Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/30/2015 11:40:56 PM EDT
So here's some liberal bull being spewed on my timeline today!  She shared this story that I'll link below and below the link is her response to it.

Story

"I couldn't resist commenting. The broad generalizations in this article are a part of the problem. Not every white person is innocent or racist and not every protestor is innocent or a thug. With articles like these, the tensions will only get worse and, of course, end in more violence. If people want peace, there needs to be effective societal healing through actions that appease the "Black Lives Matter" movement. It's really not that hard. Most people in the movement would actually love the chance to just talk to someone who had questions, contrary to what some other people believe. I, personally, am definitely open to any conversation. However, labeling the protestors as "thugs" is never the best way to get them to stop LOL. That's exactly the reason why they're protesting and if you don't understand I'd encourage you to talk to someone in the movement. With all of that being said, I truly hope this young man feels better soon. BUT generalizing the movement is only going to make things worse, especially when there are nonviolent members out there who try very hard to remain calm and work towards a happier, more inclusive, and peaceful tomorrow "

TLDR:  Soldier was sucker punched by BLM activist and delayed deployment, facebook "friend" blamed the white people for the actions of BLM and said if we want peace we have to appease the movement.  Calling the assaulter a thug is not warranted and is only causing more problems.  BLM should be able to punch whoever they want and it is the white mans fault.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 11:45:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
So here's some liberal bull being spewed on my timeline today!  She shared this story that I'll link below and below the link is her response to it.

Story

"I couldn't resist commenting. The broad generalizations in this article are a part of the problem. Not every white person is innocent or racist and not every protestor is innocent or a thug. With articles like these, the tensions will only get worse and, of course, end in more violence. If people want peace, there needs to be effective societal healing through actions that appease the "Black Lives Matter" movement. It's really not that hard. Most people in the movement would actually love the chance to just talk to someone who had questions, contrary to what some other people believe. I, personally, am definitely open to any conversation. However, labeling the protestors as "thugs" is never the best way to get them to stop LOL. That's exactly the reason why they're protesting and if you don't understand I'd encourage you to talk to someone in the movement. With all of that being said, I truly hope this young man feels better soon. BUT generalizing the movement is only going to make things worse, especially when there are nonviolent members out there who try very hard to remain calm and work towards a happier, more inclusive, and peaceful tomorrow "

TLDR:  Soldier was sucker punched by BLM activist and delayed deployment, facebook "friend" blamed the white people for the actions of BLM and said if we want peace we have to appease the movement.  Calling the assaulter a thug is not warranted and is only causing more problems.  BLM should be able to punch whoever they want and it is the white mans fault.
View Quote

This is going to end badly for the SJW's, they're setting themselves up for abuse like the aide worker who justified her rapist in Haiti.  

And this will end badly for BLM.  Keep that shit up you won't have to worry about cops shooting y'all.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 11:56:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This is going to end badly for the SJW's, they're setting themselves up for abuse like the aide worker who justified her rapist in Haiti.  

And this will end badly for BLM.  Keep that shit up you won't have to worry about cops shooting y'all.
View Quote

I wonder when the self defense shootings of them will start.  I'm dreading the civilian "mike brown" case
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 12:06:23 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I wonder when the self defense shootings of them will start.  I'm dreading the civilian "mike brown" case
View Quote
Zimmerman v. Martin

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top