Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2001 9:47:33 PM EDT
[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/027/H2/1G/P3/k068127.jpg[/img]

I'm drivin around town in my Blazer, takin pictures and I'm at a stop light. I see this in front of me and pulled out my Nikon N60 and snapped a shot. It looks like shit because I had to tweak the contrast and brightness because the picture looked like shit because I had 5 seconds to snap the shot.

So why the fuck do Lesbians and Bi chicks put so many fucking stickers on their cars!?!? You can tell a lot about a lesbo/bi from her car other than sexual orientation. Such as her favorite band, favorite city (usually San Francisco), her favorite club etc..

I've had quite a few bi-sexual friends and this is a common trait.

heh... notice the "tight" and "can I test drive your vulva" stickers.
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 9:51:34 PM EDT
[#1]
They have them to block your view of where their hands are..[:D]
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 9:52:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I'm drivin around town in my Blazer, takin pictures
View Quote

Um...  why?
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 9:54:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Cause I was laid off at my job at Intel and masturbating loses it's flavor after awhile.
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 10:08:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Why do lesbos have so many stickers on their car?

Well apparently in this case, the stickers are the only thing holding that rust-bucket together.
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 10:16:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Post from FrankTheSpank -
...and masturbating loses it's flavor after awhile.
View Quote

You've gotta be kidding me! Please don't tell me that, it's the only thing I've got to look forward to at my age.

Eric The(NowI'mReallyDepressed)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 10:18:35 PM EDT
[#6]
What's surprising about a few bumper stickers?  Are you expecting them to be the introverted stereotype that the media portrays?z
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 10:20:40 PM EDT
[#7]
[?][b]Why do lesbos have so many stickers on their cars? [/b][?]

[:\]

[:P]Because it makes them go lickety split!!!

Link Posted: 10/3/2001 12:51:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Most gay and lesbian people usually put just a rainbow sticker on the back of their car. Triangles for the females and square for the males. Now they put that skinny and long strip of rainbow.

(again, I live in Northern CA, close to San Francisco, lol)

But bi girls and lesbians seem to always drench their car with stickers. On the side rear window and all over the back.

A lot of times stickers for comics, bands.. etc.
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 1:14:26 AM EDT
[#9]
I've worked with three different carpet munchers at two different jobs in the last ten years, and one thing all three of these she males had in common was their attraction to Taz, from Loony Toons.

Of the three, all were the butch variety (hence the "she-male" reference) and two of them had Taz stickers on their cars along with other obvious lesbo stickers.  The one that didn't have the Taz sticker had a Taz doll hanging from her rearview mirror.

I get the willies now when my son watches Loony Tunes.
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 1:52:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Interesting observation. I noticed the same thing a while back and came to these conclusions:

The stickers are both fishing lures and body armor. On one had they signal sexual orientation for potential mates and on the other they serve to discourage unwanted attention from the opposite sex.
These stickers seem to be the Homo equivalent of peacock feathers in that they are seeking to increase the likelihood of finding a mate. Remember, a hetro works of the almost always accurate assumption that a member of the opposite sex is a potential mate. Homo’s have a few more hurdles to leap

Link Posted: 10/3/2001 8:09:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Is it because the stickers they use are the ones you LICK? Makes sense to me.

Here in SD most of us haven't figured out how these 2 groups find mates. Didn't know about the rainbow stuff or peacock feathers. Maybe I got it figured out now why my wife gets so excited by a rainbow, I don't know the hole I mean the WHOLE story. Always looked for tattoos or something on the forehead that said "I am a queer" but now I realize they must be more suttle especially out here. If you choose another man over a sheep you are begging for a gunshot wound.

Gay Guy in Western town with femmy voice "Please give me a beer"

Bartender "We don't like your kind here, just leave I don't want trouble"

Gay Guy "Please just one beer and I will set in the back it is so hot"

Bartender "OK, one beer and your outta here"

Cowboy all Hot and Sweaty "Give me a damn beer I am so hot I could lick the sweat off a pair of bulls balls"

Gay Guy "MOO, MOO big Buckaroo
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 8:21:35 AM EDT
[#12]
10-4 unit .223 go ahead ... "Yeah, I need a 10-27 and a 10-28 on California License plate three..Mike..Bravo..Uniform..Eight..Five..Eight  ...  10-12 Unit .223 ... ... ... 10-18 posssible felony stop, 10-30
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 9:01:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 9:09:57 AM EDT
[#14]
I'm sure if you went to a lesbian internet group, they probably have a picture of my truck asking..."Why do rednecks always drive Dodge trucks with NRA stickers plastered all over the back?"

To each his own I guess.
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 9:11:03 AM EDT
[#15]
If I had a .22 I would...

