Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/5/2001 9:32:31 PM EDT
In short, it works as advertised. Shot a couple hundred rounds today at the local range. My observations:

- Muzzle climb is definetly reduced.

- only slightly louder.

- Maybe a slight reduction in recoil, but hard to tell. (.223 just doesn't kick much, anyway.)

- Zero degradation in accuracy. Used 4x carry handle scope at 100 and 200m. Also shot open sights at above ranges.

Guy at the range had to do a double take when I told him it was not a A2 birdcage. He had a Aramalite, and we shot each others rifles. His brake was definetly louder, but seemed to do basically the same thing. He liked the Wilson better. Bottom line: I like it.
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 8:50:57 AM EDT
[#1]
I will have to pick one of those up sometime.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top