Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/9/2023 12:18:13 PM EDT
I wonder if the same folks who love to post the "LackLuster" Youtube channel will highlight this one?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11954369/New-York-woman-says-police-traffic-stop-caused-miscarriage.html
New York woman who was more than six months pregnant says a police traffic stop caused her miscarriage - but cops claim she had fentanyl and methamphetamine in her system as they release bodycam footage

Cops Refute Woman’s Miscarriage Claim with Bodycam Showing Drug Arrest

A New York woman who was more than six months pregnant has claimed that a March traffic stop caused her to have a miscarriage.
Quashaia Oranchak said she was pulled over by an unmarked vehicle while returning from her grandmother's house on March 20 in Binghamton and was body slammed against the hood of her vehicle as she was taken into custody.
The stress of the arrest, she claimed, caused her to have a miscarriage just moments after she was brought to the Broome County Correctional Facility.

The body camera footage shows an officer getting out of his vehicle and approaching Oranchak's Range Rover, where two other cops had guns drawn on her and told her to get out of the vehicle.
Oranchak then steps out of the car with her hands raised, at which point an officer handcuffed her as she stood against the car's side door — seemingly refuting Oranchak's claim that she was slammed against the hood of the car.
As she was arrested, an officer could be heard acknowledging that he realized that Oranchak was pregnant, and asking her if she was OK.
'Ultimately, at the end of the day, like I told you before, I'm a reasonable guy,' he says.

'I see that you're pregnant. If you're not good, you need to let me know because you're in my custody now. Your well-being is part of my responsibility.'
Oranchak then replies: 'I'm OK for right now.'

Another cop could also be heard telling the arresting officer, 'She kept running away from me,' and when Oranchak asked what the problem was as she was being led into a police vehicle, the arresting officer replies: 'The issue is you ran.'
She, however, claimed she was simply trying to find a safe place to pull over.
Following the arrest, police told FOX News Digital, they found drugs in her car and traces of fentanyl and methamphetamines in her body.

'A quantity of fentanyl and methamphetamine was located secreted in her body,' a spokesperson said.
Oranchak was then charged with criminal possession of controlled substances, criminal use of drug paraphernalia and fleeing an officer in a motor vehicle.
She later became unresponsive at the Broome County Correctional Facility and was transported to a hospital, where she ultimately miscarried.

'When people look at all of the facts and circumstances of what happened here, that you will be able to infer that if this car had white people, it would not have happened,' her attorney, Ron Benjamin, said at a news conference earlier this month.
'They wouldn't have stopped her car.'
He further claimed that the cops 'unleashed such violent conduct because she's black.'
And despite the recently released body camera footage, Benjamin continues to claim that Oranchak was unlawfully stopped by the state troopers.
'There's no doubt that the police's stop and the arrest were unlawful, and we will pursue the violation of her rights vigorously,' he said in a statement to FOX News.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 12:25:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Some animals are more special than other animals..
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 12:31:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll play.  I get into a ton of these cop threads.  

I know this might be hard to believe but i believe in the Constitution and that people have Civil Rights.

If i see cops violating that belief then i call it out.

If i see cops doing good then i call it out.

It would be nice if the TBL crowd could be so subjective.

A few like Bama-Shooter are generally on point 100%.
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 12:31:41 PM EDT
[#3]
"Arguing that had it not been for her arrest she would not have miscarried."

Fuck off attorney.
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 12:34:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Good bust. Crazy biatch was fleeing...

LEOs did it by the book and she was wrong.

He name is a train wreck like her hair.
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 12:35:43 PM EDT
[#5]
I can't imagine why good cops wouldn't want a body cam on during every interaction.
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 12:36:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Fuck off attorney.
View Quote

But, you see, if she wasn't running from the cops, she wouldn't have had to stuff all the meth and fentanyl up her snatch.  
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 12:37:49 PM EDT
[#7]
#BelievetheWoman.#WhiteDevilReparations.
And rightly so. His privilege and whiteness was sickitating. You know he's thought the N-word at least once in his life.
He should be fired, stripped of his pension and sent to pound me in the ass prison.

Link Posted: 4/9/2023 12:43:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I can't imagine why good cops wouldn't want a body cam on during every interaction.
View Quote

because you have admin sitting back in an office reviewing footage looking to hem you up on anything they perceive to be a policy violation.    Run the camera as long as required then turn it off.
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 12:48:38 PM EDT
[#9]
One less fetus that will grow up to be a hood rat.

