Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2004 12:01:46 PM EDT
his 19 years in the Senate?????

I, for one, think I know all I need to know about his Vietnam record. I appreciate the Swift Vets for bringing this issue to the forefront, but I am afraid those issues are beginning to take all the attention away from an equally important topic; his 19 years in the Senate.

What has he done, not done, etc.

Damn all this attention over 4 months. What about 19 YEARS????????? He did NOTHING and would prefer to the attention go to what he did or didn't do in Vietnam than address what he did or didn't do in the Senate.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 12:07:54 PM EDT
[#1]
The one picture of Kerry that says it all to anyone who owns a gun is the NRA picture that had following Kennedy, Feinstein, and Schumer, and Kerry had this dorkey look on his face while giving a thumbs up.

That alone should stop any gun owner for voting for him, even if he doesn't vote for Bush.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 12:10:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 12:18:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't get me wrong. I have NEVER considered voting for him. I actually can't believe anyone would, and we I see someone with a 'Kerry/Edwards' bumper sticker on their car, I find myself starring at them both out of pity and disgust as well as simple inability to understand what the hell these people are thinking.

My thought that if the GOP would start focusing on his 19 year record as a Senator and start getting away from the swift boat argument (I think the swifties are handing it to him GOOD), maybe the combination of the two would show people that he is a fake, a liar, and INEFFECTIVE as a politican.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top