Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2005 1:12:02 PM EDT
www.john-ross.net/advice.htm

www.john-ross.net/men.htm

www.john-ross.net/abby.htm

I have met dozens, upon dozens of women who are like what Ross describes above.

I dunno if its my age (20), or if the majority of women are like that? (Shit tests.. loving to relive drama instead of solving it etc.)

Your take?
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 3:47:08 PM EDT
[#1]
First off, you are very young. Try not to get jaded before you hit puberty
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 4:07:16 PM EDT
[#2]
from another page--written by a woman  link

If only I had a crystal ball...men CAN and DO change.  What a shallow remark to make from an otherwise insightful man.

i think you are young, grasshopper, like zig said--dont get old before your time
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 5:54:20 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
First off, you are very young. Try not to get jaded before you hit puberty

Ahhh, but its so hard not too!
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 12:53:58 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I have met dozens, upon dozens of women who are like what Ross describes above.

Yup, there are countless millions of prima-donnas, pain in the butts, emotionally needy and manipulative girls.

And, there are just as many bullheaded, overly macho, thick-headed dolts on the other side of the chromosone highway.

There are exceptions to everything, of course. Hell, look at this forum. Not many of the women we have here are your typical ladies (how could they be? They're HERE!)

Ross is attempting to guide you through a minefield, and in some ways he's right but he's going at the problem as if there is a common enemy.

Trust me, there are women who break that mold. I know, I married one. 13 years of waiting for her to turn into a crazy psycho bitch, and she's still sane.

Soldier on, keep the crazies at a stick's length, and pay attention before the good one slips by because you were busy obsessing over yourself.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 6:08:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Listen to Swingset and the others. Not all women are like that. It just might take some time to find the right one is all.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 2:46:17 PM EDT
[#6]
I've heard a ton of horror stories from my current boyfriend, and when I show that I'm not like those other ones, his jaw drops and I get rewarded.

It's really easy to discern the high maintenance chicks from the cool ones, but NOT getting sucked into the HM ones can be difficult. However, no sex is worth that much. There are some beautiful womenz out there who aren't psycho-bitches.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top