Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/29/2001 4:18:21 PM EDT
A Sheperd mix came in my back yard and attacked my black lab.After much yelling and a shot in the air this fucker ran straight at me.A single 115gr 9mm cor-bon +p jhp shut him down instantly.I felt bad,but had no choice.BTW,the exit wound was quarter sized!
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 4:21:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 4:35:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes, several.  Keep one of my Bushy's here as a ready react for dogs in my brush control goats. A Boar billy goat costs big bucks.

Killed the latest one with one shot, then put 5 more into it to make sure.  Toss the bodies on the railroad right of way for the buzzards to snack on.
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 4:43:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 4:44:52 PM EDT
[#4]
platform389,Right on bro!Let nothing go to waste!The buzzards have to eat just like the worms!
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 4:46:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 4:46:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Yes, I guess now that is politically incorrect.
Put a coon hound down with a .22lr he tried to jump a barbed wire fence got hung up and his front paws rotted off with ganggren. Not a pretty sight, but ended his suffering after looking for him for about five days.
TF
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 5:05:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Was in high school at the time, rabbit hunting in the outskirts of Las Vegas, NV (no longer outskirts now !).  Had my 870 with rifle sight slug barrel, extended magazine, full-length Choate pistol grip stock, shooting high-base #4's.  Great for jackrabbits.  

With the pistol grip stock, I'd carry it slung upside down under my left armpit, butt behind my left shoulder and my left hand holding the forend, muzzle down; a full magazine, empty chamber, hammer down.  

When I had a shot, I'd pull up on the forend, sling would drop away as I bring it up to my right shoulder and pump a round in the chamber.

I had just topped off the magazine and re-slung the shotgun, and started off down this dry wash.

I see movement to my right, turn to see two german sheperds running one behind the other out from brush about 15-20 meters away, straight towards me.

The 870 comes to my shoulder clean, and a round is in the chamber as it seats in my shoulder.  I want to yell before shooting, but I pull the trigger instead.

First shot catches the one in front and buckles his front legs; he goes nose first into the dirt with the other dog behind him running straight into his back end.  I put out two more rounds and dust is kicked up everywhere, can't see anything where they are.

To say I was scared SH*TLESS would be a big understatement as something like this was totally unexpected.  I've been out hunting many times prior and have never ran into dogs.

I top off quick, fully expecting more dogs to come at me as I can see and hear them barking in the brush along the wash.  I end up making about a 1/4 mile detour around the whole area with the shotgun in hand the entire way.

Went straight to the gunshop that I frequented, and told the owner the whole story.  Was telling him that maybe I shouldn't have shot, as they were running at me but not barking.

He told me that's a characteristic of german sheperds when they attack, no barking(?).

Sometimes I'd go out with a 10/22 instead of the 870.  I was lucky that I had the 870.

Chris  
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 5:12:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Yes I have, camee home from work one day and found a pitbull in my back yard it tryied to crash through the glass door to get to me. Well at the time i live in the city, so i called the police and told them that i was going to discharge a shotgun and kill the dog.
They  ( the police ) the proceeded to tell me that this was ok go ahead and do so, but in turn i was responsable for every pellet that came from the weapon.
Needless to say when the police showed up they new that there was a weapon in the house as i told them the location of it sitting on the kitchen counter, and a dead dog in the back yard.. pretty damm scary actually..ez
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 5:21:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Never capped a pet but I have shot several wild dogs running with coyotes.

