Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 1:43:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Why the faces? If they want to let them. No harm in it. Not my religion, but then again, I dont judge someone by there religion.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 2:13:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Ba Bye western civilization....
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 2:24:21 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Yeah, no shit. When I think of all those Burka wearing Jihadists slurping beer bongs and going to Spring Formals, it just makes me violently sick. Sick, I tell ya. What kind of sorority girls do they hope to be anyway? You can't see whore-brand small of the back tattoos beneath all that clothing! Jeesh.

I bet for Rush Week they have to strap road flares on their bellies and see if they can terrorize the patrons of the local Starbucks.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 2:40:44 AM EDT
[#4]
while they are at it, why not start the 1st Islamic strip club. They can call it "Burka Burkas"
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 2:45:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Are they all going to marry the same man?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:04:09 AM EDT
[#6]
What's it called?

Burka Durka Pie?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:11:32 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

yep
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:39:54 AM EDT
[#8]
No offense to anyone intended, but it's the closest thing I could come up with.

My reaction to that was the same as if I found out a newly formed black club based entirely upon their role in slavery. I don't see it happening nor do I see a positive side.

Why anyone would willingly slide those chains around their necks escapes me completely.

WTF?!?!?!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:51:18 AM EDT
[#9]

Partying is allowed in Islam, but it's how you party," said Althia Collins, an Alexandria businesswoman who has helped create it. "You can have fun with girls and it doesn't have to include men."

We have a group at my local college like this...

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:58:06 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Partying is allowed in Islam, but it's how you party," said Althia Collins, an Alexandria businesswoman who has helped create it. "You can have fun with girls and it doesn't have to include men."

We have a group at my local college like this...

They're called lesbians, right?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:08:30 AM EDT
[#11]
There's a sorority mixer I won't be attending.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:18:35 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, no shit. When I think of all those Burka wearing Jihadists slurping beer bongs and going to Spring Formals, it just makes me violently sick. Sick, I tell ya. What kind of sorority girls do they hope to be anyway? You can't see whore-brand small of the back tattoos beneath all that clothing! Jeesh.

I bet for Rush Week they have to strap road flares on their bellies and see if they can terrorize the patrons of the local Starbucks.

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:19:50 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
There's a sorority mixer I won't be attending.

Amen.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:08:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Ugh....well, at least it makes the terrorist cells easier to watch.....
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:21:43 AM EDT
[#15]
HAHAHAHA....
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:31:30 AM EDT
[#16]
Sounds like weak cover for a terrorist cell to me.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:27:19 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Sounds like weak cover for a terrorist cell to me.

+1

MEChA does the same thing
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 1:56:01 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Why the faces? If they want to let them. No harm in it. Not my religion, but then again, I dont judge someone by there religion.

If christians did this in a middle eastern country, they would be beheaded.  

Muslims would like nothing more than to see this become an islamic country.  This is another way of making their presence here known and "normal".  They are immigrating here more than ever and bring a high birth rate with them.  They will not assimilate either.  It may be many years down the road before they gain some power, but they are a patient people.

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 2:03:30 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 2:15:10 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm baffled... all these fucking tough guy members here with enough hardware to take on a small Army and you are afraid of a bunch of  women who form a sorority...   FUCKING PUSSIES!!!!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 2:18:06 PM EDT
[#21]
I wonder if they'll plant bombs in the dean's car as a joke and then stand up the Lambda Lambda Lambda's at their  Spring Break party.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 2:18:14 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I'm baffled... all these fucking tough guy members here with enough hardware to take on a small Army and you are afraid of a bunch of  women who form a sorority...   FUCKING PUSSIES!!!!

Go back to your cave
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 2:24:32 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Go back to your cave

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 2:37:39 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Muslims would like nothing more than to see this become an islamic country.  This is another way of making their presence here known and "normal".  They are immigrating here more than ever and bring a high birth rate with them.  They will not assimilate either.  It may be many years down the road before they gain some power, but they are a patient people.

Jesus Christ.
Just replace muslim with christian in your post, and you sound like a muslim terrorist.
Do some of you people even listen to yourselves talk?
Might as well say Catholics can't be trusted because they follow a foriegn prince and worship idols.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:10:59 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

It is against the law to use this hardware against them.  We are supposed to be "tolerant".
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:12:52 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Jesus Christ.
Just replace muslim with christian in your post, and you sound like a muslim terrorist.
Do some of you people even listen to yourselves talk?
Might as well say Catholics can't be trusted because they follow a foriegn prince and worship idols.

Sounds nothing like them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top