Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2005 5:18:32 PM EDT
So I watched a video one late night while recovering from surgery and I thought I knew who it was.  But countless searches have left me denied.  All i remember is that the video looked like it took plac ein Mexico with a women in white walking around (really beautful Latino woman).  One line I think I remember is "until you know that I'm the one."  For some reason I thought it was Gary Allan but now I dont know.

Any help would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 5:25:54 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
So I watched a video one late night while recovering from surgery and I thought I knew who it was.  But countless searches have left me denied.  All i remember is that the video looked like it took plac ein Mexico with a women in white walking around (really beautful Latino woman).  One line I think I remember is "until you know that I'm the one."  For some reason I thought it was Gary Allan but now I dont know.

Any help would be appreciated.

You were probably still under the effects of the anesthetic, and they were your nurses. You don't happen to recall if one of the women in your dream was putting a thermometer up your arse, do you?
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 5:27:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Clay Walker.  Not gary Allen, can't remember the name of the song.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 5:28:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Bryan Adams did a video kinda sorta like that but I don't know the lyrics. The song title was something about "when a man loves a woman" or similiar. Good song, great video.

Link Posted: 10/7/2005 5:31:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Bryan Adams did a video kinda sorta like that but I don't know the lyrics. The song title was something about "when a man loves a woman" or similiar. Good song, great video.

"Have you ever really loved a woman?"

There are chicks in white in Mexico... so maybe that's it.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 5:36:02 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

"Have you ever really loved a woman?"

There are chicks in white in Mexico... so maybe that's it.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Great song, runs about 4-5 minutes, IIRC.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 5:52:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Did you look at Gary Allen The One? CHeck out these lyrics:

lyricsdb.com.ru/info/Gary+Allen/Unknown/The+One.html

If im remember correctly he was in a Mexico looking place in the video.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 6:07:58 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Did you look at Gary Allen The One? CHeck out these lyrics:

lyricsdb.com.ru/info/Gary+Allen/Unknown/The+One.html

If im remember correctly he was in a Mexico looking place in the video.

Thats the one, I wonder why I cant find it anywhere.  
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 6:36:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Word on the street is you can get it from a program like limewire...
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 6:55:42 PM EDT
[#9]
It's "untill you're sure that I'm the one."  from the song "The One" from his album "Allright Guy".  Gary Allan kicks ass.  And hes got a new album coming out this month.

ETA:  Considering his wife just recently killed herself and he wrote or co-wrote all the songs on this new CD, it should be one hell of an album.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top