Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2007 10:49:37 PM EDT
It's a little after 1:00AM here, I am sitting in front of my computer in my dorm room, and I just finished eating some microwavable Maruchan Yakisoba noodles, like this-

(I didn't put the dehydrated veggies in, I threw the little packet of them away. Not a fan...)

Anyway, what was funny to me is what I was using to eat the noodles with. I bought a small multi pack of plastic disposable spoons, forks, and knives a while back. I ran out of forks yesterday.

So I used a plastic knife.

It was quite an adventure!
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 10:51:15 PM EDT
[#1]
work hard for four years or work hard for fourty.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 2:44:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Eat cheap food, drink cheap beer and bang cheap wimmins.  Do it for four years then grow up when you need to. For now, you dont need to
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 3:21:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Did you make them in a coffee pot? If not, you've got a ways to go
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 3:38:28 AM EDT
[#4]
I built a pepsi can fort around my computer space, in college.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 4:07:03 AM EDT
[#5]
My aunt would give me a case of Ramen every semester, my parents eventually threw it out when they realized I'd stashed 6 cases in various places around their house.

Kharn
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 9:38:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Been there before.
Also had no bowls, and just enough milk left for one bowl of cereal.
So I took out my knife, cut off the top half of the milk jug, poured my cereal in, and had myself an improvised disposable bowl
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 9:40:05 AM EDT
[#7]
I once ate a Baco-Bit and Miracle Whip sandwich.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 9:40:36 AM EDT
[#8]
I think I've only ate romein noodles once since I have been in college.  I usually rely on tostinos pizza rolls or the $1 banquet tv dinners for a cheap meal.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top