Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2002 12:03:07 PM EDT
Which mod on this board in your view is the most impartial and most responsible hard working mod on the board?
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 12:05:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone that bans or locks your threads the fastest.

Understand....eh?

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 12:07:45 PM EDT
[#2]
At the moment it's Raf.

Mike
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 12:08:09 PM EDT
[#3]
raf!....Will you lighten up a bit?

Deleted a post because of Paula Jones shown her tits?....give me a break.
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 12:08:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 12:11:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
At the moment it's Raf.
View Quote

I'll second that!
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 12:13:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 12:14:40 PM EDT
[#7]
My favorite would have to be GoatBoy, although right now I'm questioning his sanity for allowing Scarecrow to have another chance.  I believe I'm gonna correct that mistake.

AR_Rifle, raf deleted it because of the board rule of no nudity.  I would have deleted it because she's butt-ass ugly.
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 12:16:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Anyone takin odds as to wether or not his account last through the weekend ?

[stick]
View Quote

Those are some slim odds!!!  
But to the original question, RAF is my current fav, but that could change at the drop of a straw hat.
Scarecrow, after all the crying you've done about being banned, they let you back. Why must you go straight back to the crap that got you booted in the first place? Jeezz....
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 12:17:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
My favorite would have to be GoatBoy, although right now I'm questioning his sanity for allowing Scarecrow to have another chance.  I believe I'm gonna correct that mistake.

AR_Rifle, raf deleted it because of the board rule of no nudity.  I would have deleted it because she's butt-ass ugly.
View Quote

Thanks for the explanation, but at least there was no fur involved.
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 12:18:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Are we including former mods???

If so, I USED to be YOUR favorite mod, Scarecrow / scatman. [}:D]  'Member them days???? [}:D]

I'd say ETH. He drives me batty sometimes, but he's fair and even-handed.

Link Posted: 3/14/2002 12:28:12 PM EDT
[#11]
[/b]Quoted:
AR_Rifle, raf deleted it because of the board rule of no nudity.[/b] [b]I would have deleted it because she's butt-ass ugly.[/b]
View Quote

Unfortunately not fast enough. I think my retinas have been permanently damaged. Can I sue?
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 12:30:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Consider yourself lucky.  It could have been Monica.
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 12:32:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Or Hillary! [:D]
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 12:33:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Ok, time to knock some heads around.

I was banned off the board originally for replying to a thread that I had made that turned into a flame war. Since the mod in question decided to ban me instead of banning the instigators I was returned to this board. How would you like getting banned off the board for being told "your gay" and responding back to it?

Now as you can see I have a post count of 1000+ post, and of that about 3? have ever been locked. People like sgtar15 who like to imagine I was banned for some bullshit reason and imagine I am a troll are one of the few very vocal "special" people. My last thread featuring a planet of the apes character and a black mans picture did not contain any racist comments, but was meant to see what you people would draw from it. Like many other the mod seen it from a perspective that it was racist. Kind of like asking if I am racist by holding up a picture of a black man and an ape at the same time, if you decide I am racist for showing both together it shows that you associate the pictures with a racist meaning without me having to mention one, technically showing that you have the racist views, and not I.

Moving on, I'm no troll, and anyone who actually has ever spoken with me on or off the board knows that very well.

I personally wont say which mod I prefer most since I have little experience with any of them except maybe Striker for obvious reasons.
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 12:36:44 PM EDT
[#15]
BTW, I'm setting up a fund to help pay Hillary's moving expenses when she's elected the Governor of Texas! [:D]
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 12:37:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Golly!  Does this mean I don't get your vote??
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 12:43:04 PM EDT
[#17]
I dug up an old photo of them but can not place their names, could you guys please help name the three mods in the photo below for me?  HE HE HE  

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid26/p674a6ab20a37dd618c1bd18b3a7f9311/fddf5a48.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 12:43:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Me....for 20 minutes i got to be one during the scat thing some time ago.

[8D]
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 12:47:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
My last thread featuring a planet of the apes character and a black mans picture did not contain any racist comments, but was meant to see what you people would draw from it. Like many other the mod seen it from a perspective that it was racist. Kind of like asking if I am racist by holding up a picture of a black man and an ape at the same time, if you decide I am racist for showing both together it shows that you associate the pictures with a racist meaning without me having to mention one, technically showing that you have the racist views, and not I.

View Quote

If I took a picture of my sphinkter and a picture of you and posted them here and asked everyone what they thought what do think the replys would be.
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 12:48:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 12:53:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Steamy, I believe that's the photo of three members at the Members Initiation party.  I remember it because of your Phantom of the Opera T-shirt.
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 12:58:50 PM EDT
[#22]
I lovde everybody.
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 12:59:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 1:07:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
If I took a picture of my sphinkter and a picture of you and posted them here and asked everyone what they thought what do think the replys would be.
View Quote

The reply would be;
"Your thread is locked due to board rules against nudity and no one wants to know about your prized collection of sphinkters."

[devil]
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 1:13:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

The reply would be;
"Your thread is locked due to board rules against nudity and no one wants to know about your prized collection of sphinkter[b]s[/b]."

[devil]
View Quote

...sphinkter[b][size=4]s[/size=4][/b].

He he.