I'm sure that she'll be knocked up again in no time.
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 12:50:41 PM EDT
[#10]
I actually prefer the meth+fentanyl chick to the gun grabbers.
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 12:52:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Compliance with lawful orders is an option.
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 12:57:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 12:59:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 1:02:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 1:07:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 2:27:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

because you have admin sitting back in an office reviewing footage looking to hem you up on anything they perceive to be a policy violation.    Run the camera as long as required then turn it off.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Former member Bonk2029 (RIP, Erik) would leave his running while taking a shit
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 2:29:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Former member Bonk2029 (RIP, Erik) would leave his running while taking a shit
View Quote

That would get you written up here
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 3:28:33 PM EDT
[#18]
I'm shocked that someone like her would make accusations like that.
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 3:31:41 PM EDT
[#19]
'When people look at all of the facts and circumstances of what happened here, that you will be able to infer that if this car had white people, it would not have happened,' her attorney, Ron Benjamin, said at a news conference earlier this month.
'They wouldn't have stopped her car.'
View Quote

WTF?  She looks very white in the pictures.
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 4:06:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

If they are doing nothing wrong they should have nothing to hid. This is not referring to you or this case btw.
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 4:10:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

I love body cams. They’ve saved me from countless unfounded complaints. If you’re doing things right, being filmed is an advantage, not a problem.
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 4:13:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Did she eat her stash causing the miscarriage?
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 4:22:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I wonder if the same folks who love to post the "LackLuster" Youtube channel will highlight this one?

'
View Quote
Send LackLuster a link , he posts up liars like this , and LEO atta boy vids  now and then
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 4:28:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Stack another charge for filing a false report or whatever they call it.
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 4:37:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

The Troopers should each sue her for it, if it generated an investigation against them and remains on their record.

Link Posted: 4/9/2023 4:51:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

The Troopers should each sue her for it, if it generated an investigation against them and remains on their record.

View Quote
 Absolutely if it puts them on a do not promote list or limits their ability to pick up off duty uniformed shifts.  You are never going to see any money unless she gets garnished or tax refunds taken though.
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 4:56:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Bing Hampton?!  Ninja, please. . .it's Binghimtun. . . .
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 5:00:58 PM EDT
[#28]
There is nothing wrong with Lackluster's videos. I have watched a lot of them. He highlights police misconduct and the "bad apples" out there, which there sure seems to be a lot of them.
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 6:02:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

If they are doing nothing wrong they should have nothing to hid. This is not referring to you or this case btw.
View Quote

I get that...Im citing why guys here have a love/hate relationship with the cameras.  

Several examples of guys getting dinged on policy violations (after being told that the cameras wouldnt be used as gotcha tools and people wouldnt be actively looking for violations)

1. During the pilot period, a guy is written up and removed from supervising a specialized unit (and moved to a different patrol district) because he wasnt wearing a tat sleeve and his arm tat was visible

2. Officer gets cut off while running emergency equipment to a call and says "stupid mother fucker" - given days off  

3. Officer gets punched by a woman so he slaps her in the mouth and says "you dont fucking punch me". After that, while standing with a group of officers he says "thats my type of mental health assistance....a punch in the mouth" - pulled off of the street and put in the report taking unit for over 30 days followed by a day off after his internal affairs board

4. During the riots camera records a conversation between two officers. While a group of "protestors" are getting pushed into an area where they can be broken apart by the crowd control guys, one officer (who is a supervisor and the guy with the most crowd control experience on the bikes" says "they're about to get fucked up) to another officer.  Immediately removed from his position on the bike unit, given 15 days off and moved to a different patrol district

5. I get verbally reprimanded for "poor officer safety" because I didnt stop and slice the pie around the corner of a fence while in the middle of a foot chase with an armed robbery suspect that had rammed my patrol car during a vehicle pursuit.  

You start experiencing stuff like that and you lose your love for the camera.
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 6:05:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Agencies dont do that since it is viewed as retaliatory and "would stop people from coming forward with complaints of officer misconduct"
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 6:15:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I love body cams. They’ve saved me from countless unfounded complaints. If you’re doing things right, being filmed is an advantage, not a problem.
View Quote

They are the silent partner.
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 6:20:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
“I have fentanyl and meth amphetamine in my system…but YOU caused my miscarriage!”
View Quote

No nicotine?

Next, George Floyd will be the baby-daddy.
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 6:39:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I get that...Im citing why guys here have a love/hate relationship with the cameras.  

