Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2013 12:36:45 PM EST
Link here

(CNN) -- This year is on track to be the worst for measles in more than a decade, according to new numbers released Thursday by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. And people who refuse to vaccinate their children are behind the increasing number of outbreaks, health officials say.

All the "vaccines are bad and don't really work" crowd, don't come crying for help or telling me how terrible your child's condition is. I'm 29, and I know several people who are my age who rant and rave on facebook about how bad vaccines are for kids and how it's all a big conspiracy from big pharma. They choose not to vaccinate their kids because they think it's cool. Just stupid......

Link Posted: 9/12/2013 1:06:21 PM EST
didn't come across our open borders where many old sickness's we've damn near obliterated are flowing back into the USA..nope, not a reason at all.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 1:07:56 PM EST
fuckin tards.

Link Posted: 9/12/2013 1:12:02 PM EST
Funny how they do not mention all the illegal immigrants that are likely not vaccinated.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 1:47:55 PM EST
Fucking vaccine troofers.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 1:52:10 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Mach:
Funny how they do not mention all the illegal immigrants that are likely not vaccinated.
View Quote

Way back when immigrants were medically screened -- oh wait that is now racist. Never mind.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 1:53:14 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/12/2013 1:53:47 PM EST by Bunn19]
I get the illegal immigrant issue But for the non vaccination crown, I find it fitting, (not funny, because kids who have no say in the matter are suffering) that people who choose not to vaccinate for "I"m so much smarter than everyone else" type reasons cry and whine when their child suffers from something they could have easily prevented.

Link Posted: 9/12/2013 1:59:24 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Mach:
View Quote
Maybe those are the "visitors from other countries" that they mention. That's a new form of PC.
Top Top