But then I gotta pay $8 for rang time plus targets. =/
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 9:12:38 AM EDT
[#16]
bait
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 10:03:53 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Cause I was laid off at my job at Intel and masturbating loses it's flavor after awhile.
View Quote

"Flavor"?  
Don't most guys just wash their hands when they're done.
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 10:22:19 AM EDT
[#18]
One of the more overt displays by a group of lesbians is the motorcycle club (from DC, I believe) that calls themselves "Dykes on Bikes".
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 10:27:50 AM EDT
[#19]
DF, eeeewwwwwwwwwww!
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 10:32:27 AM EDT
[#20]
Because they are a$$holes. Nothing more to it.
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 11:24:55 AM EDT
[#21]
It's called [b]Loud And Proud.[/b]
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 12:04:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Spank,

What do the other stickers say?

Here in San Diego, during my "old" commute, I would see a butch dyke driving an old Chevy PU with the "rainbow" crudly painted on the rear of the tailgate.

I notice that lot's of young, lefty chicks put dumb ass stickers all over their cars. I suspect it correlates with low IQ. It does not seem to correlate in any way with attractivness.
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 3:53:23 PM EDT
[#23]
loud and proud.... give me a break...

I guess I should put a black and white sticker on my Blazer along with "hard" and "May I put my penis into your vagina" sticks to be proud I love the soft touch and sweet sweet smell of a woman?

Hmm... I always did get along with lesbians though which is why I had so many as friends. I guess we just agree on so much, LOL

Boobies, I like 'em, so does she!
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 4:12:02 PM EDT
[#24]
My wife says it is beacuse she likes stickers?
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 4:36:14 PM EDT
[#25]
I've noticed this quite a bit where I live too. (high desert, Kalifornia).
Theres this one black chick, obviously a lesbo, who gets her coffee at the same time and place as I do every morning. Her Blazer is festooned with rainbows, Taz decals, and one that says "U B 6, I B 9.
I've also noticed other stickers on lesbos cars that say such things as "girls rule, boys drool., and "girls rock".
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 4:45:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I'm sure if you went to a lesbian internet group, they probably have a picture of my truck asking..."Why do rednecks always drive Dodge trucks with NRA stickers plastered all over the back?"
View Quote

Hey... Watch it... That's [size=6]FORD[/size=6] trucks.
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 5:11:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
"U B 6, I B 9".
View Quote

Hey now, I've been looking for personalized plates here in TX. Since TX only allows 6 digits, that would fit in nicely. I wonder if they'll let me.
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 2:37:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Hey... Watch it... That's [size=6]FORD[/size=6] trucks.
View Quote

Don't make me open a can of whoop-ass on ya....It ain't nuthin' fer me to whoop a man's ass (or a lesbian's as fer as that goes)

roy damn mercer (Dodge owner)
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 3:27:44 AM EDT
[#29]
I have seen the same "phenomenon" here in Indiana. Another X File.

Tyler
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 7:59:04 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 10:46:42 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I've worked with three different carpet munchers at two different jobs in the last ten years, and one thing all three of these she males had in common was their attraction to Taz, from Loony Toons.

Of the three, all were the butch variety (hence the "she-male" reference) and two of them had Taz stickers on their cars along with other obvious lesbo stickers.  The one that didn't have the Taz sticker had a Taz doll hanging from her rearview mirror.

I get the willies now when my son watches Loony Tunes.
View Quote

Will someone please explain the Taz thing to me?
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 10:52:08 AM EDT
[#32]
666 th post ? any irony here ....
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 10:59:01 AM EDT
[#33]
I was going to say, "Dip me in honey and throw me to the lesbians!", but on looking at the ones in that car, I will have to pass.  I dated a bi-girl, and she was different, but didn't do the stickers thing.
Ice
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 12:48:00 PM EDT
[#34]
The more promiscuous the lesbian the more gay pride stickers they will have on their vehicle.[peep]

Link Posted: 10/4/2001 1:05:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Anyone catch what the little black oval sticker says?

"Can I Test Drive Your Vulva?"

Hmmmm, think that would work for me?   Or imbroglio for that matter?

Is it still considered insulting when a woman asks another woman to test drive another woman's vulva?  Or is it a politically tolerable sort of proposition because the PCWarriors out there consider it much more horrible that any regular folks might take offense at this sort of thing and make a minority person question their vulgar actions where in their eyes this is much more offensive than the statement itself.

Oh, by the way I just might have to use that line one of these days just for the hell of it.
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 5:19:08 PM EDT
[#36]
No, but I saw a sticker that said,
"cervix with a smile"    

Lesbos just want to say to the world
     "hey world, look at me. I'm gay!"

makes them feel important and special.
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 5:23:09 PM EDT
[#37]
I would assume they are good at licking stamps.
[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/tung2.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 5:37:57 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Of the three, all were the butch variety (hence the "she-male" reference)
View Quote

Sorry Dez, but you've got things a little mixed up in the Queer Nation -

She-males are definitely Men - like Drag Queens.

What you're talking about are those girls that wear short, butch haircuts, jeans and flannel shirts, have bodies like fireplugs and personalities like truck drivers.

We call them Diesel Dykes.

"But when the (Gay) Pride Parade rolls around, for example, it's clear
that the queer community is largely dominated by homosexuals and
the rest of us are religated to some sort of 'queer runnoff' status
or worse."

-- Annalee Newitz on dykes in "A Perveted Utopia"
San Francisco Bay Guardian, June 21, 2000

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top