Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 11
Posted: 8/29/2014 1:54:40 AM EDT
Since the last thread got fubarred... Innocent until proven guilty, yeah - but what is everyone's gut instinct at the moment?

Seems like he is guilty as hell
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 1:55:54 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Since the last thread got fubarred... Innocent until proven guilty, yeah - but what is everyone's gut instinct at the moment?
View Quote
Do you really wanna do this again?

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 1:55:57 AM EDT
[#2]
IBTL
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 1:55:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't care. I'll let the cops figure it out while I deal with my own stuff.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 1:56:10 AM EDT
[#4]
IBTL
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 1:56:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I like your Avatar
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 1:56:43 AM EDT
[#6]
I think the bastards guilty. 22 behind the ear and all.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 1:57:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well being that the story is still developing, yeah. I'm hoping the "jokers" can learn from the last one and stay out
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 1:58:07 AM EDT
[#8]
IBTL
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 1:58:12 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Well being that the story is still developing, yeah. I'm hoping the "jokers" can learn from the last one and stay out
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well wish in one hand and all that

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 1:58:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You have more faith in GD than I do.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:01:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:03:56 AM EDT
[#12]
IBTL

First Arrest...
http://www.ebrso.org/Default.aspx?tabid=168&ID=3996

Second Arrest.....( and the charge and bond that is keeping him inside)......
http://www.ebrso.org/Default.aspx?tabid=168&ID=2345

It's looking bad for him.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:08:20 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:09:00 AM EDT
[#14]
I always thought something just didn't seem right about him.  Couldn't stand the show.  Watched it a few times each season until I realized I hated it every time.

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:09:56 AM EDT
[#15]
In before the shit storm
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:10:58 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
IBTL

First Arrest...
http://www.ebrso.org/Default.aspx?tabid=168&ID=3996

Second Arrest.....( and the charge and bond that is keeping him inside)......
http://www.ebrso.org/Default.aspx?tabid=168&ID=2345

It's looking bad for him.
View Quote

He has a net worth of approximately $1.7 million, a $250k bail should be easy for him.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:11:47 AM EDT
[#17]
Page 1 of 1

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:12:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Innocent until proven guilty.

But honestly, I don't think we should be talking about this on here.  There are employees of red jacket that frequent this board and out of respect, we should leave this alone for the moment IMO
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:12:50 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I really don't mind another thread as this is big news in the community but the attacks and downright vulgar banter will not be tolerated in this one.

Please keep it civil.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

IBTL

I really don't mind another thread as this is big news in the community but the attacks and downright vulgar banter will not be tolerated in this one.

Please keep it civil.

And please dont quote the tarded-trolls , the mods can mop up their stains a lot easier if it's kept to the original post .

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:14:22 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

But honestly, I don't think we should be talking about this on here.  There are employees of red jacket that frequent this board and out of respect, we should leave this alone for the moment IMO
View Quote

Makes sense.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:14:39 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
IBTL
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:15:41 AM EDT
[#22]
I'd like to be in on 1

The idiots will show up, and eventually this will also be locked
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:16:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Seriously , how much longer do you think Red Jacket will be around ?

Do you think the company should stay at it with the remaining crew ?

Or start fresh with as little as possible to remind them of that sick fuck ?

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:16:34 AM EDT
[#24]
thats a game changer
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:26:23 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Seriously , how much longer do you think Red Jacket will be around ?

Do you think the company should stay at it with the remaining crew ?

Or start fresh with as little as possible to remind them of that sick fuck ?
View Quote

Doesn't sound like he was a major player given that he lost his FFL a while ago. Gonna depend on if they have a good leader
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:27:27 AM EDT
[#26]
Guilty.  Victims have come forward he's toast
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:28:02 AM EDT
[#27]
I haven't seen any evidence either way so I can't say.

And IBTL.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:30:23 AM EDT
[#28]
Seriously, Opie?

Innocent, obviously.
I'm sure it was something like this:

" />

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:30:50 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

And please dont quote the tarded-trolls , the mods can mop up their stains a lot easier if it's kept to the original post .

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
IBTL

Please keep it civil.

Seriously. Opening that other thread was like coming home from work to find that my dog had pooped n the floor and he and my kids had tracked it all over the house/walls/ceiling/pool

ETA did i just make this a poop thread?

