hispanic gangs in traditionally Black neighborhoods.  

Hispanics have more money, are becoming more mainstream, and are being wooed by politicians to big Corps.

It isn't Whites that have been taking traditional lower paying jobs that used to be the mainstay of Blacks.  

It isn't Whites who are gunning Blacks down.

They've waited too long and they've further marginalized themselves.

Kevin ""
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 5:48:07 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Scary, ain't it?

Not exactly, watching it happen isnt comfortable but its getting there
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 5:48:11 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
It is not going to be race...

It will be a culture war

Did you watch the video?

It was pure white versus black versus white versus black race issues.
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 5:48:47 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

control.
As many know, "snuff"

Wow, I hadn't heard that.  

Fuckin' asshole.

I remember that, just didn't realize it was the same whack job
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 5:48:52 PM EDT
[#18]
I live in WV, a race war is totally out of the question for me
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 5:49:57 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I live in WV, a race war is totally out of the question for me

Maybe you could have a war over Nascar?
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 5:50:48 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm sick and tired of black racism.. It's time for the government to crack down on them just as hard as they cracked down on the KKK...
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 5:51:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Need more ammo!
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 5:52:48 PM EDT
[#22]
If we are on the verge of a race war, then it's only because of Elvis's secret chem trail mix that the government is spraying from special alien-designed 747s flown by bigfoots.
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 5:53:31 PM EDT
[#23]

The guy is indistinguishable from Rev. Wright.

Same message.

Same hatred.

Same Hate-Whitey racism.

Same scrunched-face "whispering" followed by nasally-yelling screeds.

Absolutely no difference.
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 5:54:45 PM EDT
[#24]
A white man voting for Barack Obama is like a black man voting for DAVID DUKE.

20 years in a liberation theology church, a 20 year spiritual relationship with both Pfleger and Wright, a wife who's never been proud of America....

The man's a closet racist and the skeletons are coming out.
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 5:56:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Yep.......culture/race/religion war.

Coming soon to a city near you.
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 5:57:37 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

The guy is indistinguishable from Rev. Wright.

Same message.

Same hatred.

Same Hate-Whitey racism.

Same scrunched-face "whispering" followed by nasally-yelling screeds deliver.

Absolutely no difference.

Im sure for every one we see there ia 1000+ we dont
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 6:00:27 PM EDT
[#27]
raging white guilt at its retarded best..
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 6:04:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Am I retarded ? isn't that guy  white ?

Link Posted: 5/30/2008 6:10:37 PM EDT
[#29]
What an incredible dumb fuck he is!
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 6:13:06 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Am I retarded ? isn't that guy  white ?

Yeah, but he just an uncle tom!

Uncle Tom is a pejorative for an African American who is perceived by others as behaving in a subservient manner to White American authority figures, or as seeking ingratiation with them by way of unnecessary accommodation.

oh wait...

NOW I'M PERPLEXED!!1!
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 6:13:36 PM EDT
[#31]
Not to sound like an idiot, but does anyone else just want it to hurry up and happen? I don't hope for it, but I've been told anecdotes by my father about his childhood and his fathers childhood, where they feared something like this really may happen. Its just the waiting and and hoping it doesn't happen that really gets to me. I wish we could all live in peace, but deep down I know thats not possible, and I just want the worse to hurry up and come so we can put it behind us an move on.

Basically I wish it would never happen, but if its inevitable and there is no stopping it, i just wish it would happen sooner than latter...Sort of like how if you fucked up and broke something when you were a kid and sent to your room till your dad got home and spanked ya...thats how i feel...the waiting and fear/dread is just really draining.

Does anyone understand where I'm coming from on this?

FLAME SHIELD ON!

ETA: to clarify. grammarz n shit.
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 6:14:46 PM EDT
[#32]
I dunno, that was pretty funny, I think that he played Hillary dead on...that's probably what she was thinking.
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 6:16:41 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
I wish we could all live in peace, but deep down I know thats not possible, and I just want the worse to hurry up and come so we can put it behind us an move on.

I hear you. In a way I'd rather it would just get to poppin' off so we could get rid of the tension and everything.... but on the other hand,

I realize even if we do have race wars,
we'll NEVER EVER be putting a DAMN thing "Behind" any thing. EVER.