My stepfather did a German Shpeherd in Puerto Rico when we were kids though. It bit my stepbrother pretty bad on the arm and when my stepfather went down to talk to the owners of the dog they basically said F.O. and tell your kids to walk on the other side of the street. The next morning the dog was laying in the middle of the street with its head cut off.
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 5:50:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 6:33:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Never used a gun, but I did use a bat!
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 6:41:33 PM EDT
[#12]
While hunting several years ago I had found an ideal location for my buck, only to have the hunt spoiled three days in a row by someone's pet running loose on my hunting club property, needless to say three strikes and the dog was out, hit him in the flea collar with a 30.06 at about 20 yards, he never screwed up a hunt again. That's the only dog I have ever shot, I did not enjoy it but, I pay a hell of a lot of money to hunt on that land and will not have a trespassing dog ruin it for me.
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 6:44:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Once I was so poor that I had to shoot my own elderly and sick dog.  AT the time it was a mercy to him.  I've been with dogs that were injected, and really there's no difference.
Point is: a real man will shoot his own dog.  Others will leave it to someone else.
But if you stay with your buddy 'till the end, you've done all you can do.
I'll never forget holding my dog while he was injected and died.
Cried like a baby.  Thank God my sister was visiting and held me up for a moment.
We all owe our faithful friend the HONOR of being present at their end.
Damn, gettin misty, even now, three yers larer
View Quote

I know the feeling, in janurary I had to put my Rottie down because of cancer. The hardest part was it happened on my birthday no less
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 6:46:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Dogs-------No

But I am currently up to about eleven cats.[:D]

What a bunch of f%$#ing hypocrates you people are!!

Flag
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 7:06:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Dogs-------No

But I am currently up to about eleven cats.[:D]

What a bunch of f%$#ing hypocrates you people are!!

Flag
View Quote

here you go
[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/026/Tw/nm/ML/w172439.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 7:09:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Several points on shooting dogs:

1. I despise the common LE practice of shooting dogs when serving warrants. I know assholes get pits to watch the crackhouse and warn them, but at the same time I know dumbass cops who serve the wrong f*cking house and shoot a family pet.

On occassion they even have the right house and escalate the situation by shooting a family pet. Ruby Ridge for instance. Their surveliance was compromised by the family dog. So some ahole shot the dog. Why? Their cover was already blown, they just escalated it into a firefight that ended with a kid being shot. If I was that kid I would have shot these unknown assholes who just shot MY dog.

2. Sometimes you just HAVE TO. A dog is attacking YOU or a family member or your pet. Especially on your property you have the right. But I really wish some would consider alternatives like pepper spray. Dogs learn and remember. I good hosing teaches him as much as a skunk encounter. I wish this tactic was used on strays who really DIDN'T have to be shot. This especially applies to LEOs, some of whom are far to willing to shoot a dog.

3. And finally my solution to nusiance animals cats, dogs, etc. These are animals who DON'T need to be shot because they are not attacking but you still don't want them crapping in your yard. PAINTBALL. This solves the problem on many levels. First, it's fun as hell and good practice. Second, it teaches the animal something about territory. Third, when fluffy/fido comes home six different colors maybe the owner will take an interest in controlling their animal. And fourth, you won't feel like an ass because you possibly killed some 8 year old little girls pet. After all, it "could" have just gotten loose and they are looking for it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 7:36:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 7:45:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 7:56:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Instance #1 - As a kid about 12 or 13, I was walking through the woods at home with a good friend and my German Shepard that I grew up with. She was an older dog, about 8-9 years at the time. We were carrying our shotguns just walking up rabbits or an occasional squirrel, mostly killing time. Suddenly 2 big dogs appear out of nowhere and jump my shepard. They were getting the best of her, not playing. I raised my single barrel Stevens 20 gauge, drew a bead and fired a load of #6 shot at about 15 yards. Dropped one, the other ran off yelping. I go home, an hour later the owner rings the doorbell wants to know why I killed their dog. My father basically told her to FO,as her dogs attacked. She never spoke to our family again. Glad we were armed, those dogs probably would have went for us had we ran.

