Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/16/2003 4:27:59 PM EDT
I dunno if y'all have ever spent your time laughing your asses off at the things people post in the Yahoo Personals, but I do.

Go here:  personals.yahoo.com/

Enter teh search criteria on the left.

Thought we could have us a little scavenger hunt.

Here are the categories that we need to find:

1.  Ugly girl/guy that is described by their friends as "cute!"

2.  A self-deluded person that thinks they look like __________ (insert Movie Star's name)

3.  The washed up doper that describes themself as a music lover...and still ives at home (age 24 and up)

4.  The misunderstood teen that just wants someone to 'share' with, and maybe hang out.

5.  The tattoo lover that wants someone to lsiten to hair bands and drive motorcycles.

6.  The fat loser that 'has a great personality and wants to be loved for who they are inside.'

And...anything else that you find that is funny as hell.

I don't know if this link will open the profile, but I found this one amusing.  I'll call her 'Beauty School Dropout.'  Once you see her, and the profile you'll understand what I mean.  

TRG
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 4:44:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Dude your going to hell.. [:D]

but this sounds fun! [:D]

Your link doesn't work tho [:\]

Oh ya so far I havn't found any ugly girls in my area..... Up to 30 and only found one
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 4:58:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Dude your going to hell.. [:D]

but this sounds fun! [:D]

Your link doesn't work tho [:\]

Oh ya so far I havn't found any ugly girls in my area..... Up to 30 and only found one
View Quote

I can't find a way to make the link take you back to the same ad.  Something screwy about it.

However, I did figure out that you can email profiles to others, and send them via IM.  Busted a gut laughing about it here.  My wife sent me a cousin's profile.  Major laughs!

Don't hate tha playa, hate tha game!"

Link Posted: 12/16/2003 5:06:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Actual descripiton written by a girl.

"i have blond hair blue eyes. have some weight , but i burn it of with working with children. i love to go eating on dates. some day i want 3 kids i have frekles on me ian canna quite when you first meet me the i ophen up more.in this pic iam acting funny a family man later in life make makes good money taller than me of course. can be skinney oy muscler i little weight. and who loves god is the first thing in life. "

And here is her profile  (sorry had to just get a screen capture)

[img]http://www.tvcc.edu/faculty/ballen/profile1.jpg[/img]

TRG
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 5:14:36 PM EDT
[#4]
if there was EVER a thread that was just absolutely WRONG, this is it.

however, should make for quite a few laughs [}:D]  hehehe.............
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 5:16:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Ok, we have another winner!

Here is her self-description:  I put the red in there to help you find the good shit.  [;)]

"I'm on here cause I'm bored. I also just got out of a relationship that was VERY unhealthy for me. I want a guy who knows how to treat a girl, and won't blow me off to a damn computer game.I am very openminded. [red]I like pro-wrestling[/red], music is my live. If you don't like dogs don't bother talking to me, my dog Chico is my baby. [red]I am into piercings and tattoos. I have my nose, conch on both ears, and a monroe, and two more that ill tell you about later, and wanting more. [/red]:) "

And a screen capture:

[img]www.tvcc.edu/faculty/ballen/profile2.jpg[/img]

TRG
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 5:18:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
if there was EVER a thread that was just absolutely WRONG, this is it.

however, should make for quite a few laughs [}:D]  hehehe.............
View Quote

"Why, Ike, whatever do you mean?"

TRG

Link Posted: 12/16/2003 5:20:07 PM EDT
[#7]
And the hits jsut keep on coming!

"i have 2 tattos and 11 peircings. i hope to start college in the fall to be a psychologist or a chemical dependancy councler for adolecence. music is a big part of my life. my favorite band is smashing pumpkins. i love to party and love going out. i spend most of my time in ft worth causing trouble when not at work. i dunno, i guess i am just enjoying things before i have to become too responsible, you know. lemme know if your interestend and you can call my cell. someone who is on my wave length. peircings and tattoos are a major plus and being a musician is an even bigger one. someone with a steady job and car. apperance dosen't matter to me, its only based upon how i connect with someone. "

Uh-huh.  Sounds like she knows all about chemicals and counselors.  [;)]

TRG
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 5:20:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 5:23:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Hmmm...Plano huh?!?! For a minute there I thought that was me. [:D]
View Quote

Well, I am running the "Woman Seeking Man" search right now, I will run the "Man seeking Man" later and see if I find ya.   [;)]

TRG
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 5:29:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 5:37:53 PM EDT
[#11]
i hope to start college in the fall to be a psychologist or a chemical dependancy councler for adolecence
View Quote

im confused, is she going to school to study psychology or to be studied in psychology?

lemme know if your interestend and you can call my cell
View Quote

any other time i'd think that she meant cell "phone" but is anybody else wondering about that?

peircings and tattoos are a major plus and being a musician is an even bigger one. someone with a steady job and car.
View Quote

while they're not mutually exclusive arent they statistically close enough to be called that?
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 5:44:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Oh, damn...this is funny as hell...

