Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/4/2006 6:10:11 PM EDT
Are you serious......I am starting to really think liberalism is a mental disorder.

Wednesday, Jan. 4, 2006 10:00 p.m. EST
President Bush Blamed for Mine Disaster

Less than 24-hours after 12 of the 13 workers trapped by a West Virginia mine explosion were found dead, critics were already politicizing the disaster, with at least one mine safety expert blaming President Bush.

"This mine should have been closed," former director of the National Mine Safety and Health Academy, Jack Spadaro, told Fox News Channel's "Hannity & Colmes" Wednesday night.

"There were too many serious [safety] violations and the record is very clear," he added.

Asked why the allegedly unsafe mine continued to operate, Spadaro contended:

"I think it's because of the current Bush administration's policies toward mine operators and their reluctance to take the strong enforcement action that's sometimes necessary."

Spadaro insisted that "there has been a significant change since the Bush administration took over the enforcement of mine safety."
He said that the White House's lax approach to mine safety had made mine operators "reluctant to follow the law."

<We don't have any form of the F-word in thread titles.  --tbk1>
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:11:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:12:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Less than 24 hours, the blame game is getting quicker!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:12:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Despite the forty something violation notices that were issued last year... when what's his name was prez?

Hold on, I'll remember...

Gimme a minute...
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:12:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't know whether I should laugh or just shake my head in absolute disbelief that our country truly is this ignorant.  With sheep like this Hitlery does stand a good chance of election.

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:17:34 PM EDT
[#5]
the Bush admin.'s policies on cfb instant replay is why USC is losing right now
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:18:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:23:43 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
"This mine should have been closed," former director of the National Mine Safety and Health Academy, Jack Spadaro, told Fox News Channel's "Hannity & Colmes" Wednesday night.

"former" - as in "Clinton Administration Appointee".

Googled him and found this gem:

link
"Longtime federal mine inspector and engineer Jack Spadaro has settled his fight with the Bush administration over his demotion at the U.S. Mine Safety and Health Administration.

This hack is just a demoted and disgruntled Clinton appointee trying to hit back at Bush - bet they mention that little tidbit did they?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:24:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Bush blew up the mine.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:25:22 PM EDT
[#9]
I think it's pretty simple, actually.

The left hates America.

'Nuff said.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:25:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Bush sailed his fishing boat to the mine and Cheney threw dynamite in...
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:28:43 PM EDT
[#11]
That mine has quite a few violations of safety rules, and i heard many of them were going on for years
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:30:18 PM EDT
[#12]
its entertainment, pure entertainment, they want us to laugh
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:31:38 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Bush blew up the mine.

Cheney and Rove told Bush the mine was filled with black refugees from NOLA.  Won't he be pissed when he finds out the real story!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:31:54 PM EDT
[#14]
You guys do realize that it's all Bush's fault that some areas of the country don't have a sufficient supply of worms in the ground for fishing which leads to an increase in the number of fish in our lakes and rivers and in turn an increase in greenhouse gases due to fish farts and finally global warming!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:32:01 PM EDT
[#15]
It is always Bush's fault. he is an easy guy to blame.
TS
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:32:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:34:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Bush doesn't care about miner people
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:37:48 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Bush doesn't care about miner people

...because they're black from coal dust.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:38:28 PM EDT
[#19]
In the underground metals side of MSHA, I would say that things have gotten much more stringent in the past few years. The inspectors don't cut us any slack out here at all.
The fines, liabilities and restictions that too many violations can make create an environment where mine owners take it very seriously.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:38:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Wait wait wait, now just hold on.......Bush's fault? I ain't gonna believe that one bit. No sir not even a little..............

Well, not unless there were Black people in that mine. Now maybe then I wold believe that Bush was to blame......
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:38:59 PM EDT
[#21]
good lord, they need to be shot!!!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:44:02 PM EDT
[#22]
it's the continued genocide of minerities!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:45:39 PM EDT
[#23]
It seems now, that every time something bad happens, some clown has to run to a TV camera and microphone and start blaming their political enemies.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:46:49 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
it's the continued genocide of minerities!

Well, if "minerities" are involved, surely Jesse Jackson will be along any moment to say the day.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:48:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Give it a day or so and it'll be Bush's fault for Sharon's stroke....just wait.

No doubt some kind of "wag the dog" distraction for the wiretapping and mine blowing upping....
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:54:47 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Less than 24-hours after 12 of the 13 workers trapped by a West Virginia mine explosion were found dead

Im not sure who wrote this but he is either stupid or full of shit.  Maybe both.

only one died
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:58:36 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Im not sure who wrote this but he is either stupid or full of shit.  Maybe both.

only one died

umm...  only one lived.

::shaking head::
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:59:21 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Less than 24-hours after 12 of the 13 workers trapped by a West Virginia mine explosion were found dead

only one died

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:05:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:16:29 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Bush blew up the mine.

No. I blew up the mine.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:22:56 PM EDT
[#31]
They had to blow up the mine. It requires at least 12 dead people and a huge amount of evil gases to power a second, more powerful, hurricane machine so Bush can finally send hurricanes over to Africa. Now that he can send hurricanes to Africa, there will be no stopping him from destroying his nemesis, black people.