ETA2 in that case, IBTL
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:32:14 AM EDT
[#30]
Now where am I going to spend hundreds of dollars for a suppressor made from freeze plugs and a maglite tube? Looks like ill be angle grinding my own AK from now on.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:36:46 AM EDT
[#31]

In on 1
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:37:02 AM EDT
[#32]
Based on Stephanie's facebook post, and Kris's attempt at a "rap verse," I'm going with guilty.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:37:50 AM EDT
[#33]
Studies of child abuse allegations suggest that the overall rate of false accusation is under 10%.
View Quote

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_allegation_of_child_sexual_abuse

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:38:59 AM EDT
[#34]
I don't know and I am content to wait for the investigation and the courts.

Just like Ferguson, what a coincidence.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:39:54 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

In on 1
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:39:57 AM EDT
[#36]
In
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:39:58 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Flem already gave a statement in another thread. I'll see if I can find a link.

eta: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1654559_Will_Hayden_Arrested_on_Child_Molestation_Charges_____Again__It_a_been_done_B4.html&page=8#i49050026

Flem (53gunner) posts his statement about halfway down the page.

Sure sounds like it's bar time for Big Willie.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:51:08 AM EDT
[#38]
Again huh. Ok IN.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:55:39 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

eta: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1654559_Will_Hayden_Arrested_on_Child_Molestation_Charges_____Again__It_a_been_done_B4.html&page=8#i49050026

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wowza.  Thanks for the link.

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 3:04:47 AM EDT
[#40]
At this point with so many people turning on him, I think it's pretty clear he's guilty but obviously he's innocent in the eyes of the law until they can prove he's guilty.

You don't have that many people turn on you like that for nothing, especially when they have money on the line so there would be no reason to lie.

Sad situation.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 3:13:42 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Please keep it civil.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
IBTL

Please keep it civil.

Cool.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 3:14:29 AM EDT
[#42]
Where there's smoke, there usually is fire.

That said, at least he doesn't wear one of those stupid tactical mountain-man Duck Dynasty beards. He should get credit for that and shave a few years off his sentence, if I had a say.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 3:16:24 AM EDT
[#43]
He better prepare his angus.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 3:16:32 AM EDT
[#44]
Don't really give a fuck... But I'm glad that horrible show is off the air
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 3:18:10 AM EDT
[#45]
Guilty
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 3:19:48 AM EDT
[#46]
Don't think he did it. I think they want him out of the company and this is the easiest way to do it.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 3:24:28 AM EDT
[#47]
I don't know and I have no opinion. It is not for me to judge.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 3:25:06 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Don't think he did it. I think they want him out of the company and this is the easiest way to do it.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 3:25:44 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Read the statements from others including Stephanie, Kris, and Flem. I highly doubt it is one big lie to get money out of him. When this first broke I believed that, I'm not buying it now.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 3:25:49 AM EDT
[#50]
Posted by Vince

This was posted by Vince two hours ago on Will's Facebook page,

"Vince Knuckles I knew it was only a matter of time before some brainwashed idiot who watched too much TV and believes it all accused me of master minding this nefarious plot to ruin Will's character. First off this isn't TV. This is real life. I have a wife and four kids of my own to worry about. I've made more money since I left Red Jacket than I ever did before in my life. I was a happy camper and actually mending my relationship with Will when this happened. This isn't a joke. I've been in close contact with all the other cast members about this since it went down. Everyone knows the dude is guilty and they all know the only person responsible is the man in the mugshot. Keep believing it's a false allegation if you want but don't make false allegations against me. Get a life"

And,

" I hate to get involved in this back and form shit talk circus of those who only know the media story but I was told my name was on here. Here is the God's honest truth right here: there's so much solid evidence that i don't need 12 people to convince me he's guilty. Testimony from 2 victims and one unrelated and unbiased witness who has passed 2 polygraphs is more than enough. You guys will never see a trial. This carries a death sentence in Louisiana and he's gonna have to plead. If it goes to trial it will not be a grand affair. It will be two weeks of solid evidence followed by not a single defense witness unless he takes the stand and believe me.... The man can't give a solid TV one liner without 5 takes. I wanted so bad for the initial arrest to be bullshit. I knew it would ruin so much if it was true. But I won't defend a guilty man just because I wish it wasn't true."

And finally,

" I just have one more thing to add. To all the people asking Will questions on here and wanting to get a response..... I will say this the nicest way possible. They don't have Facebook in Louisiana jails and the fact that you expect a response frightens me that you may also vote. This is not a TV episode , it's real life, and Will won't be taking questions from fans anymore."
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top