Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2013 8:03:05 AM EDT
I had a very brief exchange in this one, but it's still going anyways the first three posts as follows.

FB Friend;  Gun ownership is a government given right. Guns were made by man.

Me; The 2nd Ammendment recognizes an inherent right. The Constitution does not bestow rights upon the people. It merely recognises what rights we are born with. Not government given.

FB Friend;  I think the right to defend ourselves is inherent, but to do so with a weapon does enter gray area. I don't agree with limiting gun ownership, but I do agree there is some underlying issue in the U.S. that is feeding gun violence.

This next one is a gem

FB Friend; The constitution, as is, is one thing. The current debate is another.

After that first post I quit posting, I have begun just to take a hardline stance and all who don't agree can fuck ogg. There is no debate. GFY.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 8:07:19 AM EDT
[#1]
"arms" ... no mention of guns in the 2nd amendment. The writers knew that weapons includes more than just "guns", thus they didn't specify.

Me? I'm all for the phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range for my PDW.

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 8:08:06 AM EDT
[#2]
JD

PC

FB

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 8:09:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
"arms" ... no mention of guns in the 2nd amendment. The writers knew that weapons includes more than just "guns", thus they didn't specify.

Me? I'm all for the phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range for my PDW.

http://www.american-buddha.com/atermSub26d.jpg

"The .45 long slide, with laser sighting."
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 8:19:20 AM EDT
[#4]
The Uzi nine millimeter.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top