Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2011 7:14:41 PM EDT

Most of us Amerrycans are merry in a blizzard drinking a can (or bottle) of our favorite beer and having a jolly old time. Or at least I am. Why is GD so full of serious topics? It's too heavy for me
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:15:56 PM EDT
[#1]
GD is serious bidness!
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:16:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Seriously?

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:17:25 PM EDT
[#3]
A long time ago, GD was the place to go for breaking news.

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:17:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Pop another brew and don't worry about it, the adults will deal with it.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:18:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Seriously.

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:18:34 PM EDT
[#6]
"go home, buy a six pack of beer, and watch a good football game."

Jimmy Griffin (Mayor of Buffalo NY '78-'93) in response to the Blizzard of '85.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:19:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
"go home, buy a six pack of beer, and watch a good football game."

Jimmy Griffin (Mayor of Buffalo NY '78-'93) in response to the Blizzard of '85.

crazy talk. Must stock up, S is about to HTF. Fuck ammo, I'm loading up on brews
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:19:53 PM EDT
[#8]
If y'all ain't smart enough to live away from the snow, that's your problem.  
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:21:16 PM EDT
[#9]
It's an attempt to derive humor out of everyday life.

I'm fuckin with ya- GD loves drama.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:21:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:24:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Ya know what I'm sick of, OP?

People talking about the "good ol days" where you could have a gun as a kid, or play outside after dark, or never hear of anything called a computer or the internet, where the TV had rabbit ears and 8 stations and you had to walk over and turn the dial...

SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THE REMINISCING!! IT WASN'T AS NICE AS YOU REMEMBER IT, AND NOBODY BUT YOU GIVES A SHIT HOW THINGS WERE 40 FUCKING YEARS AGO

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:24:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It's an attempt to derive humor out of everyday life.

I'm fuckin with ya- GD loves drama.

There's enough women at this school to keep drama going forever. I want some damn humor...LAUGH DAMN IT
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:25:34 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm drinking VO and Coke. I've gotta stay serious or I'll go full retard.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:26:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

People talking about the "good ol days" where you could have a gun as a kid, or play outside after dark, or never hear of anything called a computer or the internet, where the TV had rabbit ears and 8 stations and you had to walk over and turn the dial...

SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THE REMINISCING!! IT WASN'T AS NICE AS YOU REMEMBER IT, AND NOBODY BUT YOU GIVES A SHIT HOW THINGS WERE 40 FUCKING YEARS AGO

Here. For you. Quit raining on my parade. PS-I'm not 40
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:26:36 PM EDT
[#15]
OP...see EcgrRN's thread.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:27:00 PM EDT
[#16]
i dont have shit to do tomarow so rum and coke sounds good to me
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:27:09 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

How-a-bout, ordering guns through the mail, no FFL required?

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:29:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
OP...see EcgrRN's thread.

Oh I'm there. That wells drying up on me
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:37:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

It was....

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top