Several examples of guys getting dinged on policy violations (after being told that the cameras wouldnt be used as gotcha tools and people wouldnt be actively looking for violations)

1. During the pilot period, a guy is written up and removed from supervising a specialized unit (and moved to a different patrol district) because he wasnt wearing a tat sleeve and his armss tat was visible

2. Officers gets cut off while running emergency equipment to a call and says "stupid mother fucker" - given days off  

3. Officer gets punched by a women so he slaps her in the mouth and says "you dont fucking punch me". After that, while standing with a group of officers he says "thats my type of mental health assistance....a punch in the mouth" - pulled off of the street and put in the report taking unit for over 30 days followed by a day off after his internal affairs board

4. During the riots camera records a conversation between two officers. While a group of "protestors" are getting pushed into aan area where they can be broken apart by the crowd control guys, one officer (who is a supervisor and the guy with the most crowd control experience on the bikes" says "they're about to get fucked up" to another officer.  Immediately removed from his position on the bike unit, given 15 days off and moved to a different patrol district

5. I get verbally reprimanded for "poor officer safety" because I didnt stop and slice the pie around the corner of a fence while in the middle of a foot chase with an armed robbery suspect that had rammed my patrol car during a vehicle pursuit.  

View Quote

So you are actually getting supervised?  That's terrible.
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 6:39:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Agencies dont do that since it is viewed as retaliatory and "would stop people from coming forward with complaints of officer misconduct"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which is unmitigated bullshit.
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 6:41:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

So you are actually getting supervised?  That's terrible.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 6:47:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

1. During the pilot period, a guy is written up and removed from supervising a specialized unit (and moved to a different patrol district) because he wasnt wearing a tat sleeve and his armss tat was visible

2. Officers gets cut off while running emergency equipment to a call and says "stupid mother fucker" - given days off  

3. Officer gets punched by a women so he slaps her in the mouth and says "you dont fucking punch me". After that, while standing with a group of officers he says "thats my type of mental health assistance....a punch in the mouth" - pulled off of the street and put in the report taking unit for over 30 days followed by a day off after his internal affairs board

4. During the riots camera records a conversation between two officers. While a group of "protestors" are getting pushed into aan area where they can be broken apart by the crowd control guys, one officer (who is a supervisor and the guy with the most crowd control experience on the bikes" says "they're about to get fucked up" to another officer.  Immediately removed from his position on the bike unit, given 15 days off and moved to a different patrol district

View Quote

No offense, but that sounds like a terrible place to work. Before this post I would not have thought it possible to get days off for mother fucking someone alone in your car.
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 7:32:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Did she eat her stash causing the miscarriage?
View Quote

My guess is that is why she was begging for something to drink she was choking her stash.
Did you hear her try to weasel the Officers Gatorade?  
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 7:36:29 PM EDT
[#38]

“ Quashaia “

Link Posted: 4/10/2023 8:54:27 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

They are the silent partner.
View Quote

I love it when I see it used like a witness.

The left screamed for cameras. Then when they got here, they became a tool to completely dismiss hordes of bullshit complaints and convict the truly guilty.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 9:02:58 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Send LackLuster a link , he posts up liars like this , and LEO atta boy vids  now and then
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

'

Audit the Audit is also good about posting videos showing when things go right, and praising the officers accordingly.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 9:36:28 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Fuck off attorney.
View Quote

LOL wouldn't have anything to do with the drugs in her system.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 9:39:30 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Audit the Audit is also good about posting videos showing when things go right, and praising the officers accordingly.
View Quote

Another good channel.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 9:40:50 AM EDT
[#43]
He even asked Annie if she was ok.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 9:45:39 AM EDT
[#44]
Quashaia fucked up.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 9:48:11 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why does it matter if it remains on their record if their record also shows that it was baseless?

Are the people making decisions about their career progression idiots?
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 9:56:38 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes.

Plus when people look at someone's record they are just going to see X number of complaints/IA investigations and not the results of each issue
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 9:57:39 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Why does it matter if it remains on their record if their record also shows that it was baseless?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uhhh......yes?

There are a tremendous number of agencies being run by humans who are intellectually handicapped. They get to set decisions and policies that effect their subordinates, which leads to the quality and quantity of cops on the street.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 9:59:48 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
He even asked Annie if she was ok.
View Quote

Is she okay?  Is she okay Annie?
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 8:49:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 8:50:19 AM EDT
[#50]
@LawyerUp says the video from two bodycams disproves the body slam accusations.
And points out that the 'victim' and the attorney being proven liars about at least part of their claim means no jury will take anything else they allege seriously.  

Pregnant Woman Arrest Video: You Be The Judge
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top