Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2001 8:54:51 PM EDT
...Are you buying tennis shoes made by those fxxkers that have our servicemen and aircraft!!!
They apparently aren't afraid of the bomb (they don't value life) but they will know fear when our dollars (that buy their bombs) stop showing up.  ALL of us satellite watching, frozen burrito eating, Chevy driving, internet surfing,
couch patriots have a weapon at our disposal that can span the social barriers and let them know how we feel!  I have never, and I urge my family to follow suit, bought products from a country that keeps them from their own people.
I would like to puke on all of you who own a Chinese made weapon.  That's like buying an American Flag made in China.  Fxxk Norinco and the PRC and "most favored nation" trading status for those jerks!!!  Fxxk the U.S. media for not spreading the word from the start.  If Bush was a man he would turn all of the boats around that are on the way.  Shit!!!!   I'm pissed and you're bitching about the price of a rifle made by a company owned by some fxxker that would just as soon spit on the flag as wave one.  Was the goddamned software running this site made in China?  Hell no!  Get off your ass, turn off the Simpsons, and burn those fxxk'n Reeboks!...and your Norinco M1A and probably the little angel on top of your Christmas tree!!!  The Chinese people are probably great but their gov't doesn't seem to care!!!  FxxK THEM and Fxxk YOU if you support them!!  Email this to someone who cares that your great grandfather and his son and his son and you used to fight for what you belived in!!
Shit, now I gotta try to calm down so I can sleep tonight! Shit shit shit shit shit.
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 8:59:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 9:02:52 PM EDT
[#2]
lousyshot .... for gods sake man ... take that beta mag out of your AR and back away from the computer for a minute [:D] .... but seriously .. I feel your anger ... this really pisses me off too.
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 9:02:53 PM EDT
[#3]
big business is intermixed among countries. no more made in the usa, by the usa, for the usa. go down and by a honda accord, sure money is going back to japan by their being built here by U.S. workers. now go by a chevy blazer made here wrong! either in mexico or canada. so tell me how to boycott something when there is no real nationally to it. big business exploits the whole world, it doesn't care about one country or another
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 9:05:05 PM EDT
[#4]
does this mean i should take my norinco SKS back to china. when i do it will look like this........................
[sniper]

Link Posted: 4/2/2001 9:11:56 PM EDT
[#5]
mattsd,
shoot faster or take buddies with you![heavy]
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 9:21:46 PM EDT
[#6]
I'll buy from our friends or the enemies of our enemies sometimes, but my Chevy was made in '69 when my dad was in Viet Nam and I was barely over shitting my pants!  The Chinese gov't is the biggest potential problem in the world.  We just think too differently to see eye to eye.
$$$$$$$ translates clearly.  If we don't get it from them someone else will make it.  I'm not saying buy only U.S., just not from China 'till they see the world in a different light.  The pen is mightier than the sword and the dollar seems to beat both.
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 9:27:38 PM EDT
[#7]
your missing why point, just because it says made in china doesn't mean all the money is going there, and vise-verse with U.S. products. because companies expanded across the globe, you can never really tell where your money's going. just buy products you like & are happy with. because right now in some office chinese & US business men are drinking/ laughing together on how filty rich they are.
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 10:44:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Do you really realize how many middlemen/companies there are between a manufacture and a retail seller?  Importers and retailers usually make more money off a product than the actual maker does.  And the importers/retailers are usually American companies, so you logic makes no sense aas it would actually hurt us.

BTW....My Mak90 is Chinease, my SKS is Russian, but all others are made in the USA.  Of all three countries governments, I fear mine (US) the most.

sgtar15
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 11:38:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Chuck Taylors, been wearing them since I was in the 3rd grade.

I'm gonna buy up a whole bunch of the things now that I found out that Converse has gone out of business.  No more lowtops will make me a very unhappy camper.   Converse lowtops are probably the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn.

I won't buy that Reebok, Nike, Addidas running/tennis shoe crap.  If I want running shoes I'll go buy running shoes, the rest of it is just plain faggoty junk!

Give me my nice cheap 25 dollar Converse canvas shoes.  To the best of my knowledge they've always been made in the USA.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top