One cannot fight the hurricane machine.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:29:27 PM EDT
[#32]

GM
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:30:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:45:28 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

only one died

Gee, check your facts.  Now, who is full of shit?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:59:45 PM EDT
[#35]
Source?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:04:26 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Source?

For?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:05:07 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
I am starting to really think liberalism is a mental disorder.

JUST starting?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:15:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Do you know why they blame him for everything? Because they want a Pres that really has that power. Bet you arse that when they get back into power, they will make sure their guy has power like that.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:25:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Does anyone ever blame themselves for things they did anymore?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:29:55 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

No doubt some kind of "wag the dog" distraction for the wiretapping and mine blowing upping....

No, the libs are probably glad Saron had a stroke.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:35:19 PM EDT
[#41]
What, did Chimpy McBushHitlerburton's Halliburton Hurricane Machine malfunction again and kill more white people than black?

Darn it! I HATE it when that happens!
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 1:32:49 AM EDT
[#42]
Just as I suspected.....Bush and Cheney up to their old tricks.

Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:10:42 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

only one died

flymeaway.net/images/blink.gif

I wonder how the media, who's fault it is for this faulty intelligence, can still go on about not excusing Bush for the faulty intelligence that he got on Iraq.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:25:39 AM EDT
[#44]
Like I always say....

Liberals have this thing about avoiding responsibility and accountability.

When I did something bad as a child, I was the one punished for it because I committed the deed. Liberals don't see things that way. They'll point the finger at whoever they can to avoid the punishment and -- dare I say -- actually taking accountability for their actions.

I sit back and watch the "pussification of America" with great disbelief and shame.

Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:50:24 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Like I always say....

Liberals have this thing about avoiding responsibility and accountability.

When I did something bad as a child, I was the one punished for it because I committed the deed. Liberals don't see things that way. They'll point the finger at whoever they can to avoid the punishment and -- dare I say -- actually taking accountability for their actions.

I sit back and watch the "pussification of America" with great disbelief and shame.

Spankings are a thing of the past in many households, now it's a "time out" where you sit and think about what you did.  Yeah right!  More like think about a better way to do it next time or how pissed you are at mom or dad.  My sister several years ago actually had child service people come to her house to pay her a visit when she gave my nephew, who was probably 4 at the time, a swat on the butt for misbehaving in a store!
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 3:51:26 AM EDT
[#46]
I had not thought of the "It's Bush's fault" angle yet.

I was waiting for...

"The twelve people survived, but they were murdered in the mine to protect the company's interests.  If they would have been allowed to live, it would have cost the company too much money."

Conspiracy theory at it's worst.

On another note, there obviously were no black miners, because Minister Louie Frankenstein and Jessie Jackson were not there to be seen on TV giving "legitamacy" to the above mentioned theory.

I wasn't going to say that because I thought it was in too poor taste, but I guess it has begun already.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 3:54:08 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, the libs are probably glad Saron had a stroke.

+1

Democrats are glad the "Evil Jew Terrorist" is sick and has a very poor prognosis.  

I really feel sorry for Democrats, they are so hateful and mean spirited.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 3:57:47 AM EDT
[#48]
I am now convinced that the Left has a "war room" where they matrix issues to put blame on Bush and his administration.  They use a Pert Chart with critical path to achieve a "Get Bush!" endgame.

Fuckers!  
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 5:27:11 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
I am now convinced that the Left has a "war room" where they matrix issues to put blame on Bush and his administration.  They use a Pert Chart with critical path to achieve a "Get Bush!" endgame.

Fuckers!  

Hold on there, partner!   You are giving the left WAYYYYYY too much credit.  They simply are not smart enough to "matrix issues".  It is just a knee jerk reaction.  Much like zombie look for human flesh out of instict, Democrats blame Bush out of blind instint.  And also much like zombies, Democrats are not capable of rational thought or deductive reasoning.  They do not have the capacity to move beyond their instictual need to blame.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 5:38:54 AM EDT
[#50]
You all misunderstand.

Liberals, all of them, are insane. They live in a fantasy land where unborn children are expendible but multiple strike violent offenders should not be executed. Where terrorists need to be understood but Pat Robertson is the "real" enemy. Where human beings are the evil that's destroying vast numbers of animal species and thus the world, despite the fact that humans evolved through the extinction of vast numbers of species, as did all current species. They are people that believe Howard Dean is a voice of sanity and that we need to remove all troops from Iraq immediately because that will end terrorism. Where 5 year olds should be taught how to use condoms and where every other culture on earth is considered superior to ours.

They are mad.

Like all paranoid schitzos, they need a boogey man. Currently that need for a boogey man is being projected onto President Bush. No matter what happens, they have a "feeling" that it is his fault. They have this feeling because they are incapable of rational thought, regardless of how much they talk about monkeys and carbon dating.

As a result everything that happens that is bad has to be the boogey man's fault. Be it a tsunami, a hurricane, a mining accident, whatever, it is all Bush's fault because he is their fixation. In their sad demented little minds he is the personification of evil because he doesn't agree with their raving lunatic fantasies, and because they came so close to beating him, but the Constitution (which they despise and are trying to redefine into oblivion) got in the way.

When they lost in 2000 by that thin margin, they came completely unhinged.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top