Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/26/2003 11:06:02 PM EDT
The cat normally will hijack a glass of water if you leave it sitting out like on the coffee table. She uses her paw to daintily pat at the water and then lick it off. If she can fit her head into the glass she will do that too. Thats what we caught her doing to my wifes glass of diet pepsi. Normally she wont touch soda, but this is diet pepsi. Pretty weird. Whats next, orange juice?(edited because i cant spell WILL)
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 11:08:34 PM EDT
[#1]
My 3 year old sister loves Coke. My dogs like cheese.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 11:26:39 PM EDT
[#2]
One of my cats loves sweets (cake, candy, ice cream),  while the other loves potato chips.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 11:28:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Time to barbecue that pussy.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 11:29:56 PM EDT
[#4]
perhaps it's an AZ thing...

i visited a friend's family and their critters loved soda too!

i know some dogs at the park that are beer hounds!
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 11:30:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Diet Pepsi, the grown up drink.  Who can stand that sugary stuff?  your cat has good taste.  Does she like coffee and beer too?
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 11:32:20 PM EDT
[#6]
OMG! Yes she likes coffee and will take a lick or two of beer!!!! WOW! How did you know? She also likes to watch "Will and Grace" and the "New Detectives".
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 11:34:26 PM EDT
[#7]
She has an adult human's taste buds.  Next thing you'll discover is that she prefers oatmeal to Froot Loops.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 10:59:15 AM EDT
[#8]
That's nothin, my rottie loves cotton candy. [:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top