This is not going to end.
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 6:17:52 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Not to sound like an idiot, but does anyone else just want it to hurry up and happen? I don't hope for it, but I've been told anecdotes by both my father about his childhood and his fathers child hood, where they feared something like this really may happen. Its just the waiting and and hoping it doesn't happen that really gets to me. I wish we could all live in peace, but deep down I know thats not possible, and I just want the worse to hurry up and come so we can put it behind us an move on.

FLAME SHIELD ON!

Yes I do, would be simpler
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 6:23:10 PM EDT
[#35]
So what exactly is this "churches" tax status?

I have seen many clips and rarely is God mentioned in context and the other 99% is political/racist blathering and pandering.  

I know my church was threatened to have it's non-profit status pulled because they only and Republicans as guest speakers (Dims were invited, non wanted questioned).
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 6:24:37 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Not to sound like an idiot, but does anyone else just want it to hurry up and happen? I don't hope for it, but I've been told anecdotes by my father about his childhood and his fathers childhood, where they feared something like this really may happen. Its just the waiting and and hoping it doesn't happen that really gets to me. I wish we could all live in peace, but deep down I know thats not possible, and I just want the worse to hurry up and come so we can put it behind us an move on.

Basically I wish it would never happen, but if its inevitable and there is no stopping it, i just wish it would happen sooner than latter...Sort of like how if you fucked up and broke something when you were a kid and sent to your room till your dad got home and spanked ya...thats how i feel...the waiting and fear/dread is just really draining.

FLAME SHIELD ON!

If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.
 -- Thomas Paine, The American Crisis, No. 1, December 19, 1776

Link Posted: 5/30/2008 6:26:48 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

FLAME SHIELD ON!

If it's gonna happen, now would be a good time for me. Nothing much else going on in my life. No wife/gf, kids, or anything of that nature.
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 6:28:23 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

I have seen many clips and rarely is God mentioned in context and the other 99% is political/racist blathering and pandering.  

I know my church was threatened to have it's non-profit status pulled because they only and Republicans as guest speakers (Dims were invited, non wanted questioned).

Let government even mention removing thier tax exempt status and you'll have a race war inside of 24 hours.This church doesn't want equality , they want whitey to do thier time in the cotton fields, and they won't be happy till' they get it either.
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 6:31:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Now the rest of you get to see the bullshit we deal with every day in Illinois. If I spoke the truth about inner Chicago Blacks, I would be kicked off this site for life.
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 6:32:04 PM EDT
[#40]
http://cbs2chicago.com/topstories/Michael.Pfleger.Jesse.2.337982.html

Jun 29, 2007  6:14 pm

Jackson And Pfleger Stage Another Gun Shop Protest

High-Profile Preachers Were Arrested At Chuck's Gun Shop Earlier This Week

by Suzanne Le Mignot

CHICAGO (CBS) ― Two high-profile preachers are keeping up their protest at a south suburban gun shop. Reverend Jesse Jackson and Father Michael Pfleger returned to the store Friday, less than a week after they were arrested at the same location.

As CBS 2's Suzanne Le Mignot reports, Jackson and Pfleger joined forces with a coalition of community groups, next to Chuck's Gun Shop in Riverdale.

It was a time for prayer and peaceful protest, all in the name of ending gun violence against young people.

"It's the largest selling gun store in the country," Pfleger said. "Why are we focused here? Because this store has a reputation."

"Nine stores surround our city. We march on those other stores as well," Jackson said. "We intend to choose life over death. We want to close down the merchants of death."

Among those marching was the mother of Blair Holt, the Chicago student gunned down on a CTA bus on his way home from school.

"Until you walk in these shoes, you don't know what it's like to lose a child, I mean, it's the most horrible feeling in the world," said Annette Nance-Holt. "Chuck needs to look in the mirror and say, you know, what if somebody shot my child?"

Those who support the right to have guns stood in front of Chuck's Gun Shop.

"It's the right for them also, if they choose to purchase firearms, pass background checks and purchase a firearm legally," said gun supporter Richard Reynolds.

This is Jackson's fourth protest at the gun shop in a month. The mayor of Riverdale says while she has been the victim of gun violence, she's lost a son and relatives, she says she respects the public's right to protest, but her village has very limited resources.

"Each time the police guard the place or stand out there when they're doing the march, it costs the village of Riverdale over $3,500 just to provide that protection," said Mayor Zevonia Evans.

