Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2002 4:49:21 PM EDT
A couple of weeks ago I inquired about an oxygen sensor problem with my daughters POS Ford Contour.
Last Friday while she was at work, with her car parked in the lot another vehicle ran thru a red light, swerved to miss an oncoming vehicle, went off the roadway and crashed into her car. News today from the insurance adjuster, a total loss.  Things are good!
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 5:00:51 PM EDT
[#1]
good?
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 5:06:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Hell ya Its good. Now She can step up to a Chevy.

Glad your daughter wasn't in the car at the time dmuldrew
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 5:19:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I remember when I was driving my beat up 84 camry (I had no choice) and then an old lady in the oncoming lane started pulling into her drive way, completely not noticing me driving down the street.  He insurance company considered it total and I got a sweet check I used to buy a Chevy celebrity.  Ohh I thank that incompetent lady.
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 6:15:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Woohoo, lots of "movin' up" to Chevy econoboxes goin' on around here...

Be careful not to strain your necks aiming too high, now, boys!
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 6:26:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Getting rear-ended in my Jeep was about the best thing that happened to me this year.

Had to repaint the rear hatch, so all the other scratches got taken out of it.  And since they were working on it anyway, they gave me a great deal on some replacement foglights.

Things got even better when they messed up, and the back hatch was hitting the 1/4 panels.  Got those repainted too, and the paint buffed all over.  [:D]
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 6:30:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Hell ya Its good. Now She can step up to a Chevy.
View Quote

Ya!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top