Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/31/2005 9:36:48 PM EDT
...I'm reevaluating what I eat and drink. I am done with all the Diet sodas and processed crap. I mean, Im sure its NOT helping the situation much... F**king scary stuff going on. I have had quite a few of my customers that their spouses are now gone... kids.. gone all due to this disease...

WTF is going on??
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 9:38:18 PM EDT
[#1]
smoking's bad mmmmkay
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 9:38:51 PM EDT
[#2]
It's everywhere. Processed foods, pollution, natural population limiter...who knows? I do know advances seem to be gaining exponentially lately in research so maybe good news isn't too far away.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 9:43:55 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
...I'm reevaluating what I eat and drink. I am done with all the Diet sodas and processed crap. I mean, Im sure its NOT helping the situation much... F**king scary stuff going on. I have had quite a few of my customers that their spouses are now gone... kids.. gone all due to this disease...

WTF is going on??

Nothing special is going on.  Not much need in reevaluating anything.  Eat drink and be happy.  The time you spend worrying about death is time wasted while you are alive.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 9:49:27 PM EDT
[#4]
We all develop a form of cancer all the time.  Our natural defense systems quickly eradicate most of these genetic mutations but in the case where the genetic mutation does not make itself appear as a foreign cell and it replicates without bounds, a typical cancer is formed.

Things that cause cell destruction at elevated rates are enough to cause cancer.  But then again, so is living a long life, something that has never been as possible as now.

It is the tenacity of life that causes cancer.  If the cells in our bodies did not replicate, cancer would never be a problem.  But life would be very short.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top