In response, Jackson said, "The sheriff should help her. Governor Blagojevich should help her with the National Guard."

"It's a state of emergency. We cannot choose her budget over the lives of people that are being killed," he added.

Link Posted: 5/30/2008 6:35:09 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

FLAME SHIELD ON!

so how do you envision this whole thing playing out?
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 6:35:42 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's not going to be Black vs. White.

It's going to be Black vs. Brown.

The Black community has overplayed its victim hand.  They've waited too long.

The demographics have shifted and the Hispanics have passed them by.  

Look at LA.  There is ethnic cleansing going on by the Hispanic gangs in traditionally Black neighborhoods.  

Hispanics have more money, are becoming more mainstream, and are being wooed by politicians to big Corps.

It isn't Whites that have been taking traditional lower paying jobs that used to be the mainstay of Blacks.  

It isn't Whites who are gunning Blacks down.

They've waited too long and they've further marginalized themselves.

Kevin ""

Doesn't matter, to most black folks, its all whiteys fault. They can kill each other and nobody will even "snitch" when the cops show up but let a white person even look at them funny and    . . . well.
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 6:36:41 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Left wing "churches" have gotten away with this for years - while traditional evangelical churches feel forced to tiptoe around anything remotely political. The IRS will occasional threaten to revoke someone's tax exempt status for saying something political. It's okay though IF you are a minority marxist hate-monger "church" that preaches everything but the Bible.

Most conservative Bible believing churches are finally starting to stand up for what they believe. In this day and age, speaking out against homosexuality is considered a hate crime - for simply calling it sin. In Canada, it is ILLEGAL to preach from the book of Romans where God's Word clearly speaks of homosexuality as sinful. Many churches are holding their ground now. It's only a matter of time before the IRS goes after them - or proves to be just full of hot air.

Again - if you're some socialist gay Unitarian church - feel free to speak politics without reprisal. The IRS WILL ignore you. If you are conservative - it becomes a separation of church and state issue. Hypocrisy brought to you by your federal government.
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 6:38:21 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Let government even mention removing thier tax exempt status and you'll have a race war inside of 24 hours.This church doesn't want equality , they want whitey to do thier time in the cotton fields, and they won't be happy till' they get it either.

I would like to take this opportunity to point out that lots of WHITE blood was spilled from 1861-1865 to get their ungrateful asses to this point.  Sometimes I question whether it was worth it now, they sure don't seem to appreciate it.
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 6:40:28 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I would like to take this opportunity to point out that lots of WHITE blood was spilled from 1861-1865 to get their ungrateful asses to this point.  Sometimes I question whether it was worth it now, they sure don't seem to appreciate it.

The War of Northern Aggression had nothing to do with abolition.
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 6:42:15 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/30/2008 6:42:18 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Not to sound like an idiot...Snip...

FLAME SHIELD ON!

so how do you envision this whole thing playing out?

I don't really know. As its yet to happen I can only speculate. But it doesn't look good for America in general. As a white man, I have the numbers on my side(racial majority) but when the SHTF it may be Blacks Vs Hispanic or some other combination where I am merely a spectator.
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 6:44:04 PM EDT
[#48]
2.07 was all I could take of the fucking windbag!!!
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 6:45:08 PM EDT
[#49]
Only made it halfway - he talks too ghey.

He can shit and jump in it.  Most in America earn their stripes everyday
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 6:47:50 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yet, it's funny how many people have a distorted view of history. Lincoln himself was for slavery as was much of the North. Many of Lincoln's earlier speeches made him sound like some Klan type for crying out loud. Was slavery right? Absolutely not. But the war was fought over State's rights - slavery was a side issue and had nothing to do with the actual war. The war was purportedly fought to preserve the Union - albeit by laying waste to everything it claimed to "preserve".

Slavery has always been wrong - and always will be. Only after the Civil War - was history spun to be more PC and make the North look the good guy and the South inherently evil.

What Obama and his ilk will never admit to - is that whitey didn't enslave Africans and send them to America. Other Africans sold slaves to the white traders. Slavery with all its horrors - Black Americans are light years ahead now of those who stayed in Africa. Instead of spreading racist hate - they should be thankful for the freedoms we all enjoy now. But we now live in an Entitlement society - not just based on race - everyone is a "victim" and only Uncle Sugar can make it better.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top