Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2005 6:44:24 AM EDT
Link

The woman told police that it was a disturbing video that showed the rape of a younger child, perhaps no older than 2, that caused her to make the call after she left the apartment, the South Florida Sun-Sentinel reported.

This guy needs to be hunted down.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 6:46:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 6:47:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Porstitute rats out child molester???

Well.....there's  just no honor among thieves.

Link Posted: 1/7/2005 6:50:54 AM EDT
[#3]
 you know it's bad when a hooker is calling the cops....hope they find and burn the perp....at the stake!
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 6:51:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Seriously, how sick and twisted does a guy have to be for a PROSTITUTE to turn him in?

Nail his nuts to a tree, set it on fire, and give him a butter knife to cut himself loose with.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 6:52:08 AM EDT
[#5]
She was probably molested.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:23:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Everybody has limits, although some are much different that others. Few, even in the criminal world tolerate child abusers. They typically suffer greatly while locked up as a result.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:35:40 AM EDT
[#7]
I dunno. I just can't think of anything coherent to say. Kill him doesn't even begin to express it.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:38:34 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Nail his nuts to a tree, set it on fire, and give him a butter knife to cut himself loose with.

Sounds reasonable to me.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:42:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:43:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Unfortunately, we don't have a justice system in this country.  We have lawyers and journalists.  Otherwise, I'd say that we take this piece of garbage and subject him to all the pains of hell before extinguishing him.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:44:09 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I dunno. I just can't think of anything coherent to say. Kill him doesn't even begin to express it.

+1  

There just isn't a punishment cruel enough to deal with these sick fucks.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:48:43 AM EDT
[#12]
There is a BIG diff between a prostitute and a rapist.  Prostitution is done by willing adult participants (normally) and at least in my opinion should be legal.  Rapists (child or otherwise) should be shot!
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:50:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:50:28 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
There is a BIG diff between a prostitute and a rapist.  Prostitution is done by willing adult participants (normally) and at least in my opinion should be legal.  Rapists (child or otherwise) should be shot!

I completely agree.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 9:38:29 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Seriously, how sick and twisted does a guy have to be for a PROSTITUTE to turn him in?

What a waste of a perfectly good tree! An old telephone pole should work just as well.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 9:45:12 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Unfortunately, we don't have a justice system in this country.  We have lawyers and journalists.  Otherwise, I'd say that we take this piece of garbage and subject him to all the pains of hell before extinguishing him.

Do you mean the lawyers and journalists, or the child molester?
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 9:49:56 AM EDT
[#17]
thats such a sick act who wouldn't turn him in.

Even convicted killers hate child molesters
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 9:54:05 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

+2

Death at a minimum
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 9:56:28 AM EDT
[#19]
blowtorch

pliers
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 9:56:33 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Prostitutes aren't thieves, they provide a service for money.  It's pure capitalism.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:39:32 AM EDT
[#21]
Good god... where is an AD when you need one!

Or like in LA Confidential:
"Ill put you in and tell everyone it was on a kiddie raper beef. Do you know what they do to kiddie rapers in prison?"
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:45:48 AM EDT
[#22]
While not enamored with the "career" of prositution... I will add to the sentiment that prostitutes and child rapists are as far apart as the Pope and Charles Manson. I don't believe whores should be killed as punisment for their crimes. Child rapists should be disemboweled and then bled-out.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 11:12:30 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Prostitutes aren't thieves, they provide a service for money.  It's pure capitalism.

Hoo, boy.....Lord, save me from the Philistines who surround me......  

Link Posted: 1/7/2005 11:36:10 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do you mean the lawyers and journalists, or the child molester?

Why YES.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 11:41:13 AM EDT
[#25]
though it's a pretty crappy movie, a line from 'the long kiss goodnight' comes to mind:

"and if the conviction gets thrown out because my arrest was too violent, i will personally pay guys to ass-fuck you for the next ten years."

-sam l. jackson
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 12:10:53 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sounds reasonable to me.

