Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2005 8:14:48 PM EDT
My wife works at a grocery store and some woman wanted to pay and pulls out these two silver coins and said, "I had these forever I want to get rid of them " My wife looks at them and says"Well they probally worth at least 7 dollars." She didn't care she wanted to spend them. The manager came over and said he can't take them.  She then said, hasn't anyone heard of a silver dollar anymore? So my wife said, I'll give you a buck a piece for them and she did. And the woman was happy, and my wife gave them to me.  

Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:17:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice find.  My last silver I got was a 1945 Quarter in change at Walmart.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:18:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Cool, silver rounds, not coins, not dollars.

Wholesale is $8.75 each currently.

Retail probably $9.25-9.50.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:20:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I've got a hunk of silver at the house.  It's a little bullion shape and has 15.06 or something like that stamped on it.

I know for sure it's silver because over time, sitting on my shelf, it has turned a goldish color.

I have no idea what the story is behind it, my uncle found it one night and gave it to me.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:22:05 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I've got a hunk of silver at the house.  It's a little boulion shape and has 15.06 or something like that stamped on it.

I know for sure it's silver because over time, sitting on my shelf, it has turned a goldish color.

I have no idea what the story is behind it, my uncle found it one night and gave it to me.

Melt it down into bullets.  There's a full moon tonight ...  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top