Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2001 4:51:47 PM EDT
There seems to be a lot of pricks on this board.Not you,but you!What is the reason for your smart-assed responses to reasonable questions.There are already enough assholes in the world to go around twice,dickheads.
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 5:07:16 PM EDT
[#1]
What!
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 5:07:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 5:10:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Bipolar much?
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 5:19:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 5:43:31 PM EDT
[#5]
I find that in my line of work[especially where I work] that by this time of year, my natural pricklyness is nurtured,cultivated, and otherwise encouraged and developed into a fullblown dickhead!It is mostly assholes that cause this condition to evolve in this manner,so therefore as a king dickhead, I have no problen telling or showing assholes what I really think of ,and or about them.I hope this is clear to everyone, especially the guy I am supposed to be working for,who, at many times is the exact catalyst needed to fully extrapolate my true potential as a dickhead.

After a nice 12 week layoff [vacation?], I will return,shrunken in posture[much like a hemoroid that is left to its own devises]to began the transformation from lowly prick to rageing king dickhead once more!
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 6:18:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Who in the h%$# are you and why the f(*& do you care?
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 6:23:03 PM EDT
[#7]
What's the matter, gonna cry?   [>(]  
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 6:52:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Um, I might remind you that this is an Internet discussion board, specifcally a "general discussion" board and that there is pretty much widespread agreement that it is a free for all.  Most posts I see are either sincere replies or attempts at humor, some more successful than others.  Speak your mind and stop worrying about the smart assed responses.      
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 5:56:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 6:20:14 AM EDT
[#10]
The difference between us and most other boards is that we know we are all dick heads.  The other boards are dick heads and don't know it.  That is the worst kind of dick head.  We know we have a dick head problem and are trying to work it out.  

The world is full of dick heads don't sweat 'em bro.
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 6:28:13 AM EDT
[#11]
I resemble that remark! [pissed]

Say , what part of jawga r u from? [:E]

If you really want to see some tight-ass dickheads try [url]www.glocktalk.com[/url]. [:D]
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 6:42:39 AM EDT
[#12]
We are Knowitall Smartypantses and must rub ignorance in the face of silly trolls.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top