Instance #2 - For you pit bull lovers, follow this one. Went to visit a lifelong friend who owned a female pitbull. I had been at his house many, many  times, neither myself nor my vehicle were strangers to the dog. Pulled into his driveway, turned off the ignition, it was summertime, so I rolled the window down so the car wouldn't be so hot when I returned. The dog approached the car and as I just cracked the door open the dog went from smiling face & wagging tail to full attack mode. The SOB jumped on the side of my car and put 8-10 inch nail scrathes in the side of a nice ride. The dog kept lunging as I rolled the window up. I immediately pulled out my .357 mag and pulled the hammer back, about to send it to it's maker. My buddy came out of his house and called the dog, it then ran at him. Nedless to say he immdiately got rid of the dog, he was about to blast it himself but his wife came out crying and bitching at him not to kill it. He was pretty PW and didn't, but I know that if she wasnt there he would have dropped it.
For you pit owners who say "my dog isnt like that it would never turn on my family", you are living in a fantasy world of denial. I love dogs but no way in hell I would have a pit, in this day & age you have nothing but a lawsuit waiting to happen.
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 8:26:31 PM EDT
[#20]
I treated a 5 year old little boy in the ER.  He was visiting the neighbors house and he was just standing there talking to the neighbor kid. The pitbull goes into full assault mode and knocks him down.  Then he grabs the kids leg and shakes hime like a rag doll.  The owner finally gets the pitbull to release.  He is a real standup guy.  He grabs his 12 gauge and takes the pitbull to the front yard and blasts it.  There were four quater sized holes in the kids leg.  It was amazing how deep and clean the wounds were.  He was not happy when I had to clean them out.
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 8:32:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Responded to a call years back, it was late afternoon and a hot summer day. A woman had been attacked by a large black chow. It turned out that the dog belonged to her daughter, away at school. We arrived in the front of the residence and in the front was a portion of the house overlooking the driveway. In the window were 2 dogs, a large german shepard and the chow. The german shepard was just sitting there, tongue hanging out and taking in the scene, the chow on the other hand was barking up a storm, obviously agitated. We went into the backyard where we confronted the victim, bleeding from a serious bite on her arm. The dogs left the upstairs portion and were at the sliding glass window leading into the backyard. The door was closed. The chow was still quite upset and wasn't at all shy to our presense. The FD was called to take care of the victim and we called animal control to see if they could deal with the chow. A animal control officer responded shortly afterward and proceeded to arm himself with a noose. We gained access into the rear of the house, through the sliding door. The dogs had returned to the upstairs and were staring out the window in the front, taken in by the crowd that had gathered. Maybe 5 minutes had passed when the german shepard made its way down and it was obvious by its body language that it was no threat. The chow came down shortly afterward, it seemed possessed at taking us out. It chased the animal control officer into the kitchen where he attempted to control it by lassoing it with the noose, no dice, he had to jump out of its way, onto a counter. The chow then made its way very quickly into the dining area where we were standing, weapons drawn. It stopped, looked at us, took a stance that it wasn't going anywhere and if it did, it was taking one or all of us with it. It took a couple of steps towards us and leaped, a few 45 rounds dispatched that puppy pretty damn quick, ending the threat.

Later, while stopping at a 7-11 for a cup of coffee, maybe a month after the incident, I was speaking with the clerk and she related to me that some over eager cops had blown her sweet little dog to pieces after it "nipped" her mom. I just took my cup of coffee and left thinking of the bloodloss and stitches that little "nip" caused her mother.
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 8:45:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 9:07:22 PM EDT
[#23]
I woke up one night at 3:00 am. Heard this freakin crazy sound outside my window, and couldn't figure out what it was.

My roomate has a 10' python, and feeds it rabbits. he keeps em outside in a cage, and i figured it was just the rabbits. Half asleep, i roll over, and hope it stops. My girlfriend wakes up and tells me it's not the rabbits...

I look out the window, and there's these two big ole dogs jumping at the cage, and as i watch, one digs his way under the cage and is biting at the rabbits.

Now, these rabbits are food anyways, so if they had gotten eaten, no loss to me. But i know the cage is locked, and the dogs will just be there all night fuckin around.

Well, this is a perfect example of the right tool for the job. I live in Springfield, MO, and in a neighborhood with lotsa houses. Couldn't use the .45 ACP, which woulda been the best gun. Couldn't use the M39, FAL, AK-47, all too loud. But i could use the .177 RWS Air rifle!!!

Perfect for the job.

Quiet, and moving at 1000 fps, the pellet would hurt, but not kill (unless i wanted it to.)

So i go to the kitchen, and open a window that points toward the cage, and just as one of the dogs goes part way under the cage, i pop him in the rump.

