Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2005 12:46:08 AM EDT
I'm sittin' here surfin' ARFCOM and I hear guns being fired on TV, so I turn around see TJ Hooker in a gunfight, then I see eather Lockleer is shooting too. I'm a major Star Trek fan so I like W. Shatner, and Heather is pretty much my favoriteTV/movie star hotty, then add guns in there and I'm a happy camper.
 Right after Heather blasted one bad guy another one hopped into a car and took off, with Hooker giving chase. I couldn't watch the chase though; the bad guy was driving a Gremlin.

Note;  Idle ramblings from someone who should have gone to bed already.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 12:49:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Gremlin.

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 1:01:32 AM EDT
[#2]
watching the same thing eh?

hunter is on nxt for me
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 2:26:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Go watch the movie

"Big Bad Momma"

You'll more of Captain Kirk in this movie than you will any other movie.

There is also his famous line:

"I beg your pardon.  I beg your pardon.  I beg your pardon...(pause)...I beg your pardon.  Thank you."
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 2:33:33 AM EDT
[#4]
I love the part where Locklear throws her nightstick and trips up the badguy who's running away.

Hilarious stuff.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 2:35:09 AM EDT
[#5]
speaking of startrek all i'm gonna say is this thread needs pics of 7of9 asap!
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 2:38:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Who is Eather?
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 5:13:31 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Who is Eather?

ROFL X 1,000,000

I told you I should have gone to bed instead of posting that.

Maybe it was a subconscious thing relating to a friend of mine who always says he prefers his dates with ether and duct tape.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top