Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2002 9:18:10 AM EDT
Let me give a little background.........About 8 years ago, a friend made a copy for me of a video he had.  He says he got it from his friends dad, who was actually the guy running the camera while this was happening.  The video shows these two guys in a car in Longview TX getting directions from some guy on the side of the road.  Instead of trying to remember the directions, the passengers in the car just turned on a handheld video camera to record them - and the result is the famous "Larry from Longview" video.  It's truly the funniest thing i've ever seen, and I've made at least 20 copies for friends i've shown it to.  It's along the same line as the "Bambulance" 911 call that most everyone has heard before, only funnier.  The only other thing i know about it is that i've heard a couple audio clips from it on the don and mike radio show.

Has anyone else heard of this/seen this?  Are there any websites about it?  If not, there certainly should be, because it's the kind of thing that would thrive on the net.

A couple lines.....

"They got five big ol' domes.....they build bombs there"
"Hold up!  We can sing together, but we can't talk together"
"Nah.  I been here about a week since my brother got killed"
"I am the dickeman!  D-I-C-K-E-M-A-N!"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top