YELP!!!

His buddy runs off, and he scampers back about 20 feet, sitting on his stinging rear, he looks at the cage wondering what the hell bit him.

I load up another, and graze his chest, not wanting to kill him.

YELP!!!

Problem solved!!

Never saw that dog around here again.

Shawn
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 9:12:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Never trust German Sheperds, Pit Bulls, Rotties, Chows & Dalmatians if you didn't raise them.

Boxers & Labs seem well mannered for big dogs.
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 9:20:14 PM EDT
[#25]
I have shot three dogs in my life.  I have also owned dogs as pets for over 30 years and currently own one now, a beagle raised from a pup.  I sent home two bird dogs last year in the middle of the night because they had collars with home phone numbers, but the owner was reluctant to come and even asked if I could keep them until in the morning, go figure.

#1 & #2 - I own 300 acres of land that I use for hunting.  It is in the country and has several small trailer park communities near it.  Every day we went hunting we heard dogs chasing deer.  Finally we realized where the dogs came from each morning was a rent house on the edge of the property.  I could hear the door slam in the morning when they were let out.  One fine morning on the last day of the season I happened to be sitting next to the trail the dogs ran down.  I heard the dogs coming and heard the deer run by in the woods.  Both of them came by at about 20 yards.  I shot them both with my .308 neither made a sound, but it was a sad thing to do.  I didn't want to shoot them, but I don't believe they should be out running wild on my land either.  

#3 - Neighbor's Pit bull kept coming around my house.  It chased my wife's car, ran at her and my two young sons when they went to get the mail, etc.  Animal control could only catch cats in their cages.  I was home sick one day with a fever and of course it shows up in the front yard.  Living in the city I grabbed a 10/22 and some hollow points for protection and ran outside to follow the dog and see where it lived.  It didn't like me following it and when it began to run at me growling I shot in self defense.  It fell, got up and ran off yelping from a solid hit.  I even told the local patrol officer about it later.  He said "Don't you have anything bigger than a .22, Pit Bulls are tough"  Next time I would prefer a 12 gauge.

I like animals, but I don't like the irresponsible owners of pets that seem to be everywhere.  We have leash laws for dogs and cats, but they aren't enforced.  I have two small boys and I will be damned if I am going to live in fear of the neighbors dog.  Cats are many times more destructive to native birds, reptiles and mammals.  I chased off cats 2x this spring preying on baby Cotton Tails.  Keep your animals at home where they belong in your house, or your yard, not mine.

Oh and by the way the County where I shot the first two dogs has no animal control, only laws.  I called the assistant DA and asked what could be done.  She said "If they are on your property you may shoot them at any time"  
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 9:25:09 PM EDT
[#26]
In defense of dogs:

Years ago when I lived in the "hood"(Ft. Lauderdale...crappy part)I used to get assholes hidding from the police in MY back yard.

About 2 a.m. one night my German Shepard wakes me up. Pissed because I DID walk her I get up and get dressed. Only she doesn't sprint for the door(the normal "hurry I gotta piss" dash), but walk around and makes that German Sheppard whining noise. So I know something is up.

A quick check out the back window and sure enough, three homeboys bunkered down by my fence. Good dog. So I grab my Remington 870 and we quietly go out the front door.

My dog is trained to do both perimeter and interior searches and know the drill. I send her up the west side of the house and I move up the east. I round the back corner and all three are walking backwards away from the dog...right to me. Good dog. She even knows to walk slow and growl.

I rack one up and they ALL stop cold. I order them down facing away from me "arms out and palms up"...one says "hey man...call de dog"...I reply "You better quit worrying about the dog and start worrying about me...the dog won't kill you...I might."

5 seconds later...3 down arms out palms up facing away from me and one German Sheppard walking among them nipping at ANYONE who moves and growling at everyone. Good dog.

Girlfriend called the police, advised them I had three down at gunpoint and a dog was "working." Two officers responded and approached cautiously while announcing themselves. Kept my line of fire on the three and called the dog off to me. Officers approached with weapons drawn and I released my line of fire. Put the dog and gun in the house and found out these guys ran from the police about 20 mins. ago. Fun night.

