Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 3:25:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

He has a net worth of approximately $1.7 million, a $250k bail should be easy for him.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
IBTL

First Arrest...
http://www.ebrso.org/Default.aspx?tabid=168&ID=3996

Second Arrest.....( and the charge and bond that is keeping him inside)......
http://www.ebrso.org/Default.aspx?tabid=168&ID=2345

It's looking bad for him.

He has a net worth of approximately $1.7 million, a $250k bail should be easy for him.

Net worth <> liquidity
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 3:26:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I always thought something just didn't seem right about him.  Couldn't stand the show.  Watched it a few times each season until I realized I hated it every time.

http://media.giphy.com/media/RFZ6nYz9BILzW/giphy.gif
View Quote

Look at those eyes.. I wonder if the camera operator was a woman?
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 3:29:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Read the statements from others including Stephanie, Kris, and Flem. I highly doubt it is one big lie to get money out of him. When this first broke I believed that, I'm not buying it now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't think he did it. I think they want him out of the company and this is the easiest way to do it.

Read the statements from others including Stephanie, Kris, and Flem. I highly doubt it is one big lie to get money out of him. When this first broke I believed that, I'm not buying it now.

This. Flem and Vince have both came out saying the allegations were probably true and from what I know they have nothing to gain from Will being in prison.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 3:30:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 3:31:40 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
This. Flem and Vince have both came out saying the allegations were probably true and from what I know they have nothing to gain from Will being in prison.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't think he did it. I think they want him out of the company and this is the easiest way to do it.

This. People like Flem and Vince have everything to lose if they came out with false statements.

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 3:32:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Innocent until proven guilty.

But honestly, I don't think we should be talking about this on here.  There are employees of red jacket that frequent this board and out of respect, we should leave this alone for the moment IMO
View Quote

What does that have to do with anything?  Red jacket is no longer affiliated with will.  Who cares if RJ employees are on here?
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 3:32:45 AM EDT
[#7]
This is an interesting situation to me, being an adopted parent and full time father of my ex's daughters father...if that makes sense.

I actually do like the show, but never liked him. He gave me the creeper, control freak vibe that wouldn't make me doubt things aren't ok.

But....His ex left, and left her daughter there supposedly knowing all along that this was happening. I don't know a woman in her right mind that would abandon her child....but then again I do...from my own life of raising three kids including the adopted daughter.

I think this is a weird situation. One part of me knows how messed up someone could be that they would do exactly that and that like attracts like. The other part of me knows that the other party can be so personally exclusively messed up that they will sacrifice their own child's life to maintain face.

I think that there is a lot that hasn't come out on either/or both side(s) and I can't go off my gut on this one except to say that I think there is a dark side to him and as a consequence of company to his ex and possibly both daughters and the husband as well.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 3:36:21 AM EDT
[#8]
sry...double
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 3:49:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Net worth <> liquidity
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
IBTL

First Arrest...

Net worth <> liquidity

Obviously, but he doesn't need $250k cash.

Bail bonds typically require 10% fee and collateral.  So $25,000 and a mortgage on his house.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 3:59:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Bail bonds typically require 10% fee and collateral.  So $25,000 and a mortgage on his house.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
IBTL

First Arrest...

Net worth <> liquidity

He will probably just do that they way things are looking he wont be needing that house anyway.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 4:01:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

He will probably just do that they way things are looking he wont be needing that house anyway.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
IBTL

First Arrest...

Net worth <> liquidity

Well if he shows up for court, he won't lose the house, just the $25,000 fee.  
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 4:20:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
IBTL

First Arrest...

Net worth <> liquidity

No way in hell Will is worth 1.7. Or likely ever was. Not exactly the plan for the future type. There are some great employees at RJF still but that company has always had.... Special.... leadership.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 4:39:39 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

IBTL
View Quote
+1

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 4:43:49 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I always thought something just didn't seem right about him.  Couldn't stand the show.  Watched it a few times each season until I realized I hated it every time.

http://media.giphy.com/media/RFZ6nYz9BILzW/giphy.gif
View Quote

That gif just screams pedophile.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 4:55:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Posted by Vince

This was posted by Vince two hours ago on Will's Facebook page,

"Vince Knuckles I knew it was only a matter of time before some brainwashed idiot who watched too much TV and believes it all accused me of master minding this nefarious plot to ruin Will's character. First off this isn't TV. This is real life. I have a wife and four kids of my own to worry about. I've made more money since I left Red Jacket than I ever did before in my life. I was a happy camper and actually mending my relationship with Will when this happened. This isn't a joke. I've been in close contact with all the other cast members about this since it went down. Everyone knows the dude is guilty and they all know the only person responsible is the man in the mugshot. Keep believing it's a false allegation if you want but don't make false allegations against me. Get a life"

And,

" I hate to get involved in this back and form shit talk circus of those who only know the media story but I was told my name was on here. Here is the God's honest truth right here: there's so much solid evidence that i don't need 12 people to convince me he's guilty. Testimony from 2 victims and one unrelated and unbiased witness who has passed 2 polygraphs is more than enough. You guys will never see a trial. This carries a death sentence in Louisiana and he's gonna have to plead. If it goes to trial it will not be a grand affair. It will be two weeks of solid evidence followed by not a single defense witness unless he takes the stand and believe me.... The man can't give a solid TV one liner without 5 takes. I wanted so bad for the initial arrest to be bullshit. I knew it would ruin so much if it was true. But I won't defend a guilty man just because I wish it wasn't true."

