Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2007 7:04:44 PM EDT
Just got this in my email today! I will let anyone know if they need anyone else once I am hired!

We have found your resume at Monster.com and would like to suggest you a "Transfer manager"

vacancy. We have studied your resume and are happy to inform you that your skills

completely meet our requirements for this position.

This is a part-time position. Your job will be to transfer money between our clients.

Your job will consist in the following:

* Receive the check by mail

* Cash the check within a business day, excluding days off

* 8% of the amount are left for yourself as a commission. You take it immediately

* The rest of the sum is to be sent via western union to us to the address which will be

mentioned in the e-mail. Transaction fees shall be paid out of the same sum.

Your schedule will be flexible. You will need to spend on average 1-2 hours per day, Monday-Friday.

This is a work-at-home position. All communication will be online.

This job will allow you to:

- Efficiently work at home;

- Increase your income;

- Get additional free time;

General requirements:

- Good communications skills

- Internet and e-mail skills; Experience in online work;

- Honesty, responsibility and promptness in operations;

- Prior customer service experience is a good benefit;

During the trial period you will be paid $1,500 per month. You will also be keeping 8 percent commission

from every check received from our customer. With the current ammount of clients your average

income will be about up to $2,000 USD per month. After the trial period your base salary will go up to

$2,250 USD per month, plus 8 percent commission.After the trial period you may ask for additional hours or

proceed full-time.

If you are interested in this position, and would like to know more, please e-mail me

We will contact you within 2 days

Speed
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 7:09:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Woohoo! $1500/month

Poverty line, here I come!

Link Posted: 10/11/2007 7:14:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Delivering Anus computers to Nigerian clients?
If they don't pay, hit them with hammer of dead.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top