Hey how do you do a screen capture like that? I might want to actually take part in this scavenger hunt and would like to share the pics of lames that I find.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 5:48:44 PM EDT
[#13]
i found our girl a guy!!!!!

Just moved to the greater Corpus Christi area, so I'm looking for some cool people. [red]A girl that can understand my aristic point of view. Someone that respects my music.[/red] She has to be easy going, [red]and doesn't expect me to be mr big bucks. I don't work too often,[/red] so she can look forward to long talks, and lots of hanging out.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 5:52:42 PM EDT
[#14]
2. A self-deluded person that thinks they look like __________ (insert Movie Star's name)
View Quote

ive got a lock!!!!!!!!

I'm 6'3,anglo male about 230 lbs. Sorry, no pic available at this time. [red]I will tell you that most women think I look like Tim McGraw.[/red] I don't think so. I've been hurt before when my marraige lasted a whopping 28 days.( Is it a record?)ha. She changed her mind and wanted to stay single. I'm a hard working man that values the company of an honest woman that isn't afraid of love and affection. I also have a 16 yr. old son. I play guitar and drums for my own band. A woman who isn't afraid of her feelings and accepting love and affection. She has to be herself and enjoy being treated like a queen. She must love music.
View Quote

any free beer involved for the winner?
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 6:09:32 PM EDT
[#15]
1. Ugly girl/guy that is described by their friends as "cute!"
View Quote

ask and ye shall receive

[red]My friends would say i am a good looking, intelligent, fun, hard working guy who got a bad break with my last relationship.[/red] Finally over it, and ready to get on with my life. I enjoy many activities and really look forward to doing some things i have always put off in the past. I am not afraid of committment, but need to become freinds first, then see where that road leads. Drop me a line if i interest you. Look forward to it :) Looking for someone who knows what they want. They must like to have fun, be it staying at home or going out on the town. If this is you do not hesitate to drop me a line.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/16/2003 6:18:42 PM EDT
[#16]
3. The washed up doper that describes themself as a music lover...and still ives at home (age 24 and up)
View Quote

he's 39 you know!!!

used ,but not used up!!!

( Active during the last 2 months )  

About Me  

[red]

Marital Status: Single - never married  

Body Type: Athletic  

Height: 5' 9"  

Eyes: Hazel  

Hair: Dark Brown  

Ethnicity: I'll tell you later  

Sense of Humor: Clever / Quick Witted, Slapstick  

Social Setting: Shy at first, but warm up quickly, Side kick, Flirt, Comic Relief  

TV Watching: Sports Nut, Movies, Channel Hopper  

Smoking: Doesn't smoke  

Drinking: Drinks socially  

[red]Living Situation: With parents, There is a party every night[/red]  

Have Kids: I'll tell you later  

Want (more) kids: Not sure  

Education: Some College  

Employment Status: Self-employed  

Income: I'll tell you later  

Religion: Christian / Catholic  

Attend Services: Rarely  

Political Views: I'll tell you later  

Astrology: Capricorn  

[red]Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, Russian, Hebrew, Hindi, Tagalog, Urdu   [/red]  riiiiiiiiight

Interests: Movies, Listening to Music, Outdoor Activities, Photography, Watching Sports, [red]Playing Music,[/red] Playing Sports, Health/Fitness  

X pro athlete, never got rich. Had alot of fun & still not done.Looking 4 Ms. RIGHT could U be she? Love outdoors & living life 2 the end!!!!!    

About My Match  

Marital Status: Any  

Body Type: Slim, Athletic  

[red]Height: 3' 1" - 5' 7" [/red]  3' 1" with a flat spot on her head?  

Eyes: Any  

Hair: Auburn, Black, Blonde, Light Brown, Dark Brown  

Ethnicity: Caucasian (white), Hispanic/Latino  

Smoking: Any  

Drinking: Any  

Have Kids: Any  

Want (more) kids: Any  

Education: High School Grad, Some College, College Grad, Post-Graduate  

Employment Status: Any  

Income: $25,000 to $34,999, $35,000 to $49,999, $50,000 to $74,999, $75,000 to $99,999, $100,000 to $149,999, More than $150,000  

Religion: Any  

Attend Services: Any  

Political Views: Any  

Astrology: Any  

Interests: Any
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/16/2003 6:30:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 6:33:19 PM EDT
[#18]
[%|] ok, i've had enough of this for one day...........its too much! [%|]
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 7:43:35 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
[%|] ok, i've had enough of this for one day...........its too much! [%|]
View Quote

Why stop now?  You were on a roll!

I don't know if I have ever laughed as hard as I did to LT's "my hand broke up with me" comment!

ROFLMAO!!

To take a screen capture, press CTRL-Print Scrn

Then open paint, and paste in from the clipboard.

TRG

Link Posted: 12/17/2003 5:03:59 PM EDT
[#20]
wtf people??????  this is RIGHT up yalls alley..............get after it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top