Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/22/2005 4:09:05 AM EDT
They have this stunningly beautiful woman on there sometimes. She was helping this morning and I think her name was Allison but thats all I caught.   Inquiring minds need to know if we are going to stalk her from afar.

She sorta reminded me of the pictures Patty has posted of herself.

Link Posted: 12/22/2005 4:14:22 AM EDT
[#1]
good looking women but totally vacuous space. this is a "good morning america" knock off filled with national inquirer pablum. unless the hosts are that black guy, julian, and the dark haired guy who wrote the sports book, they're real journalists or at least try to be. the rest are fluff, blow-dried talking heads.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 4:23:02 AM EDT
[#2]
I watch it during the commercials in "Sir Authur Conan Doyle's The Lost World" on TBS.  

Lots-o-leather bikini's

Link Posted: 12/22/2005 4:43:29 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
good looking women but totally vacuous space. this is a "good morning america" knock off filled with national inquirer pablum. unless the hosts are that black guy, julian, and the dark haired guy who wrote the sports book, they're real journalists or at least try to be. the rest are fluff, blow-dried talking heads.

And this has WHAT to do with my initial post?
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 4:58:14 AM EDT
[#4]
I watch every morning while getting ready for work.  Beats all the other crap.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 4:59:10 AM EDT
[#5]
haven't seen the show so i couldn't tell you

tag for pics
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 5:08:30 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I watch every morning while getting ready for work.  Beats all the other crap.

+1

If you turn to any other news all you hear is how Bush is a Son of a Bitch and the U.S. has lost the war on terror.

You turn it to Fox and they tell you what's really going on in Iraq, while showing a few beautiful women.

Link Posted: 12/22/2005 5:11:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Alisyn Camerota

www.gogomag.com/ac3/
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 5:12:11 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And this has WHAT to do with my initial post?

it has everything to do with the title of your post, so there! i watch(ed) fox & friends and commented on it.

is this who you're looking for?
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 5:14:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 5:14:16 AM EDT
[#10]
THANKS GEORGE..you rock..your net-fu is strong!

thats her but her hair is longer now and those pictures don't do her justice

www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,1181,00.html
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 5:28:38 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
THANKS GEORGE..you rock..your net-fu is strong!

thats her but her hair is longer now and those pictures don't do her justice

www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,1181,00.html

Go here for all the Fox Foxes:
www.kapturedforyou.com/index.htm
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 5:32:17 AM EDT
[#12]
I watch it every morning before work.  No doubt, Fox has the hottest womenz
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 5:39:47 AM EDT
[#13]
If Juliet Huddy is on, I'll watch.

And Brian Kilmeade is a funny dude.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 5:50:10 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
If Juliet Huddy is on, I'll watch.

And Brian Kilmeade is a funny dude.

Well, then get ready to watch fox news on new years eve night because juliet huddy (and that guy she works with on "dayside") will be co-hosting fnc's new years eve countdown show. <fantasy>Yesterday, juliet promised everyone that, when the ball finally dropped in times square, she would do all her fans a favor and flash her boobs on national tv.</fantasy>
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 7:24:35 AM EDT
[#15]
I keep it on as morning background noize, oogle at the wimmin every now and then
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top