THATS IT!?!??!?! Is that ALL you are going to let him off with?

Dang, you guys are soft.

Ben
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 3:29:16 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

My imagination fails me. I can't think of something that would bring justice in this case.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 3:33:14 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Few, even in the criminal world tolerate child abusers. They typically suffer greatly while locked up as a result.

I think people just say this to make them selves feel better.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 3:38:26 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Few, even in the criminal world tolerate child abusers. They typically suffer greatly while locked up as a result.

No, child molesters are not too welcome in prison.  I remember a instance in the old Maine State Prison in Thomaston, seems one of the inmates (Child Molester) was unaccounted for, he was found stuffed in the oven cooking.  
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 3:49:28 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're wrong.
My service provides EMS transport for a correctional institute. I also have several friends who work for DOC. I've seen how child molesters are treated in prison.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 3:55:04 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Everybody has limits, although some are much different that others. Few, even in the criminal world tolerate child abusers. They typically suffer greatly while locked up as a result.

True story.

My sarcastic nature originally made me think this: WTF, hooker pissed because he took his business elsewhere?

Truth is, there are a lot of hookers out there that have a asic sense of decency.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 4:09:30 PM EDT
[#32]
He should just post the materials on ARFCOM and they will all be debunked as photoshopped fakes.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 4:10:37 PM EDT
[#33]
That pedophile needs rehabilation through reincarnation.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 4:25:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Tree. Rope. Cutting torch. What's missing?
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 4:25:56 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
That pedophile needs rehabilation through reincarnation.

or by toture and death?
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 5:06:50 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
[Truth is, there are a lot of hookers out there that have a asic sense of decency.

People's values and morals differ in regards to prostitution, drug use, etc. However, most people on Earth will agree that fucking a 2 year old is a horrible thing.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 5:10:45 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
She was probably molested.

Personal motivation.  You have keen insight.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 5:15:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Pretty much the standard. Even dirtbags hate child molesters. We have had a whole group of inmates corner one and beat the sh*& out of them....
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 6:00:33 PM EDT
[#39]
I've worked with (i.e. arrested) hookers and child molesters. hookers are one thing, child molesters? man, EVERYBODY hates them!

Took one to jail one night for a detective. I walked into the booking area and hollered at the LT. over the shift

"HEY LT., WHAT CHA WANT ME TO DO WITH THIS CHILD MOLESTER?"

Man, every prisoner in there stopped cold, turned and looked at him, if looks could kill, he would have died right there.

LT. replied rather sarcastically
"Put him in a cell by himself now that everybody knows why he's in here!"

He got perturbed and asked me not to do that anymore so they didn't have to make special arrangements for him.

Hookers? Well, they are a wealth of info if you leave them alone unless absolutly necessary!

GR
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 6:54:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Hookers fall in love and snitch. snitch, snitch, they are the best sourceoof information, they wantot think they are special.
Excuse me miss, what is you occupation? Duh? Oh what is your job.....I am an entertainer...oh a stripper/ hooker?
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:02:10 PM EDT
[#41]

Child rapists should be disemboweled and then bled-out.

+2  
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:02:26 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

+100
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:56:38 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

My mother spent several years as a nurse in various Georgia prisons. I won't go into specific details, but being a known pedophile in prison does not make you popular.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 8:00:14 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

But how do we really know this is true I wanna know.  Would be great if it was true.

ETA, nvm I shoulda read the rest of the thread first heh
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 8:05:33 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 4:16:38 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 4:22:08 AM EDT
[#47]

He said "he downloaded it off the internet"

Why is it that every asshole blames their problem on the internet when they get pinched?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:29:39 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sounds reasonable to me.

Dang, you guys are soft.

Ben

Nah, that's not all.
That was just to get things started.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 7:53:16 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

My mother spent several years as a nurse in various Georgia prisons. I won't go into specific details, but being a known pedophile in prison does not make you popular.

Details would be interesting...

That being said, all I would need is one hour and total immunity.  I would pay all my expenses.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top