Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2006 10:57:01 AM EDT
Did anyone watch the second installment of this documentary? This one had some in-depth coverage of the Foot Guards. It was very interesting.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 11:14:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Windsor castle is such a neat place.  I worked a lot in the UK in the past, and would stay at the Castle hotel across the street.  

St George's chapel is pretty cool.  Knights of the Garter induction is held there.  Henry VIII is buried there.

Lot's of good pubs in Windsor as well. Love that "Old Speckled Hen"!

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 11:22:58 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Did anyone watch the second installment of this documentary? This one had some in-depth coverage of the Foot Guards. It was very interesting.

It was VERY INTERESTING!!

We tease the Brits but at least they are honest to their history and culture.........what do we have?.....Rap/Hiphop?.......Grunge?........Slick Willie Klintons pants and the blue dress?..........Soccor Moms?

At least the Brits keep their culture and society relatively intact.

What do we have?

Many here love the American Culture that made this country great.........but the vast majority of Americans could care less!

I applaude the Brits for their Cultural Heritage.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 11:30:52 AM EDT
[#3]
what a great show.
PBS can kick ass some times.  

did you see the guard back from Iraq in battle dress with the fur hats?
how about the "flying saucer" mower that the guy thru down the hill?
"the  The Duke of Edinburgh has beer with dinner".  any body know what kind?
Charles has oil on bread instead of butter  WTF?    

i wish the civies woud show respect for the guard when they are on duty  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top