Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2004 1:17:15 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 1:20:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Number of undecideds is dropping and Bush support rising? Great news!
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 1:22:35 PM EDT
[#2]
New Jerseyians! Go forth and convince a leaner/undecided to vote for "W"

It's time to step up and volunteer for the uphill push. The "ground war" in getting the base to vote may very well be the final factor since we have an able man to vote for, the Democrates don't and they know it! Convince your fellow Republicans to go and vote, convince them to do the same.

Ride to the sound of the Guns!
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 1:23:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Understand, if Kerry has to spend TIME in any of the "blue states" that Gore got last time, he's got less time to spend in the "other" battleground states.

New Jersey is something EVERYONE has been counting on going to Kerry (well, everyone 'cept Sgtar15).    That would be like Bush having to go and campaign actively to try and keep Texas or Kansas in his column.  

Link Posted: 10/15/2004 1:45:43 PM EDT
[#4]
The President will be visiting NJ on Monday!
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 1:49:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Just wait till next week.  I think next week the shits gonna start raining on Kerrys parade.  By the end of next week W will be up in all of the major polls with 300 ec votes in his pocket.  On election day he will close with 320+
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 2:13:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Rush had a caller from NJ who said that al-Qerri's drug reimportation proposals are alienating New Jersey.  They have a lot of well-paying pharmaceutical jobs in NJ, and hurting their profits would hurt the industry and employment within it.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 2:28:53 PM EDT
[#7]
I was at a Substance Awareness presentation on Wed. night.
As we cleaned up somone metioned that we were missing the debate.
One women tenatively said "I hope GW does well" and then the tide broke.
All of us were Bush supporters.
Drug awareness is not a liberal friendly program so I really wasn't suprised.
K*rry's mass-hole way of speaking really pisses alot of people off here in NJ

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top