Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2003 12:20:51 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 12:35:31 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

*Note: Reposted without "monkey ass" referrence because it was taken to be racist. Michael Jackson is not black. If Mike was Chinese I would still think he is a monkey. Ever seen a pic of him and Bubbles together?

I have a pic of him next to a planet of the apes female monkey and they look the same to me.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 12:36:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, they may not know where he is.  Since they took half an army on the search warrant I'm guessing they hoped to find him at the ranch.  And most people aren't surrounded by bodyguards.  
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 12:37:48 PM EDT
[#3]
I tried posting this earlier:
Because I bet they can't locate him at this time.

He can easily take off and pull a Polanski so the authorities have to be careful.

As for us mere civilians, most of us can't afford a private jet to whisk us off to Europe thus we are stuck in our single-wide.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 12:41:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 12:41:53 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
CavVet, can I get a witness?

Damn shame you have to splain all that. The splain was longer than the rant.

I will be your Ali (Cosell's 'monkey' comment), and Jimmy the Greek was right....

No Foul, I also remmeber when MJ was Black...

Edited to add;

BTW, who said it was racist? The clan said I am the one who plays the race card. IS someone playing my cards?
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 12:46:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 12:54:17 PM EDT
[#7]
They knew he wasn't there.

CNN.com
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 12:58:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Edited to add;

Me too....

He gets special privliages like 'Negotiating" because he is a celebrity.
He is better than us. Isn't this obvious?

-HS
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 1:01:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Lets hope they dont put the CIA on it. If they do, we'll never find him.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 1:03:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 1:07:57 PM EDT
[#11]
He is in VEGAS, in NEVADA, not California.

The negotiations are wether he will surrender to the SBCSO and wave extradition OR surrender to the Las Vegas police and force a extradition hearing in a Nevada court.

"Negotiations" would happen with just about anyone with enough funds to hire a decent law firm when you are not currently in the state that wants you arrested.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 1:09:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 1:09:34 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
CavVet, can I get a witness?

Damn shame you have to splain all that. The splain was longer than the rant.

I will be your Ali (Cosell's 'monkey' comment), and Jimmy the Greek was right....

Edited to add;

BTW, who said it was racist? The clan said I am the one who plays the race card. IS someone playing my cards?

i think i saw that deck for sale on ebay. It came with the Saddam deck and the Evil Republicans deck for 4.95.

mike
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 1:19:27 PM EDT
[#14]
What does Jacko and K-Mart both have in common?

They both have boys pants half-off.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 1:25:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Slap the braclets on his "albino ass".  
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 1:27:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 1:34:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Fox is now reporting that MJ gave the kid "Wine and Sleeping Pills" before molesting him!

Oh yea... he sang him a nice song too.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 1:46:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Just great. Another White Male pedophile. Keeping the stereotype alive.

Wonder if he has a white van too?

Sorry guys, I couldnt help it.

Seriously, I know a guy who was accused by a kid, his life was ruined, we all thought he did it, a few years later the kid recanted, evil Mom put him up to it. I hate to doubt rape or pedophiles, but we all know an accusation is enough to ruin anyone.  

The only way I could say 110% guilty is if it was my kid, and look into his eye. Then MJ dies.

He will never be 110% innocent in my mind either. No presumptions, but no clear doubt.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 1:46:49 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I tried posting this earlier:
Because I bet they can't locate him at this time.

He can easily take off and pull a Polanski so the authorities have to be careful.

As for us mere civilians, most of us can't afford a private jet to whisk us off to Europe thus we are stuck in our single-wide.

Have charges of "evading" been issued?

I bet if any one of us raped a kid and were hanging out with Mike, wherever he might be, they would be able to find us.

i think if the charges were actual 'child rape' then they would attempt to go after him, but since its molestation/consensual (i don't agree with it either) they aren't......also, i agree with jew, i'm not sure they know where he is and if they go after him too hard, he might just fly off
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 1:47:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 2:59:39 PM EDT
[#21]
First, no matter what any of us think about this, Jackson is innocent until proven guilty.

Next "surrenders" are worked out on a fairly regular basis. What makes this noteworthy is the fact a high profile person is involved.

Remember the same DA tried to prosecute Jackson in '93, and was unsuccesful. So he may want to carefully build a case.

Jackson was last seen in Nevada. The warrant(s) are from a California Court. So if Jackson is arrested in NV several things will happen.

Jackson will have to be extradited to CA. That means potentially having to present evidence in NV to support the charges, and extridition. That costs time, money, etc. and may let Jackson know about evidence before he can be questioned by investigators about the crimes alleged. There is always a chance that the extridition request could be denied.

CA will have to pay to get Jackson from NV.

If Jackson surrenders, he would most likely do it in CA, eliminating the hassle and cost of extridition.

Also if he surrenders, it would probalby be scheduled so the case investigators get a shot at talking to him. There may also be a search warant to examine Jackson for evidence related to the crime alleged. Much better to schedule that than to have to set an exam up "on the fly".

Next, a quick arrest, exam, interview, initial appearance, etc, may limit Jackson's ability to publicize his thoughts on the prosecution. More Court appearance's = more time in front of the camera.................

You guys are always complaining about SWAT, and no-knock warrants etc. Now the police try to arrange a surrender, and you complain about that too.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 3:22:18 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Drop him on FRANCE!
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 3:24:38 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Why Are They NEGOTIATING The Surrender Of Jackson...?  

Because it makes for interesting TV. Must be sweeps month again...
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 3:26:55 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Fox is now reporting that MJ gave the kid "Wine and Sleeping Pills" before molesting him!

www.foxnews.com/images/106903/0_21_jackson_michael_110403.jpg

Oh yea... he sang him a nice song too.

Does anyone else remember silly putty? I think I see plenty in the pic.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 3:28:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 3:33:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 3:33:36 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Geez, you guys are missing the obvious--if they threw him onto the hood of a cruiser, like they would us, his face would break and/or fall off.  

It would be an improvement either way.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 12:16:30 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
You guys are always complaining about SWAT, and no-knock warrants etc. Now the police try to arrange a surrender, and you complain about that too.

Again, only because it is Michael Jackson, Halle Berry, etc. If it was you or me it would be SWAT and they'd be there at 5am.

That is my beef.

I hope you enjoyed yourself. I can only comment on what I have seen in the past. Negotitated surrenders happen. It usually means time, place to surrender, and the surrenderer having their attorney present.

Most surrenders in fact happen with a phone call from an officer/detective to an attorney saying that there is a warrant out for one of your clients, pllease arrange to have him turn himself in to the PD, or show up in Court.

In fact I've had attorneys intiate contact with me to arrange a surrender, when they find out their client has a warrant, or the client knows they are wanted, and they hire an atty.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top