Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/1/2003 11:00:02 PM EDT
I haven't been able to sleep much lately (going on about 4 hours a night for weeks) for unknown reasons (god is punishing me) and I have been spending a lot of time here.

So why are you here? Can't sleep, work the night shift, or just discovered how to function without sleep?

Also, any of you guys know an internet site that is good for wasting a few hours? Other than this massive time sink obviously. [:D]
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 11:01:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm doing my homework with the tv and puter on.  And I was on the phone earlier too.

It's all about multitasking man!
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 11:02:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Well. I always stay up till 5 or 6 am so Thats why Im on here all the time in the wee hours.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 11:03:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Getting t hings wrapped up for my trip to Cali tomorrow.

Aviator
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 11:05:09 PM EDT
[#4]
What was the question?
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 11:06:08 PM EDT
[#5]
At work.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 11:09:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm doing my homework with the tv and puter on.  And I was on the phone earlier too.

View Quote

I'm multitasking too, reading about cancer genetics. Even that does not put me to sleep.

Who is that unbelievably hot girl in your avatar?
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 11:09:47 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm an unemployed insomniac.  Yes there are other places to waste time. [url]www.pre-ban.com[/url]
Come visit

TS

Link Posted: 7/1/2003 11:10:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
What was the question?
View Quote

I had a question? [:D]
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 11:10:40 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm looking for a little love and understanding because I'm sure as hell ain't getting it from the GF tonight!!![BD]
I'm sleeping in the spare bedroom and that is were the PC is.....
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 11:11:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm multitasking too, reading about cancer genetics. Even that does not put me to sleep.

Who is that unbelievably hot girl in your avatar?
View Quote

That's my girlfriend Jennifer Love.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 11:12:19 PM EDT
[#11]

I slept in till 11 yesterday morning.

I am planning on staying up all night and accomplishing a few things in the morning, before sacking out after lunch for a nap.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 11:17:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 11:21:38 PM EDT
[#13]
working the night shift...[|)]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 12:55:32 AM EDT
[#14]
work 1830-0630.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 1:00:08 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 1:05:35 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I haven't been able to sleep much lately (going on about 4 hours a night for weeks) for unknown reasons (god is punishing me) and I have been spending a lot of time here.

So why are you here? Can't sleep, work the night shift, or just discovered how to function without sleep?

Also, any of you guys know an internet site that is good for wasting a few hours? Other than this massive time sink obviously. [:D]
View Quote

We are all here to see what you're up to, Rickyj.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 1:06:19 AM EDT
[#17]
It's a little after 3 p.m. here on Diego Garcia.

CHRIS
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 1:29:50 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

[blue]We are all here to see what you're up to, Rickyj[/blue].
View Quote

Crap. I knew it.

[peep]

Link Posted: 7/2/2003 1:34:34 AM EDT
[#19]
I am on late at night because I work nights and I dont get off till 6am :(
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 1:47:35 AM EDT
[#20]
I don't get home from work till 02:00 am, and I wind-down here and at Fal files, and a few others. and just lookin' around.[peep]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 1:54:13 AM EDT
[#21]
I'm a night owl and I work evenings.  I'm usually up until around 6-7am.  When you have no life like I do, it's no big deal.

[img]edjones7.home.mchsi.com/line.gif[/img]
[url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url]
[url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 3:22:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Im up this late at night cause im a career criminal, and due to that fact i cant get much work done in the daytime... and because i dont have a real job and i stay up late drinking beers and a carrying on....
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 3:30:34 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Out partying with my bestest buddies I haven't seen in ages!  Bars and poker.  Won over 100% of what I bought in for, a whopping $7 profit.  Fun night with some great guys [:)]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 5:44:21 AM EDT
[#24]
I work from 11 pm to 7 am Wednesday thru monday. So I stay up all night on my Monday,& Tuesday week end, & watch tv, & post.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top