Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2006 9:41:07 PM EDT
Went to see this with a friend.   Not usually my type of movie, but it reinforced a few ideas that I have.  

1.  Never go on a road trip without a gun.
2.  Be wary, especially when you car wont turn over, and the crazy mick says it is the ignition coil.  What a dumbshit.
3.  Never go on a road trip with any of the following:  Hippies, Stupid guys, stupid girls, potheads, bums.
4.  NEVER, BUT NEVER LEAVE ENEMIES ALIVE OR UNRESTRAINED BEHIND YOU.  
5.  Never leave a gun behind you if you don't have one.  
6.  Always carry a knife, not a swiss army toothpick.  

A bit gory, and suspenseful, but the story was interesting.  Cinematography was very poor.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 9:54:21 PM EDT
[#1]
heh that pretty much covers every horror movie
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:15:52 PM EDT
[#2]
What the hell is it actually about? Is it like a Texas Chainsaw rip-off?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:20:54 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Went to see this with a friend.   Not usually my type of movie, but it reinforced a few ideas that I have.  

1.  Never go on a road trip without a gun.
2.  Be wary, especially when you car wont turn over, and the crazy mick says it is the ignition coil.  What a dumbshit.
3.  Never go on a road trip with any of the following:  Hippies, Stupid guys, stupid girls, potheads, bums.
4.  NEVER, BUT NEVER LEAVE ENEMIES ALIVE OR UNRESTRAINED BEHIND YOU.  
5.  Never leave a gun behind you if you don't have one.  
6.  Always carry a knife, not a swiss army toothpick.  

A bit gory, and suspenseful, but the story was interesting.  Cinematography was very poor.

You forgot one.
7. NEVER waste your money on a movie as boring and ridiculously drawn out as "Wolf Creek".

15 minutes: Action
90 minutes: Yawnfest 06'
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:37:21 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Quoted:
You forgot one.
7. NEVER waste your money on a movie as boring and ridiculously drawn out as "Wolf Creek".

15 minutes: Action
90 minutes: Yawnfest 06'

No kidding!  Pathfinder,

Spoilers:  A group of hippies get kidnapped by a sadist "Austrailian" outback type in a semi-tricky way.  
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:49:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Wolf Creek is a nuclear power plant in Kansas,
Is this some sort of mutant nuclear waste zombie movie?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:53:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Movie is set in the Down Under.  
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:37:43 PM EDT
[#7]
me and some friends went to go see another movie, but i dragged them into wolf creek instead.... big mistake.... NOTHING HAPPENED for the first entire hour.... more than one person in the theater got up and left....
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 12:27:26 PM EDT
[#8]
You make good points.

I still liked it though.

Sort of a more evil and gory Austrailian version of the Kurt Russell movie Breakdown.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top