Nothing like a well trained loyal dog.
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 4:22:29 AM EDT
[#27]
I have shot a couple myself.  My best friends farm used to have a pack of feral dogs that went after calves.  I shot four out of the bunch with my .223, 6mm and .270.  I have also shot 2 at work with my .40.  I was cruising this one patch of timber in Roanoke Va. 120 acres that was surrounded by subdivisions.  Well aparently someone didn't have their unfriendly dog pinned up.  I think it was an akita.  Big and mean as hell.  I hit it acouple times with my walking stick but it didn't back off so a let loose one 180 grain hydra.

My other kill was one a dog that I swear looked like a dingo, I didn't even give that one a chance.  Had to shoot it 3 times though.
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 8:44:15 AM EDT
[#28]
"Cap" a dog?  Yeah, once.  With a saucy french beret and matching cape.

Was the talk of the kennel.
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 9:17:01 AM EDT
[#29]
Too many times. I hate having to kill pet dogs, but wild dogs beware. WHen I was young (10-18) my buddies and I used to hunt alot at my grandfathers 98 acre farm. About 1/2 a mile from the farm was a really run down neighborhood. It was a housing development built in WW2 for a local military ammo plant. The people that live there now seem very poor. Houses are run down, yards dont get mowed, just an ugly seen. They also have a tendancy to get big dogs and not feed them. the dogs run all over hell killing anything that can get. So if we saw a dog we didn't recognize as a neighbors dog it died instantly. I have also had to put down dogs that were injured in the past. I hate it when people kill a pet because its tresspassing, without saying anything to the owner first. My dog has been raised on my fiance's parents farm and it knows where it is and isn't supposed to go. But if it is chasing an animal (which I let it do) than it sometimes crosses those lines. The neighbors all know it and most of them like it. It is a shepard collie mix and has never showed any signs of not likeing people. If you tell the owner once and they don't do anything about it then fine but if it isn't threatning anyone then give it atlest one chance. Cats on the other hand are kill on site.
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 9:32:44 AM EDT
[#30]
No but I once told the animal control guy if he had better hurry up and catch this stray who was attacking my dog. I would have used a 12 guage shotgun, not a rifle.

Link Posted: 7/30/2001 10:20:23 AM EDT
[#31]
My dad just had two probable kills the other day. We have a nice 5 acre field that is kept mowed and stocked with feed and salt blocks for the deer and turkey. We dont hunt them, we just like watching them. My dad saw two large dogs chase4 or 5 from the field and into the woods (not playfully chasing but barking fiercly and growling). My dad did not like that as any dogs that will pack up and chase wild life on anothers property will chase people/pets on any other chance, we have 3 cats and a 14 year old shepard with arthritis, none would stand a chance. My dad got his Ruger PC9 carbine, a 15rd mag of Triton +P Hollowpoints and went up the field to see if he could see them, couple minutes later they go back on by barking and running and my dad took running shots at them emptying the gun and seeing both dogs falter and yelp while running. The running and barking stopped suddenly secconds later. He went and tried to find any bodies to make sure they weren't suffering but found none. He hated doing it but believed it was best. We have alot of "hunting cabins" in our area owned by City people who come on the weekend to drink and party. I guess since they are in the country they think they can just let their dogs run free till they leave. It sucks, but sometimes it's needed.
BrenLover
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 10:35:10 AM EDT
[#32]
I have had to on duty several times since part of our duties in this rural area is animal control.

1. Shepherd / ??? running with coyotes ,terroizing a rural neighborhood and small kids. When I was working on CO. 223 Hornady 55 gr . One shot shut him off permanently.

2. Rotweiller x 2. On a no knock warrant , a local meth producer, kept a rottweiller on his front entrance area and rear. Upon entry the dog lunged at me and at contact distance, I put him down with my issue Glock 22 , with CORBON 165 grain jhp, a fellow officer  , encounterd the other one on th back porch and did the same as we was bittn once, he carried the same load.
3.Rabid Labrador cornered in a Back yard , called by concerned citizens, 870 18 bbl , Federal 00 buck ,lights out. It is not uncommon for one of our deputies to put dog down once a month or more.As many dogs are let to run or dumped here.
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 10:37:15 AM EDT
[#33]
I have had to on duty several times since part of our duties in this rural area is animal control.

