User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2002 8:52:01 AM EDT
Cops Turn Croc Hunters

AP
Email This Story
Print This Story  

Sep 12, 2002 6:44 am US/Eastern
(1010 WINS)-CLIFTON, N.J. Investigators searching for an alligator at a private home uncovered a cache of weapons, including a 2-foot-long cannon, various knives and a large fireworks device.

Authorities had gone to the Clifton home on Wednesday after state gaming officials said the alligator was being kept there in violation of state law.

The reptile was removed, but police brought in a bomb-sniffing dog when the weapons cache was discovered. Capt. Mohamed Lostan, commander of the Passaic County Sheriff Department's Emergency Response Team, told The Record of Bergen County that the items appeared to be part of a collection.

The name of the homeowner was not released and it was not immediately known if they were facing any charges in either case.
View Quote

[url=http://1010wins.com/topstories/StoryFolder/story_1770389093_html]Link to Story[/url]

Editorial:  It seems those liberal media f***s like running these stories as much as they like road rage, shark attacks or child kidnappings.  They don't even say the guy broke the [unjust,immoral,unconstitutional] guns laws of the PRNJ.
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 8:59:45 AM EDT
[#1]
"Authorities had gone to the Clifton home on Wednesday after state gaming officials said the alligator was being kept there in violation of state law."

so....the gambling police went after the 'gator???

"gaming officials"? i sure hope he meant to say "game officials".
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 9:08:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
"Authorities had gone to the Clifton home on Wednesday after state gaming officials said the alligator was being kept there in violation of state law."

View Quote

Where were the proof readers and grammer police at .....
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 9:19:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

Jeez, I guess I read that wrong.  I thought they meant "gamey state officials". [:D]

Link Posted: 9/12/2002 10:18:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote
That's gramm[b]a[/b]r police......(no at)

[:D]
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 10:53:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

No no no, its "Grammer Police" who are a different agency from the Spelling Police.
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 11:06:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

No no no, its "Grammer Police" who are a different agency from the Spelling Police.
View Quote

You all are confusing Police with Nazi's... Do you all know something I don't? [;)]

Edited because I'm a part-time Nazi and it's "something" not "somethign". [:D]
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 11:13:59 AM EDT
[#7]
You sure it wasn't the Clinton home and a cache of cigars?
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 11:20:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You sure it wasn't the Clinton home and a cache of cigars?
View Quote

heh heh!  [:d]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top