Aren't you susposed to lay down when you shoot it...
I did do a search. They never turn up a dupe for me.
And I'd also like to know why they call it a recoiless rifle, too.
it is not a shoulder fired weapon.
It was, if you read the other thread youll fine some one discussing how a recoiless rifle is not recoiless.
I mean, ouch
wHERE'S THE LINK?
Not your fault.
If the OP had spelled
Yes it is.
What you meant to say is
"That particular model isnt intended to be a shoulder fired weapon"
But, the video is proof. It is indeed a shoulder fired weapon.
"50 rules of combat"
1. You are not Superman
2. Recoiless rifles aren't.
3. Suppressive fire won't.
4. If it's stupid & it works, it ain't stupid
5. Never draw fire, it irritates everyone around you.
6. When in doubt empty the magazine.
7. Never share a foxhole with someone braver then you are.
8. Your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
9. If you can't remember, the claymore is pointed toward you.
10. All five-second grenade fuses are three seconds.
11. Try to look unimportant--they may be low on ammo.
12. If you are forward of your position, the artillery will be short.
13. The enemy diversion you are ignoring is the main attack.
14. The important things are always simple.
15. The simple things are always hard.
16. If you're short of everything except the enemy, you're in combat.
17. Incoming fire has the right of way.
18. No combat-ready unit was ever passed inspection.
19. No inspection-ready unit has ever passed combat.
20. Teamwork is essential. It gives them other people to shoot at.
21. If the enemy is in range, so are you.
22. Tracers work both ways.
23. The only thing more accurate than incoming enemy fire is incoming friendly fire.
24. Radios will fail as soon as you need fire support.
25. When both sides are convinced that they are about to lose ... they are both right.
26. All weather close support doesn't work in bad weather.
27. The bursting radius of a grenade is always one foot greater than your jumping range.
28. The only terrain that is truely controlled is the terrain upon which you are standing.
29. The law of the bayonet says the man with the bullet wins.
30. REMF's (Rear Echelon Mother Fraggers) are everywhere.
31. The best tank killer is another tank. Therefore tanks are always fighting each other ...& have no time to help the infantry.
32. Precision bombing is normally accurate to within +/- one mile (...or so).
33. Don't look conspicuous, it draws fire.
34. Cluster bombing from B-52s and C130s is very very accurate. The bombs always hit the ground.
35. Perfect plans aren't.
36. Friendly fire isn't.
37. The easy way is always mined.
38. The side with the fanciest uniforms loses.
39. Professionals are predictable--it's the amatures that are dangerous.
40. Armored vehicles are bullet magnets; a moving foxhole that attracts attention.
41. No plan survives the first few seconds of combat.
42. Expending material in combat is easier than filling out Graves Registration forms -- Ammo is cheap; your life isn't.
43. Just because you can't see the enemy; don't for a minute believe they can't see you.
44. Final Protective Fire doesn't.
45. The enemy invariably attacks on two occasions:
* When you're ready for them.
* When you're not.
46. A "sucking chest wound" is nature's way of telling you to slow down.
47. If your attack is going well, you've just walked into an ambush.
48. Anything you do can get you shot, including nothing.
49. Make it tough enough for the enemy to get in and you won't be able to get out.
50. When you have secured an area, don't forget to tell the enemy.
If that was a member of the taliban why was there an american sounding guy taping it?
I've never seen it, and that was f'n hilarious
The person who put the video up in that website thought he was.
I would say that is probably Indiginous Forces, and the guy taping it might be SF or possibly security teaching a newbie how to fire one of those, obvouisly incorrectly...
Please correct me if im wrong