And finally,

" I just have one more thing to add. To all the people asking Will questions on here and wanting to get a response..... I will say this the nicest way possible. They don't have Facebook in Louisiana jails and the fact that you expect a response frightens me that you may also vote. This is not a TV episode , it's real life, and Will won't be taking questions from fans anymore."
View Quote

Yup...when daughters come out after years of abuse, you can see it in their eyes and demeanor that they are telling the truth. People have probably suspected it but never had a reason or the daughters say anything. But, I can guarantee you, somebody in the family knew/knows that this has been a secret for years. You will probably see close family come out next.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 4:58:58 AM EDT
[#16]
WOW ... some <insert descriptive word here> wants us to convict/acquit without having any evidence!!!!

POLL = EPCI FAIL !!!!!!

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 5:01:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Innocent until proven guilty.

But honestly, I don't think we should be talking about this on here.  There are employees of red jacket that frequent this board and out of respect, we should leave this alone for the moment IMO
View Quote

Respect????

On here?????

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 5:14:36 AM EDT
[#18]

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 5:41:42 AM EDT
[#19]
Poll fail.  No "I don't give a shit" option.

If he is found guilty, the only person I feel sorry for is the little girl.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 5:50:34 AM EDT
[#20]

"I'm Nikolas Van Helsing,professor of proctology and other related tendencies."
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 6:02:30 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Since the last thread got fubarred... Innocent until proven guilty, yeah - but what is everyone's gut instinct at the moment?

Seems like he is guilty as hell
View Quote

It is not a difficult concept.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 6:16:23 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Since the last thread got fubarred... Innocent until proven guilty, yeah - but what is everyone's gut instinct at the moment?

You are right!  And he's been outed by several.

So we'll just see.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 7:38:12 AM EDT
[#23]
I think it's pretty obvious from anyone who has followed the SOGs threads since the show started that everyone here pretty much agreed there was something off about him, and you could tell who the good guys were.  

These allegations don't really surprise me.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 7:51:35 AM EDT
[#24]
IBTL. Again. And it's coming...

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 7:54:43 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bullshit.  Innocent till proven guilty is for the courts, not our opinion.  We can feel free to believe whatever we want about him with impunity.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 8:00:54 AM EDT
[#26]

IN!

I never did like him but never would've pegged him for a pedo.  If it's true I feel sorry for the girl and hope he gets loved tenderly.

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 8:06:40 AM EDT
[#27]
IBTL

who am I to judge?
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 8:09:23 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Do you really wanna do this again?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do you really wanna do this again?  

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 8:10:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 8:12:20 AM EDT
[#30]
in on this shit
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 8:13:11 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Net worth <> liquidity
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
IBTL

First Arrest...

Net worth <> liquidity

Yup

And $1.7M is chump change for someone who has been running a business for 20 years and has a fairly successful reality show.

Despite his lead belly southern bayou retard intellect, I can't believe that he doesn't have access to assets beyond the $25k it would take to bond out.

It's probably all in someone else's' name.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 8:13:49 AM EDT
[#32]
Looks like is still in the tombs.

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 8:14:18 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

No way in hell Will is worth 1.7. Or likely ever was. Not exactly the plan for the future type. There are some great employees at RJF still but that company has always had.... Special.... leadership.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
IBTL

First Arrest...

Net worth <> liquidity

No?

That's like four or five rental properties if you are talking assets.   Not a big deal
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 8:17:18 AM EDT
[#34]
in before the inevitable lock
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 8:28:43 AM EDT
[#35]
Innocent until proven guilty......

Sure, we have statements already, all saying one thing.

We have the defendant posting bail and trying to hide, as well as pushing the blame onto someone else. (just in case, I shouldn't say hide, more like found somewhere else)

This may not be a court system, and the witnesses "aren't under oath", but when family and friends go this in depth into something, it is either true, or it is going to be the most fucked up show you have ever seen, and you won't be able to put down the popcorn when that ship starts to sink.

If guilty, (which I say aye), I hope he gets ass raped by the biggest (and I mean down below) guy in the prison until his death date.  

If he gets off (not referencing the love in jail), he is going to have to watch his back the rest of his life.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 8:42:05 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Based on Stephanie's facebook post, and Kris's attempt at a "rap verse," I'm going with guilty.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 8:43:40 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I really don't mind another thread as this is big news in the community but the attacks and downright vulgar banter will not be tolerated in this one.

Please keep it civil.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
IBTL

I really don't mind another thread as this is big news in the community but the attacks and downright vulgar banter will not be tolerated in this one.

Please keep it civil.

Amen
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 8:48:24 AM EDT
[#38]
Well, this is getting fucked upper by the day.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 9:13:45 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Please keep it civil.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
IBTL

Please keep it civil.

My guess... It'll stay civil till page 5. Then mods will be busy.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 9:19:45 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

IBTL

Please keep it civil.

Your dog is ugly and your shoes don't match your outfit.

To hell with civility and your predictions.  
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 9:21:25 AM EDT
[#41]
I have every right as an individual not associated with this case to have an opinion, and even though at first I said I'd wait it out, after all that's come out in the last two days, I'm going guilty as sin.

I hope they don't let him plead out. If he's found guilty, fry his ass.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 9:22:01 AM EDT
[#42]
Tag for updates. Lord willing, the mouthbreathers won't kill this thread too.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 9:22:04 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
IBTL

Please keep it civil.

You watching me?
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 9:31:00 AM EDT
[#44]
You know, I honestly don't think it matters much at this point. Either way, his character has been destroyed beyond repair. I just hope the real truth comes out for both parties' sake. Though it would seem Will Hayden's innocence would be quite difficult to prove at this point.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 9:31:58 AM EDT
[#45]
My opinion changed due to Stephanie's comments
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 9:33:42 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

What did she have to say?
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 9:39:35 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

She was molested by him also.

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 9:40:12 AM EDT
[#48]
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free...

May justice prevail.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 9:40:38 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 9:42:10 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I don't care. I'll let the cops figure it out while I deal with my own stuff.
View Quote

Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top