No, only 1 is a sphinkter. The other is you.  I was not trying to say you're an asshole.  If you infer that from the pictures, well that just means that you think you're an asshole.
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 1:23:12 PM EDT
[#26]
DonR, since you were the first mod to respond, you got my vote. HE HE HE    

I like your come back pilgrim.     Life is a beach.
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 1:37:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Well I do agree! I am an asshole!
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 4:37:53 PM EDT
[#28]
A Mod that governs least, governs best.
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 4:46:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 4:49:41 PM EDT
[#30]
I don't really think of Goatboy and DonR as mods, this is more like their place and the mods are the hired help. With that being said, my favorite is definately Eric The Hun because he is from

[size=6][blue]T[/blue][white]E[/white][blue]X[/blue][red]A[/red][white]S[/white][/size=6]
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 6:04:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Well this may not be controversial for this thread, but my vote goes for Troy.

Talk about a wealth of information. And he's more than happy to share it. Always see him helping out when people have questions about stuff.

And it seems there hasn't been that much heat between him and anybody.

Unless of course I've missed it. Which wouldn't suprise me since I always miss the juicy stuff.

But either way he gets my vote.
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 6:14:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Troy, for the same reasons seamusmcoi states.
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 6:53:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Ok, time to knock some heads around.

I was banned off the board originally for replying to a thread that I had made that turned into a flame war. Since the mod in question decided to ban me instead of banning the instigators I was returned to this board. How would you like getting banned off the board for being told "your gay" and responding back to it?

Now as you can see I have a post count of 1000+ post, and of that about 3? have ever been locked. People like sgtar15 who like to imagine I was banned for some bullshit reason and imagine I am a troll are one of the few very vocal "special" people. My last thread featuring a planet of the apes character and a black mans picture did not contain any racist comments, but was meant to see what you people would draw from it. Like many other the mod seen it from a perspective that it was racist. Kind of like asking if I am racist by holding up a picture of a black man and an ape at the same time, if you decide I am racist for showing both together it shows that you associate the pictures with a racist meaning without me having to mention one, technically showing that you have the racist views, and not I.

Moving on, I'm no troll, and anyone who actually has ever spoken with me on or off the board knows that very well.

I personally wont say which mod I prefer most since I have little experience with any of them except maybe Striker for obvious reasons.
View Quote

The board spoke, people were tired of you.  People get banned because enough members bitched about their behavior.  You are one of the more strident members of the board.  I don't normally go out of my way to piss people off, but you seem to enjoy doing that very thing.  People don't like that.

You got banned because people in general just don't like you, not because of some overzealous moderator.  The powers that be let you back because the first ban was a warning from the board that we were tired of your crap and that if you kept it up you ass would be out again.  Don't even try to play innocent victim.
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 7:37:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Redmanfms, not liking someone doesn't make for a reason to be banned off the board, if it did a lot of people would be gone from here. I contacted the mods about why I was banned, and I was given the reason, not you. And if I am lying antiUSSA or GoatBoy would correct me. The mod that banned me and several others asked for my return to this board. If you where right I wouldn't be here right now, further proof you don't know what you are talking about.

All your trying to do is go with the flow and make people think your cool. You weren't even on this board at the time of my ban.

Stop playing cool and go back to watching Rosie.

Link Posted: 3/14/2002 8:01:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Are we keeping this thread friendly? [>:/]

I hope so. [:D]

Link Posted: 3/14/2002 8:22:09 PM EDT
[#36]
I am proud to be on a fellow members sh!tlist.   $10 I last longer than this clown.

Any takers.....eh?

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 9:14:28 PM EDT
[#37]
My fave is GoatBoy.

Sentimental fave is Lew Tippie. Nobody, I mean NOBODY, on this board can shoot an AR better.

My least favorite is Eric_the_constantly_blabbering_Hun. 5000 posts of mostly drivel, very little of which is AR15 related. Does he even own an AR? I don't even open his posts anymore. YMMV. Don't bother flaming; I'm not gonna read it.
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 9:17:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
A Mod that governs least, governs best.
View Quote

[;)]
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 9:41:13 PM EDT
[#39]
F' all of you people!  This thread's locked.
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 9:47:28 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I am proud to be on a fellow members sh!tlist.   $10 I last longer than this clown.

Any takers.....eh?

Sgtar15
View Quote

sgtar15, no one wants to take your life savings over a stupid bet.
You need another beer...eh?
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 10:52:10 PM EDT
[#41]
ARlady.  Too bad Garandman doesn't mod.
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 10:55:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Gee, [b]RamblinWreck[/b] are you [u]still[/u] sore cause I told that story about the Georgia Tech co-ed who had to get rid of her vibrator?

It kept chipping her teeth! [:D]

Eric The(Blabbering)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 2:39:06 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Are we keeping this thread friendly? [>:/]
View Quote

Sure looks like it to me![IMG]http://216.40.201.240/s/ups/krista/eeksmile.gif[/IMG]

My least favorite is Eric_the_constantly_blabbering_Hun. 5000 posts of mostly drivel, very little of which is AR15 related. Does he even own an AR? I don't even open his posts anymore.
View Quote

Figured I would toss that in before the little lock appears on this "friendly" exchange.

[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/biggrin2.gif[/img]

BTW Sgtar15, No Bet...
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 3:57:53 AM EDT
[#44]
I don't have a problem with any of the moderators here.  I think the staff does a good job of keeping all the forum JBT's in line.  [:D]

If I [u]have[/u] to pick one though, it couldn't be anyone except "EricThe(outspoken)Hun".  We're on the same team. [beer]

[peep]
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 1:38:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top