1. Shepherd / ??? running with coyotes ,terroizing a rural neighborhood and small kids. When I was working on CO. 223 Hornady 55 gr . One shot shut him off permanently.

2. Rotweiller x 2. On a no knock warrant , a local meth producer, kept a rottweiller on his front entrance area and rear. Upon entry the dog lunged at me and at contact distance, I put him down with my issue Glock 22 , with CORBON 165 grain jhp, a fellow officer  , encounterd the other one on th back porch and did the same as we was bittn once, he carried the same load.
3.Rabid Labrador cornered in a Back yard , called by concerned citizens, 870 18 bbl , Federal 00 buck ,lights out. It is not uncommon for one of our deputies to put dog down once a month or more.As many dogs are let to run or dumped here.
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 1:10:43 PM EDT
[#34]
I blasted many feral dogs through the years.
I DIDN'T like doing it but it was done.
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 4:04:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Yes, a mother and three puppies.  Mom was foaming at the mouth and the puppies would not let us catch them even afer I off'ed mom.  They would have not survived anyway.  I used a .22 long rifle Marlin.  It did a fine job.
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 4:14:41 PM EDT
[#36]
You can trust Beagles!
[:)]
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 4:29:04 PM EDT
[#37]
I was attacked by a doberman while jogging in a park 18 years ago.  A guy had him in the park without a leash.  He bit my leg and then my arm when I fell form the leg bit.  I rolled over on top of him, ripped my arm out of his mouth (I still ave scars)and then choked him out.  I was in the hospital for two days need 28 stitches and a pint of blood. Sued the owner and got six figures.
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 4:59:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Why would you want to shoot a cat? I can understand a dog that is attacking someone, or a dog that is attacking another animal, but I havent seen a house cat that could kill me or anyone I ever cared about.  You shouldn't shoot animals for fun, it just isn't right.  Whenever I see someone abusing an animal it puts me into a rage and I want to hurt that person real bad.
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 5:11:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 5:26:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Damn!  Not kidding here, but what the hell dog can you trust after reading thid thread?
View Quote

I don't know, but what I do know is that while I have a kid around, I won't have any dog that I can't easily whup in a fight.
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 6:21:54 PM EDT
[#41]
Took out a wild eyed Taco Bueno lookin dog that had a cat cornered on top of a trash can. Popped him like a baloon with the Fal. Cat jumped 7 feet into the air and I popped it too on the way down. WoooooHooooooo [bounce][bounce]
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 6:43:24 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Took out a wild eyed Taco Bueno lookin dog that had a cat cornered on top of a trash can. Popped him like a baloon with the Fal. Cat jumped 7 feet into the air and I popped it too on the way down. WoooooHooooooo [bounce][bounce]
View Quote

That isn't really cool at all man.  How would you like it if I popped off a few rounds into you for no reason.
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 6:57:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Just feelin a little frisky JBR. Let out some line and I caught one right off the bat! LOL Easy there! [whacko]
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 8:03:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

That isn't really cool at all man.  How would you like it if I popped off a few rounds into you for no reason.
View Quote

BWAAAAAHHHHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHHAHA!
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 8:21:03 PM EDT
[#45]
yeah, my dad and i were riding across our place in a jeep through the woods and saw a white furry dog looking at us over a hill. they chase deer all the time so we kill them on sight. i pulled the .270 from between the seats and shot him dirctly in the chest. by the way, i know you are wondering... the exit wound was about the size of his butthole because that is where it exited.

i love dogs and hate to shoot them, but if they stray from their house and chase our deer, they die. i love to shoot cats though. they suck!

oh yeah, then my dad proceeds to take the collar off of the dog, hold it up in the air, and say, "WE GOT A TROPHY!".
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 8:34:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Have you ever been forced to crap a dog?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top